SP ARTICAL, characters tell us how to sort misunderstandings (PANKHURI

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Jigar and Rashi are presently having a misunderstanding that needs to be sorted between them. What must be done to avoid and sort our misunderstandings? Our favourite characters tell us!

"At times misunderstandings are inevitable but it is important not to merely shove it under the carpet. The sooner it is dealt with the better it is. Not sorting it out may harm a relationship, perhaps even jeopardize years of friendship. Talking is a must. " says Anand wisely.

"It is important we learn to give more priority to relationships than to our egos. If there is a misunderstanding with a loved one, then there have been times when I have apologised although it has not been my fault. I believe misunderstandings can be dealt with only if we believe in forgiving and forgetting. I want to my children to value relationships as well" says Ratan.

Pankhuri tells us " It take two people to clear a misunderstanding. If one person wants the matter cleared and the other is unwilling, then the relationship is doomed. Misunderstandings cannot always be avoided, but in the willingness to solve the problem is there then yes a solution can be found."

Do you have tips on how to sort misunderstandings? Do let us know! Your advice valued!

http://www.starplus.in/news/6920/our-star-plus-characters-tell-us-how-sort-misunderstandings.aspxEdited by NISHADEEP - 10 years ago