Posted: 10 years ago
Awww superb Shreya Supebbb👏 👏

Minionite thumbnail
Ah thanks Sadff. 😃
SanskritiS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shahid Kapur says about his met Sachin Tendulkar, "I was in an elevator once when Sachin stepped in with a bat and he had headphones on. I stood there frozen. He was in his own space, and I didn't think he would recognise me. I didn't know what to say. When he stepped out, his bodyguard whispered to him and he turned around and said, "Hi Shahid, how are you? I didn't see you in the lift.' I just said, Hi sir, I'm a really big fan.'"
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanskritiS

Shahid Kapur says about his met Sachin Tendulkar, "I was in an elevator once when Sachin stepped in with a bat and he had headphones on. I stood there frozen. He was in his own space, and I didn't think he would recognise me. I didn't know what to say. When he stepped out, his bodyguard whispered to him and he turned around and said, "Hi Shahid, how are you? I didn't see you in the lift.' I just said, Hi sir, I'm a really big fan.'"

Even the biggest of stars are awestruck when they see Sachin. 😳
Minionite thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AoVBNST2TE[/YOUTUBE]
SoniRita thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanskritiS

wow this tells us that even shahid kapoor and other big stars got nervous seeing Sachin aww sachin <3 shahid <3