•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
guys, so i am giving you a challenge! if you are really a true pkdhian, i'm sure you'll know all the answers of these questions! and please do cooperate, this will really help our forum to increase its ranking..and please answer the questions with honesty!(A BIG NO TO CHEATING!) dont search on google if you dont know the answers! i'll appreciate your honesty!

question no.1- when is nakul mehta's birthday and where is he born? ( i need full answer)
question no 2- what is the real name of pankhuri? when is her birthday in real life?
question no. 3-what is the real name of govardhan mama ji?
question no.4- why did pankhuri ( the real one) left her studies?
question no. 5- name a show where shiela mami played the character of a mami ji too.
(hint:this is also a rajshree serial)

so, guys, are the questions easy or hard, i bet these are easy ones! dont worry, i'll bring back difficult questions for you to solve!
so, have fun in answering these questions.
don't search for the answers.
DONT DARE CHEAT.
this is your final exam..( i mean you test because you only have to answer like 5 questions only..)
haha..😆

GOODLUCK MY FORUM MATES!

PEACE YO!
PURPLEFREAK43
1. Dont know
2. Disha Parmar , D.O.B.:-11.11.94
3. Manish Khanna
4. She left her studies because she was picked for the role of PANKHURI in PKDH
5. I have not watched any other serial of Rajshri. So dont know
question no.1- when is nakul mehta's birthday and where is he born? ( i need full answer) I know that Nakuul is born in January and in India, but cant remember exact date
question no 2- what is the real name of pankhuri? when is her birthday in real life? Disha Parmar, and she is born on 11th November
question no. 3-what is the real name of govardhan mama ji? Don't know!!!!!!!!
question no.4- why did pankhuri ( the real one) left her studies? So that she could become an actress and star in PKDH when she got the role
question no. 5- name a show where shiela mami played the character of a mami ji too. Don't know!!!!

GREAT QUIZ!!!!!!! God promise I did not search anything on google!!!! Though ususally I would but because you said I did not cheat at all
haha..nice one.. :)
Answers are-

1) January 17(i am not sure), 1982(i think)..in udaipur, Rajasthan
2) Disha parmar, November 11, 1994
3) Manish Khanna
4) Pankhuri, i.e, Disha, left her studies when she was in the 12th standard because she bagged the role of the lead protagonist in pkdh which is a rajshri serial!
5)this is a tough one!! i remember having seen her in some serial, but i dont remember which one...!

hope there's no -ve marking in this test!!😆
Edited by Shaily1008 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by baljodhdhanesar

guys, so i am giving you a challenge! if you are really a true pkdhian, i'm sure you'll know all the answers of these questions! and please do cooperate, this will really help our forum to increase its ranking..and please answer the questions with honesty!(A BIG NO TO CHEATING!) dont search on google if you dont know the answers! i'll appreciate your honesty!

question no.1- when is nakul mehta's birthday and where is he born? ( i need full answer)      Nakuul Mehta's birthday is 17 January 1983
question no 2- what is the real name of pankhuri? when is her birthday in real life?                Her real name is Disha Parmer her real birthday is 11 November 1975
question no. 3-what is the real name of govardhan mama ji? Mukesh khanna
question no.4- why did pankhuri ( the real one) left her studies? Because she got chosen to be in the serial PKDH
question no. 5- name a show where shiela mami played the character of a mami ji too.   

so, guys, are the questions easy or hard, i bet these are easy ones! dont worry, i'll bring back difficult questions for you to solve!
so, have fun in answering these questions.
don't search for the answers.
DONT DARE CHEAT.
this is your final exam..( i mean you test because you only have to answer like 5 questions only..)
haha..😆

GOODLUCK MY FORUM MATES!

PEACE YO!
PURPLEFREAK43
question no.1- when is nakul mehta's birthday and where is he born? ( i need full answer) 17th January 1983 in Udaipur, Rajasthan.
question no 2- what is the real name of pankhuri? when is her birthday in real life? Disha Parmar and her birthday is 11th November 1994.
question no. 3-what is the real name of govardhan mama ji? Manish Khanna
question no.4- why did pankhuri ( the real one) left her studies? She left her studies in 12th standard because she bagged the role of Pankhuri for PKDH.
question no. 5- name a show where shiela mami played the character of a mami ji too. Ooo I used to watch this show... Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli.

How did I do? 😊