Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimplyAshVikian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you shail di for the thread and bhai for posting all the links of YHA πŸ€—
Love seeing Rithvik in jackets πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ 
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Episode 42 link update at page 3  πŸ˜Š
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

#RithvikDhanjani in #YHA Lookin Hottt n Handsome in Red leather jacket http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n5Vir7NuJsI ... pic.twitter.com/IbnlAnvEg5

--

Thanks for the link update Ashfaque!

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ashfaque2012

Episode 42 link update at page 3  πŸ˜Š

Thanks AshfaqueπŸ˜ƒ
peachesnplums thumbnail
ba

in love with you! you're an amazing host, so proud! keep it up! #hot ' pic.twitter.com/Y1L0GzTv5G

beautifulchaos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rithvik is amazing as the YHA host.. He truly is...
His ability to narrate the story like a first hand experience just leaves me in awe of him.. And the way he just manages to have a right amount and magnitude of connection with audience, without being over the top is simply COMMENDABLE...

And then his exceptional ability to make each episode a thought provoking one with the voice that really hits you where it matters with a perfect tremor and pitch, the range of expressions his face emotes ( from happy, to introspective to quizzical), it just makes the audience go on with the flow of the story..

Keep up the good work RD... πŸ‘πŸΌ May you get more success in the days to come...
Edited by bitasta - 9 years ago
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: peachesnplums

ba

in love with you! you're an amazing host, so proud! keep it up! #hot ' pic.twitter.com/Y1L0GzTv5G

He looks amazing😳
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/Anchoring-scores-over-acting-for-telly-stars/articleshow/35213639.cms ...?

Acting can wait, anchoring is in. Many television actors and even stand-up comedians are now lured by the prospects of anchoring shows on the small screen.

The reasons are many " a quicker way to establish a direct connect with the audience, the money is good in exchange for a few days of work, and also, it helps an actor evolve.

Namit Sharma, content head of a channel, says, "Audiences get bored with the same face within a year. So, the best bet is to choose from the existing pool of actors."

While a few shows are still hosted by Bollywood stars, channels are losing their interest in them. Shalini Sethi, content director of a channel, explains, "We are no longer looking for people who have a larger-than-life personality. We need anchors who are household names; viewers across the country are attached to television stars."

On their part, the actors have many reasons to prefer anchoring. The most prominent one, of course, is dearth of good content on television. Says Rithvik Dhanjani, who hosted Yeh Hai Aashiqui, "As an actor, nothing interesting has been offered to me yet. So, I am happy anchoring for now."

Actress Mona Singh, currently hosting Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega, explains, "TV shows are becoming excessively repetitive. These days, one only enjoys watching foreign shows. On the other hand, anchoring is challenging."
Actress Ragini Khanna, the anchor of Gangs Of Hassepur, echoes the sentiment when she says, "Anchoring is like fast food. It's a step up for us and currently, the best option available on TV." Some actors prefer hosting as it helps them connect better with the viewers. Says Anup Soni, who anchors Crime Patrol, "I always knew I could anchor a show well. I also prefer it because it has brought me closer to audiences. As a host, you get decent money for a short-term commitment." 

Comedienne Bharti Singh, who hosted India's Got Talent, believes humour is must for a good anchor. "Everyone is looking for an anchor who also displays comic skills. No one wants a separate comedian and an anchor as it would mean paying two people," she says.
peachesnplums thumbnail
thanks for sharing the article Ashfaque! He's a fab host in YHA, and his looks add to the overall persona and charm I feel. Agree with all Nura has said in her post!

Originally posted by: bitasta

Rithvik is amazing as the YHA host.. He truly is...

His ability to narrate the story like a first hand experience just leaves me in awe of him.. And the way he just manages to have a right amount and magnitude of connection with audience, without being over the top is simply COMMENDABLE...

And then his exceptional ability to make each episode a thought provoking one with the voice that really hits you where it matters with a perfect tremor and pitch, the range of expressions his face emotes ( from happy, to introspective to quizzical), it just makes the audience go on with the flow of the story..

Keep up the good work RD... πŸ‘πŸΌ May you get more success in the days to come...

amu_mannu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
rithvik you are doing a fab job...πŸ‘

watching the show, just for you...πŸ€—

keep rocking...πŸ‘πŸΌ

keep shining...⭐️

stay blessed...
❀️

we love you...