YRKKH TRP/BARC Thread #4 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
i think its all bec of bigg boss...diya bati has strong viewership and a 10 min adverstisemt comes in bigg boss around 9:10 only from 9:30 to 10 bigg boss comes with a small break...

9:30 shows r affected as viewers r totaly distributed among 3 channels during this time slot.

but if it keep going like this..it can be big problem for yr..SP will nt wait
Edited by luvunaksh - 10 years ago
Originally posted by luvunaksh

i think its all bec of bigg boss...diya bati has strong viewership and a 10 min adverstisemt comes in bigg boss around 9:10 only from 9:30 to 10 bigg boss comes with a small break...

9:30 shows r affected as viewers r totaly distributed among 3 channels during this time slot.

but if it keep going like this..it can be big problem for yr..SP will nt wait
SP will wait its his fault at first for nt giving single promo bt still YR manages to be slot leader i know competiton is going tough so SP has to wake and give promos
And no way is it CVS fault, we're used to cursing them that even when they're giving us such food tracks we don't appreciate it..
I mean they gave us Karwa chauth, trip and now Diwali seems to be interesting too!
Cvs are working hard with getting new and interesting tracks, infact it seems like better tracks and trp still going down.. I don't know what the reason is but it's probably star plus neglecting the show. 
It's too much, try emailing them guys..
Coz they always ignore tweets,
More than us worrying about trp they should be worried, they're position will be affected. ðŸ˜¡
T.r.p. down:-(...9.30 p.m. slot is very-2 competitive for all the shows as it's going to be more stiff in  future as the new show Hamari Pakhi on Life O.K. of Sumeet Shashi Mittal production (diya & baati) also starts from Nov.11  as we regularly see the promos of this show to be aired also in between yeh rista daily...Hope it will n't affect t.r.p. in future..C.V.'s should be more focussed on Akshara-Naitik scenes with duggu & Varsha-Shaurya with Ananaya & etc , rather than more focussed on Gayatri- Bhabimaa discussions,  Gayatri- Rajshekhar & Rajashri & Vishambhar romantic scenes,..& duggu''s  ziddi &  stubborn attitude scenes..Sometimes it looks very boring in the show...The show needs a  change now...From the day one Gayatri's interference in Naksh lives never stops...Her & Bhabhimaa stubborn attitde too much...Akshara & Naitik to speak up for their duggu goodness... But till date C.V.s are more focussed on Gayatri & others..We want to see  a change in the show...
Originally posted by kala_09

dear they were totally deaf and dumb not even bother to reply or even see our messages.. All other channels giving equal imp to all the shows but y not sp do that.. they totally ignored yrkkh.. showing partiality towards yrkkh.
how many of us asked them for a promo aunty????
YR @ 7th position.
  • Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 7039 (6986)
But yr maintaining slot leader and also 7th position in top 10 
@7 slot leader ðŸ¤¢
That doesn't make sense..
Why is 9.3o viewership so distributed all of a sudden 
Originally posted by Mayo2424

@7 slot leader ðŸ¤¢
That doesn't make sense..
Why is 9.3o viewership so distributed all of a sudden 
9:30 slot had tough competition i think soo  
9.30 p.m. slot is getting more & more stiffer  as compared to other slots ...All the shows are competing to get better & now the new show from Shashi-Sumeet production on Life O.K, too...Hope C'V."s  give more tracks on Naksh...rather than some over dramatic scenes by Gayatri,Bhabhimaa & others...In y'days episode Gayatri's acting looked very funny & irritating when Naksh was leaving for his school picnic...These scenes bring down the tempo raised by Naksh , So as a true viewer , My family really want lesser scenes of Gayatri, Bhabhimaa... We truly want Yeh rista to be on top ..
 Guess it more because of BB than anything else