Celebrity Fan Clubs

I Love You My Angel (Shahid FC # 6) - Page 3

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Anu-

wow i remember this didnt knew it was shahid when i saw this ahahahhaah awww he looking so cute chubby

I actually guessed that it was Shahid and I was right. And I always knew that it was Ayesha. ðŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Shahid Kapoor begins shooting for 'Haider' in Kashmir

Last Updated: Saturday, November 09, 2013, 21:11

Srinagar: Actor Shahid Kapoor began shooting for Vishal Bhardwaj's 'Haider' in the scenic Dal Lake here today.

The 32-year-old actor, who is teaming up with Bhardwaj again after 'Kaminey', is starring opposite newbie actress Shraddha Kapoor in the film adaption of Shakespearean tragedy Hamlet.

A fairly large crowd had gathered near the shooting location as Shahid and Shraddha shot a few sequences for the movie inside the lake.

Over the past few years, Bollywood has returned to Kashmir as the situation started improving in the valley. Late filmmaker Yash Chopra shot large parts of his last movie 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan', starring Shah Rukh Khan and Katrina Kaif, here.

However, the portrayal of Kashmir and its people in some of the movies has left the locals including Chief Minister Omar Abdullah angry.

Omar expressed his resentment over Ranbir Kapoor-Deepika Padukone starrer 'Yeh Jawani Hai Dewani', which was partly shot in Kashmir, for presenting the locales of the valley as that of neighbouring Himachal Pradesh.

But Bhardwaj has assured Omar that 'Haider' is about the people of Kashmir.

The director, referring to meeting with Omar, said he told the Chief Minister that "every character is Kashmiri in my film. It is the story of the people of Kashmir--both in period and present".
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Embedded image permalink

Shahid Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor shooting at Dal Lake
Minionite thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T850Q03yH_4[/YOUTUBE]
SoniRita thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -.SapnokiRani-.

Shahid Kapoor begins shooting for 'Haider' in Kashmir

Last Updated: Saturday, November 09, 2013, 21:11

Srinagar: Actor Shahid Kapoor began shooting for Vishal Bhardwaj's 'Haider' in the scenic Dal Lake here today.

The 32-year-old actor, who is teaming up with Bhardwaj again after 'Kaminey', is starring opposite newbie actress Shraddha Kapoor in the film adaption of Shakespearean tragedy Hamlet.

A fairly large crowd had gathered near the shooting location as Shahid and Shraddha shot a few sequences for the movie inside the lake.

Over the past few years, Bollywood has returned to Kashmir as the situation started improving in the valley. Late filmmaker Yash Chopra shot large parts of his last movie 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan', starring Shah Rukh Khan and Katrina Kaif, here.

However, the portrayal of Kashmir and its people in some of the movies has left the locals including Chief Minister Omar Abdullah angry.

Omar expressed his resentment over Ranbir Kapoor-Deepika Padukone starrer 'Yeh Jawani Hai Dewani', which was partly shot in Kashmir, for presenting the locales of the valley as that of neighbouring Himachal Pradesh.

But Bhardwaj has assured Omar that 'Haider' is about the people of Kashmir.

The director, referring to meeting with Omar, said he told the Chief Minister that "every character is Kashmiri in my film. It is the story of the people of Kashmir--both in period and present".

WOW so he is doing adaption of hamlet niceee i liked the hamlet story hamlet character is very strong would love to see shahid playing hamlet's role 
SoniRita thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KS_Shreya

OMG this was my fav. song back then awwiee shahid looked so bhola bhala in this too cuteee
Minionite thumbnail
^^^ He looked like he just came out of college. ðŸ˜³
Minionite thumbnail
Sonakshi injured Shahid with a slipper
Sonakshi Sinha has borrowed her father Shatrughan Sinha's trademark phrase 'khamosh' (silence) in the song Mat Maari, which features in her upcoming film R...Rajkumar. While that act of hers is meant to get seetis from the front-benchers, the actress unintentionally managed to silence her co-star Shahid Kapoor during the shoot for the same. 

A scene in the song required her to throw a chappal at Sasha and unfortunately, it hit him in a sensitive area (keep guessing where!). After that, the actor was in so much pain, that he went quiet. Yes, he was silenced even before Sona could say 'khamosh!'

Regina.Phalange thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KS_Shreya

he looks so adorable and cute in this video😳