New SS :: Love You .. Endlessly...|Update | PAGE 32 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Part 1
with the first part i can say its gonna be one of the master piece of this forum i m alll in with this story just Rajat name irreks me... anyway gonna surly love this FF like ur other FF... what i like in this FF is real situation u plot 2 guy fall for one girl & one of them is casonova & at the end he will only be the man of that girl... i read ur comments di... that u r gonna show dark side of love & all r not so goody goody here can u explain this a bit plz i want to know more abt this story concept plz...
but will must say u made me cry with ur very first update... i was sad for Ram... Priya is in love with Rajat i feel she just atrrected to him... but one thing Ram did gud that he made himself away from Priya now she will actually realized what she feels for Ram now plz di post it next part soon... waiting eagarly...
Thanks for the PM

Good concept...nice title...very different and freshness

loved it ...when and how is she gonna know about ram?

don't keep waiting for long very interesting

by the priview only i guessed ki rajat and priya would be a couple n here it is but no matter what the start was superb n i know k it will get more better n better aakhir at the end its about raya...hai na??????? plz continue ASAP :)

lovely start...in first part ram hrt broken...very sad..poor ram...he z really trying his best to forget priya..bt priya hrself making is difficult fr ram...loved d character neha...confused abt rajat...well its a fab part...cont soon..sry fr late comment
Fab Start But rajjo*PUKE*
Poor ram 
cont soon
Wow superb start
Plz cont soon
Thanks for pm
Sorry for late reply
Plz updt our love a bliss or curse
Plz
Originally posted by tulshan1989

good start u make rajat and priya as couple feeling sad for ram if ram has confess first he and priya would be couple nice one continue soon and thanx for the pm

Let see Pyaar hote hote ho hi jayega 
Originally posted by sandhyasn

wonderful start
love triangle...and I love this concept.
right now Priya is with Rajat but I am dam sure she shift to Ram soonπŸ˜†
and I think rajat over possessiveness towards Priya will be the reason.
please continue soon and thanks for PM

Do you really think Priya is with Rajat ?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Rajat Over possessive Hmm .. No he is not Over Possessive !! Lets see Ram Priya ki kahani along with Rajat Kaha Jati hain 
Originally posted by vironikajain

Beautifull update Nairita..
Awesome concept nd ur writing made it a lot more spl nd interesting...their friendship mix love bonds re amazingly shown..
Nice start..looking forward to more..
Thanx for pm..

Thank You ... i was really afraid ki how people will react seeing Rajat-Priya as a couple .. But Ram Priya .. Coming up soon πŸ˜³
Originally posted by .pia_12.

superb yar i loved the love triangle . Cant wait UPDATE SOON
And thanks 4 pm

Thank You πŸ˜³