New SS :: Love You .. Endlessly...|Update | PAGE 32 - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
this is not fair...after such preview...how can one wait till tomorrow

aww diii priya ro rahi hainnn...priya ne kabhi rajat se pyar nahi kiya hain lagta hain rajat na propose kiya hoga isliye hhaan kiya hoga...aur rajat priya se [yar nahi karta hoga sirf ram se age rehne ke liye...priya ka bf bana hoga...stupid kahinka...

wow rajjo jealous n too much over possessive , it seems, the way he behaved.
raya to be one .good move
Interesting Preview..
Did Rajat misbehaved with Priya bcoz of which she is crying? His this behaviour nd Neha's words will make Priya realize that she took decision in a hurry..after which Ram nd Priya's story will start..good
extremely excited to read the update and to see the break up of RAjat and priya and RAYA love story...
Previwe
omg Ram trying to be away from Priya but he simply coluden't awww but this Rajat is just ------ i hate him he is just i hope Priya change he dicision somehow or Ram get to know abt this... do post next soon...
awsum 1 again!!!! plz give da next update soon!!! plzzz...πŸ˜ƒ
waiting di... Plz update soon..

Hi Frenz , 

firstly Sorry i couldn't update yesterday , coz my net was giving up. Here is the update , after this update if you will get an idea , about the characters . 

Cheers , Nairita . 

Waiting for your Comments...

Chapter 2

Ram was in the roof top of the boy's hostel . He was thinking about Priya only. He left her ignored, why he should not. He needs to forget her . he needs to move on . Priya is now Rajat's girlfriend she will never allow any other man to come close to her never. She is always known as the most sensitive person among the batch. But he felt restless.

Ram pulled out his phone and called Priya , even after calling her for seven times , Priya didn't took the call. He knew that priya is upset with him. Ram called rajat to get update about Priya. Rajat didn't received the call either. But he texted back to ram .

Class mein hoon . where you are?'

Ram replied back

Not in mood to attend classes today . where is priya with you?'

Ram hit the send key and waited for rajat's reply. Rajat replied back soon ,

Priya is not in the class might be with Neha.'

Ram read the message and felt bad for priya , he has hurt her badly. He should mend the problem as soon as possible. Just for gesture , Ram texted back to Rajat.

Okay , when you meet her tell her that I am sorry coz she is not attending my call.'

Rajat replied back with OK only.

Ram slipped the phone into his pocket . He decided to keep away from Priya , but he can't see her upset and she is upset only due to him. Tangled in many thoughts  , Ram couldn't manage to decide exactly what he should do. He felt liked trapped between his feelings , his feelings for Priya and his friendship with Rajat.

In the Girl's Hostel ..

Neha rushed to their room. She pushed the door , but her tries went in vein , the room is locked, and like a typical hostel , either the room can be locked from outside or inside , once locked from inside there remains two ways to unlock it , either the person inside can unlock it or the visitor has to break it in Daya style.

Neha knocked at the door and called priya by her name. No reply came from other side. Disgusted Neha , with the boys and then by Priya kicked the door and shouted , PRIYA OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR  OR I AM GOING TO INFORM THE WARDEN NOW !'  neha walked close to the door and with a soft knock added , are you opening the door priya?'  Neha didn't have to wait for a second .  Priya opened the door. Neha stepped in and locked it again.

Neha stopped Priya from slipping into the bed again. Holding her hand , What happened again ?Priya ?' she asked.

Nothing Neha I just want to sleep! Please!'  priya didn't looked at Neha. Neha came in front of Priya, The dried up tears , were still visible by their marks on priya's face. Neha didn't spoke further , she reached out for her Phone, but it was not present on the bed. Neha searched it in the college bag and successfully retrieved it from there.

Before checking the phone , neha looked at Priya , she stole her eyes . neha looked into the phone. And she found 12 miss calls from Ram. The story became crystal clear to her.

Again you and Ram fought ! Right?'  Neha asked .

who I am to fight ? who I am to stop him from spoiling himself. I am no one.'  Priya sat on the bed.

Come with me , and talk with him on his face.'  Neha clutched priya's hand and tried to pull her up . Priya restricted and sat back. Neha sat by her , Priya , if you are no one to him , they why you are so moved ! just think once!'

please neha don't start  this again ! you know I am with rajat ! I and Ram is only friends , best friends ! nothing else Neha.'   Priya looked down , I just want a break from Ram.'

and how you will do that?? You can't keep yourself away from Ram and you are thinking to take a break from him no never !'  Neha said to Priya .

please Neha don't start it again. I am committed to Rajat , and for your kind information I am going to disclose everything to the family and he has also said that after this year , he will introduce me to the family and after college we will marry immediately, Moreover on  what basis you are saying these , Ram has nothing for me , if he do have anything , he would have said me , much ago. I and Ram are only good friends  and today I am upset because I had a fight with Rajat . Ram is nothing for me !'  priya declared .

Okay priya I agree Ram is nothing for you , you two are good friends , then tell me why you are not going to him and discuss your and Rajat's fight with him , as you always do it ! At least he can help you to sort out the matter with Rajat !'  Neha said .

No I don't want to drag any one between me and Rajat , we are adults matured we can handle the matter , specially our matter. I just want to maintain distance with Ram . That's it !'  priya slipped into the bed.

okay I agree with you , just call him and tell what you said to me!'  neha said pulling the cover from Priya.

please ! neha.'  Priya tried to get back the duvet.

Priya , ram is no one for you , just a friend , but he is my best friend , closet friend . I can't see him suffering , he called you 12 times and you bugger didn't mind to answer it once. You may be heartless but Ram is not. If ram commits mistake , he also keeps the courage to  say sorry , courage to rectify it ! But you coward , you are @#$%ing coward rejecting to face the reality! You are hurt because he is more than a friend , but due to Rajat you will never accept it ! never.'  Neha sat on her bed throwing the duvet on priya.

if I face him you will be convinced , that he is just a friend to me.'  Priya asked but neha didn't replied. Priya dialed Ram's number and waited for him to answer. Ram was still at the roof top , then. He received the call.

Ram !'  priya's voice travelled to his ears through the wireless. He smiled hearing her voice. He wanted to speak to her , meet her. He tried to reach her but he failed. Priya added from the other side , Ram , I want to meet you now!'

yes , bol kaha?' ram asked .

in the parking near your car !'  Priya said , ram agreed and asked her to meet him in 10 minutes. 

Ending up the call , Priya grabbed neha's hand , and dashed her out of the room. Neha followed her , priya didn't even thought to lock the room , Neha tried to stop her , but priya didn't allowed and turned her ears from Neha . Neha smiled , unnoticed to Priya , her mission was accomplished , she wanted to put ram priya face to face and she has done it successfully.

Before Ram , Priya and Neha reached the parking area. Parking is close to girl's hostel than the boys. Priya jumped to Ram's car's bonnet and Neha waited for Ram to come. She smiled as she got a glimpse of him. aa raha hain'  neha said reluctantly to Priya. Priya Jumped down from the car bonnet and walked out of the shed.

Hi !'  Ram greeted the girls together.

Before Priya could start , Neha stepped and added , priya , I just wanted to pull you out of the room and put you infront of him. Clear up whatever you have right now. But please .. don't keep yourself refrain from talking ; neither of you can take it! He was not doing the classes and you priya you are crying all the day long ! just clear it.'

neha thank you yaar , I wanted to say sorry to her.'  Ram said looking at Priya.

but I am not compelled to talk to you...!!' priya turned to leave .

stop it priya , you have the right to show your anger , but show it at his face not at his back !'  Neha stopped her, Priya added further , neha I am disturbed pretty disturbed and I have a bad habit to put my nose in every matter of Ram , and I have to stop it , rajat is right I should not think much about him , he is just a friend.'

Ram felt bad , when he heard the last few words from priya, a quick tear escaped from his eyes. It remained unnoticed to Priya but not to neha . She knew that unknowingly the girl ended up hurting Ram. Before Priya could speak more , neha shouted loud , do have any idea I am disturbed!'  priya wasted to speak , neha over voiced , No you listen to me , do have any idea , what I am going through , though I have scored the required cut off , I am having 95% attendance , but I am not getting transfer to the ECE department ! and my baby , I don't even get a clue what he is doing behind me.'

Priya and Ram , in unison said, what !'  Ram said added , neha don't tell me that you wanted a transfer because you only wanted to keep an eye on vikram.'

aur ni toh kya .. my baby ... arey  I completely forgot , where he is now ?? I have to go bye ..'  neha ran out of the place suddenly , surprising Ram and Priya , when Neha came out of their eyes , she slowed down and said , Just open your eyes you two ! I may sound mad , but I don't mind to be insane when the matter is about true love.' Neha smiled and walked away.

After neha left , priya wanted to leave too , ram blocked her way and requested her to listen to him once only. Priya didn't looked at Ram even. Ram held back priya clutching her writ tightly in his fist.

priya I know you are upset with me , I know you want good for me , but I don't know what happened to me then please forgive me .'  ram knelt to priya holding his ears .. priya looked at Ram , but she didn't reacted much . Turning from him priya stepped to leave.

Ram jumped up and stood on his feet , he grabbed priya's hand and blocked her way  Just Listen to me ! chal mere saath ..'  ram said to priya ..

No , just leave me , I don't need no one. I am mad , I am insane , I always put my nose in every place. I am a irritating creature...'  Priya went on blabbering , while Ram looked at her , and thought , if she would have been my girl friend it would be the perfect time to seal her lips with me. Priya looked up and found Ram smiling . She frowned on anger , Disgusting you Ram , I am trying to talk with you are not even interested to listen to me and you want me to listen to you '  She tried to walk away.

Ram clutched her arm and pulled her to himself. Tripled and losing the balance , Priya landed safely on Ram's chest. Ram's hand voluntarily moved to priya's waist. Priya looked up , Ram made her stand  . Both of them felt little awkward by the closeness.

I am sorry !'  ram said Priya smiled , she added , it's okay Ram.' The awkwardness prevailed between them , Ram smiled and asked priya to come with him for a cup of tea. Priya again denied . Holding Priya's hand Ram guided her to the car, Priya didn't restricted him from doing so ... Ram drove out of the campus in his car. While they were leaving , rajat got a glimpse of them .

Ram drove out of the campus , priya was silent while he drove. Ram wanted to switch on the music player , but priya stopped him from doing so . Ram smiled and added , tu na bilkul ek girl friend ki tarah react kar rahi hain.'  he started laughing as he ended . Priya rolled her eyes over ram.

ok ok I am sorry ! but really why you are reacting so much , had a fight with Rajat ?'  ram asked ..

no ..'  Priya answered .

Singh chacha's Dhabha okay , we will have some snacks and mast chai  and we will be back by 7. And these time is all yours , do what ever you want , hit me , shout over me , whatever all yours and I promise you from next time, I will not flirt with any girl . I promise.'   Ram said

Why you flirt with girls Ram , why can't you settle down with a single girl.'  Priya asked.

You are not free na!'  Ram surprised Priya by his response . Priya looked blankly at him , with rounded eyes.

sorry ! I was joking , don't get mad over me !'  ram couldn't finish Priya said , no ,...'  Ram didn't let her complete and added , No , you mean you are free , can I try ! means rajat and you had a break up ! when how why ?'  ram looked surprised... 

Priya gritted her teeth and hit ram badly on his arms . Ram couldn't stop laughing , priya joined too , she hit him again. Ram looked at priya while she smiled , In his thought Ram knew that what ever he said about being committed was true and the next one he can't be so selfish. If priya is supposed to know about his feeling for her , then this way or that , Priya will come to know about that someday.

Ram parked the car by the road side and priya and he walked to the dhabha. The Sardar ji over there , knows them very well. He is well acquainted with them. He welcomed Ram priya and ordered anda bujjhi and chai  for the two.

toh baccho , kya hal chal hain , bahut dino baad aye dono?'  the sardar ji asked.

bas chacha , aaj time mil gaya aa gaye dono.' Ram replied..

bahut accha kiya !! tum dono ko dekhke ek sukun si milti hain ... bahut acche lagte ho dono ek saath.'  Sardar ji's statement made ram priya feel little awkward. They managed a smile to him , they didn't want to hurt his sentiment. For attending the other customer . ram and priya smiled looking at each other.

ram I really need to talk to you !'  priya started .

Priya , if it is about the girls , please leave it  ! I am just enjoying my life.'  Ram said

don't you feel loved by anyone of them.'  Priya asked .

no , they only love the gifts I give them , they love the expensive places where I take them for dates , they love the pleasure I give them ..'  Ram added getting little irritated .

Shut up ram ! I know you don't do all these with them , with any of those.'  Priya said feeling little disturbed !

arey why you are getting disturbed ! rajat don't look at any other girl , he only looks at you ! well rajat se yaad aya where he was?'  ram asked . the waiter served the food to them , ram sipped tea from the brunt mud cup.

must be in class ! but ek baat batayega ! sachi sachi'   priya made a puppy face to Ram . He smiled and asked her to go ahead!

do you really , I mean Do you really get ...  tu samjh raha hain naa what I want to mean!'  Priya asked .

yes I do !'  ram said with a mouth full of Anda bhujji.

"WHAT!!!!!" Priya screamed , the other peoples present there looked at the two. Ram felt awkward and asked priya to settle down, and also mentioned everything is fine to the others to get off from their attention.

priya what are you doing ! I was joking , yes I have kissed one or two may be three four , but not more than that!'  ram smiled .

One two four !! exact number ! ram'  priya said , she sounded pretty mad over Ram .

tu pagal kyun ho rahi hain ...'  when ram looked at his friend , he found her frowning , okay okay madam seven. I have kissed seven girls . khush !'

I don't believe this Ram , you have exploited seven girls , have you ever felt what your girl friend will feel when she will know all these.'  Priya added , I f was in your girl friend's place , I would have never allowed to touch me even , at least for seven days after knowing your shit !'

Ram laughed , when priya asked for the reason , he added that no one other than her and that seven girls on one will ever know about his past , And more over , I am not interested to go into seriously relationship Priya!'  he munched the snacks and further added , but I am just bit confused , why you are moved by my secret  little bit chotu sa encounters !'

no .. I mean..'  priya also got confused why she got startled by knowing ram's past, but she managed an answer , I reacted just as a friend Ram , like the way every friend your well wisher will react ! But Ram haven't you fall for anyone of them?'

no priya , never !' ram answered , and before you ask me the reason let me tell you , I love someone but can't tell her!'  Priya looked puzzled at Ram , while he continued , looking straight at Priya , coz for me , nothing more than her happiness matters and when she is happy in her world what else I need . And love doesn't ask for it only knows to give!'  Priya looked down as he completed , she smiled and said , ram , who ever will get you will be the luckiest girl in this world !'

Ram smiled back ..

It was dark , when ram and priya waked out of the Dhabha , Priya felt little cold . Ram opened his jacket and gave it to her, without hesitating like always priya wrapped it around herself. They drove back.

When Ram and Priya came back it was dark already. Ram walked to the girl's hostel to drop Priya safely. Ram and priya got surprised when they saw Rajat there. Priya smiled and parting her hands from Ram , she walked to Rajat. Rajat intentionally to show Ram , hugged Priya tight infront of him. Ram smiled back, Rajat whispered to Priya ears , I am sorry Priya , I over reacted !'  Priya came apart and smiled to her boy friend  and said that she has no issues . Rajat hugged her again . Ram coughed to get their attention.

Rajat and Priya Looked back ...

I am here at least , Bye toh Bol de..' ram smiled .

oh ! yes and Ram I need your car'  rajat said , coming apart from Priya. Surprised Rama nd Priya looked at him , Rajat continued , wo , today we are going for dinner.'

Ram today dress properly , I will..'  priya was intervened by rajat , who added , Priya , baby it's a private dinner , only you and me . I need to say sorry !'

But rajat ! we three always go together where ever we go.'  Priya defended.

Priya , ram can understand, and he also has a date na , remember the girl from the canteen. I informed her that Ram wants to meet her, and she is crazy about Bikes Ram , that's why I asked for the car instead.'  Rajat said .

kamina ...' Ram hugged rajat and thanked him , he handed his car keys to rajat and left ... Briefing a hug to priya.

Ram walked almost few meters away from them , rajat stopped him , calling out his name loud. Ram turned and saw rajat calling him back , waving his hands. Ram paced back to the place.

ram jacket toh lete jaa..'  Rajat handed his jacket to Ram , he smiled and said that priya could have returned it to him next day. But rajat added , she can have mine too.'  Rajat took out his jacket and offered it to priya.

no rajat it's okay I will go upstairs now.'  Priya denied to take it. Ram being a third person , bade them and left.

why you can't take my jacket ?'  rajat asked harshly to priya.

rajat I am outside the hostel and I can get mine, I am okay yaar'  priya said .

oh! I see you are okay with Ram's one but not mine's now I get you!'  Rajat said

what do you mean !!'  priya looked surprised .

I mean , you are okay with Ram , but not ready to take mine's.'  priya intervened rajat , yaar that time , I went away and I was not even properly dressed  and on the highway you know it feels cold that's why Ram gave it to me! That's it!'

and you went away like that ! doesn't you got time to get properly dressed!'  rajat was very jealous of Ram .

why are you jealous of him Rajat? He is my friend my best friend.'  Priya tried to speak further but before she could say more , Rajat shouted ,' Do **** with your best friend' few girls looked at them. Priya felt humiliated , she looked down to the floor , while rajat didn't stop humiliating Priya.

if he calls you even at an odd time you are okay with it , your sleep don't gets disturbed , if he hugs you infront of a huge crowd , you are okay with it ! if he comes drunk to you , you are okay with it !'  rajat stepped close to priya and screamed , someday if he kisses you ... you will be okay with it !!! RIGHT !! he is your best friend !!!after all..'   

Priya got enough of it , tears trickled down her cheeks , Rajat didn't even tried to say sorry to her , or consol her , Priya stepped back and ran inside. While she was running inside , she caught the eyes of every other girl , and over everything , Rajat shouted from behind that he is cancelling the dinner plan , he added more to it , but if you want I can ask Ram to take you out for a date ! shall I !!'

Neha witnessed everything , and if she wanted she could have interfered but she wanted priya to know the real face of Rajat. Neha walked to the security and scolded him , for not stopping Rajat. The security ran to Rajat , who was still screaming on Priya , and pushed him out of the girl's hostel compound.

Neha went back to the room. She found priya lying on the bed with her back facing her. Neha placed her hand on priya's shoulder , she asked her to leave her alone. Neha didn't interfered , she wanted priya to have  a self realization.

It was almost 11 at the night ...

priya couldn't sleep . she wept badly . rajat hurt her again. Neha who was completing her assignments came to her and caressed her head. Priya couldn't held back , she wept badly hugging Neha. She caressed her head. When priya calmed down , neha made her look to her.

Priya I have said you earlier and again telling you ... you took a decision in hurry , we were supposed to part after the room allocations but we didn't because I found a best friend in you and same for you I guess. I am telling you for your good . Nothing went out of hands still , but before it runs out listen to your heart , try to see what is real.' Neha looked for priya's reaction. She didn't replied . Neha asked her to sleep. Priya lied down and turned back . Switching the lights neha went out with her phone.

Neha Called Ram ...

What will Ram Do ?? Will he confront Rajat !! Will he say Priya that the girl whom he loves unconditionally is she ? will priya realize that she actually Loves Ram not Rajat ... 

Hit a Like if you Liked it ... have a Playful mood ... 

Edited by IM__NB - 10 years ago
πŸ˜‰πŸ‘mee first padha nahi padke batati hunnn...