Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: IM__NB

Rajat ka character mein clear karti hoon use Business ke alawa kuch ni dikhta .. Pyaa bhi sayad Business mind leke hi karta hainπŸ˜›

hawww 😲...pyaar me business 😑
pr achha h ...now ram can get his true love priya...
Birdy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
woaaahhh di.. wht a concept.. haaaye clg wala chalo ishq ladaaye type πŸ˜‰ wonderfulll ⭐️ grrr... I hate dis rajat.. idiot 😑 hailaaa rajjo bhaiya n priya r couple here.. clg lovers iii sooo want to punch u tyt πŸ˜‰ pehla pehla pyaar tha raam ka ya pehla pehla aap hone doge ya nai future m depends on you πŸ˜• my golu heartbroken.. mera b dil tod diyaa aapne 😭 per buraa kyu maanu jab tk next update nai aata.. πŸ˜†
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: IM__NB

Okay Let me explain ..

dark side of Love not so goody goody --- I mean to say what happens when you sails in a wrong boat , what happens when youdon'tspeak your heart and what happens when you realize what you feel , whom you love . It is a story when Love friendshiphatred will clash .

Love is a very beautiful realization , but if one don't learn what is love and whom do you love in reality then it becomes a curse.

and Not so goody goody means -- ' Ram Priya when they will realize their love they will stand for their Love.'

and it will get more clear as the story will progress

completlt bow down to ur explanation di... I understand what u want to show... but to know how??? for that will wait for futur updates... I guess when RaYa lerrns abt their love for each other raither then scrifising they will fight for it... & can be mean & a bit selfish by keeping that they won't hurt anyone's feeling... I feel Rajat have grey shades in story when he will come to know abt RaYa also he is buiness minded person... I also feel he meaningly kept Priya away from Ram by pourinmg her mind with wrong thing abt Ram so that he can be close to her in starting days of collage... well will get to everthing as the SS moves on... but I m in for this SS till to end... will be waiting for next do post soon...
Dsudipa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sry 4 late reply,wonderful update Nairita, loved love triangle, looking frwd d nxt,pls continue soon,thx 4 PM 
lalmadhu thumbnail
Just another fabulous SS from u.  I m very excited for the story reading the update, and more and more excited reading the comments and ur replies.  It is always fascinating to read a love story especially when it is from u and now it is more tempting by the term 'dark side of love'.  I m sure of its shades and the magic it is going to make.  Eagerly waiting to go through the magic.
Please continue soon.
Thanks for the pm.

And sorry for late commenting.
IM__NB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

PREVIEW

Ram was in the roof top of the boy's hostel . He was thinking about Priya only. He left her ignored, why he should not. He needs to forget her . he needs to move on . Priya is now Rajat's girlfriend she will never allow any other man to come close to her never. She is always known as the most sensitive person among the batch. But he felt restless.

Ram pulled out his phone and called Priya , even after calling her for seven times , Priya didn't took the call. He knew that priya is upset with him. Ram called rajat to get update about Priya. Rajat didn't received the call either. But he texted back to ram .

Class mein hoon . where you are?'

Ram replied back

Not in mood to attend classes today ? where is priya with you?'

Ram hit the send key and waited for rajat's reply. Rajat replied back soon ,

Priya is not in the class might be with Neha.'

Ram read the message and felt bad for priya , he has hurt her badly. He should mend the problem as soon as possible. Just for gesture , Ram texted back to Rajat.

Okay , when you meet her tell her that I am sorry coz she is not attending my call.'

Rajat replied back with OK only.

Just Listen to me ! chal mere saath ..'  ram said to priya ..

No , just leave me , I don't need no one. I am mad , I am insane , I always put my nose in every place. I am a irritating creature...'  Priya went on blabbering , while Ram looked at her , and thought , if she would have been my girl friend it would be the perfect time to seal her lips with me. Priya looked up and found Ram smiling . She frowned on anger , Disgusting you Ram , I am trying to talk with you are not even interested to listen to me .'  She tried to walk away.

Ram clutched her arm and pulled her to himself. Tripled and losing the balance , Priya landed safely on Ram's chest. Ram's hand voluntarily moved to priya's waist. Priya looked up , Ram made her stand  . Both of them felt little awkward by the closeness.

I am sorry !'  ram said Priya smiled , she added , it's okay Ram.' The awkwardness prevailed between them , Ram smiled and asked priya to come with him for a cup of tea. Priya again denied . Holding Priya's hand Ram guided her to the car, Priya didn't restricted him from doing so ... Ram drove out of the campus in his car. While they were leaving , rajat got a glimpse of them .

When Ram and Priya came back it was dark already. Ram walked to the girl's hostel to drop Priya safely. Ram and priya got surprised when they saw Rajat there. Priya smiled and parting her hands from Ram , she walked to Rajat. Rajat intentionally to show Ram , hugged Priya tight infront of him. Ram smiled back, Rajat whispered to Priya ears , I am sorry Priya , I over reacted !'  Priya came apart and smiled to her boy friend  and said that she has no issues . Rajat hugged her again . Ram coughed to get their attention.

Rajat and Priya Looked back ...

I am here at least , Bye toh Bol de..' ram smiled .

oh ! yes and Ram I need your car'  rajat said , coming apart from Priya. Surprised Rama nd Priya looked at him , Rajat continued , wo , today we are going for dinner.'

Ram today dress properly , I will..'  priya was intervened by rajat , who added , Priya , baby it's a private dinner , only you and me . I need to say sorry !'

But rajat ! we three always go together where ever we go.'  Priya defended.

Priya , ram can understand, and he also has a date na , remember the girl from the canteen. I informed her that Ram wants to meet her, and she is crazy about Bikes Ram , that's why I asked for the car instead.'  Rajat said .

kamina ...' Ram hugged rajat and thanked him , he handed his car keys to rajat and left ... Briefing a hug to priya.

It was almost 11 at the night , priya couldn't sleep . she wept badly . rajat hurt her again. Neha who was completing her assignments came to her and caressed her head. Priya couldn't held back , she wept badly hugging Neha. She caressed her head. When priya calmed down , neha made her look to her.

Priya I have said you earlier and again telling you ... you took a decision in hurry , we were supposed to part after the room allocations but we didn't because I found a best friend in you and same for you I guess. I am telling you for your good . Nothing went out of hands still , but before it runs out listen to your heart , try to see what is real.' Neha looked for priya's reaction. She didn't replied . Neha asked her to sleep. Priya lied down and turned back . Switching the lights neha went out with her phone. 

Update today or tomorrow !! 

sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

very nice preview...
rajat 😑
cont soon
Dsudipa thumbnail
interesting preview, pls continue soon
Mi_AmOR thumbnail