Haisisterz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
now, this is way too much, i cant stand those criminals participating at adi and pankhuri's wedding! they are so shameless! especially that manorama. how dare she? she should have just surrendered herself, she should'nt have wait for anyone to tell her to surrender herself, and why is kapil still not in jail? i thought he has given 2-3 days time to be ready to go to jail. or is it still not three days there in the serial? and i hate the way that they are getting so mad at latika and they just want to burst thier anger on her, imean hello, everyone, wake up, remember that chachiji manipulated her for her own needs, and chachiji is the main culprit not latika, but still she is treated like an angel in diwan mansion..

this is just not fair for me! cv's are making me so upset right now. i'm just throwing my frustration out here in the forums because i know many people do understand my frustration! 
do share your views guys, i know all of you are sick and tired of my rant on chachiji and co.

😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maheerah_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Indian drama serial dear!
Someway or the other Evil has to turn good and given all the world's reaspect!😡
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
u are absolutely ri8!!!!!!!! u knw...now i seriously think pkdh cvs are not frm earth but from venus..or mars..🤣..
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree they did not deserve to be forgiven now...
Oh well, we all know the PKDH cvs...