Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Does anyone have any idea when the eliminations start? All couples will be getting their first scores this week, so will the eliminations start next week, or do the judges usually wait a few weeks before eliminating couples?
I'm just asking because I'm not familiar with the rules of NB. 😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Smiley1279

Can anyone please tell who are the choreographers for each couple

Gurmeet & Debina's choreographers are Pratik Utekar and Rishikaysh Jogdaand.
.Peeves. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Does anyone have any idea when the eliminations start? All couples will be getting their first scores this week, so will the eliminations start next week, or do the judges usually wait a few weeks before eliminating couples?

I'm just asking because I'm not familiar with the rules of NB. 😳

Even I don't know much about it but as votings will start this week, we can expect eliminations from the next one.
aayishaarohi thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi thr, is there any threads open whr we will know how many points each jodi got for thr performance?

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aayishaarohi

Hi thr, is there any threads open whr we will know how many points each jodi got for thr performance?

Hi there,

So generally for every episode, we have a WU done where the updater mentions the points scored by each couple from each judge, so that's there.

Also, if you check the ATs of each couple, most of them have one post reserved where they keep updating the scores received in every episode. So do contact AT admins regarding the same.

aayishaarohi thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BalamPichkaari

Hi there,

So generally for every episode, we have a WU done where the updater mentions the points scored by each couple from each judge, so that's there.

Also, if you check the ATs of each couple, most of them have one post reserved where they keep updating the scores received in every episode. So do contact AT admins regarding the same.

Thank you. 
sinipillai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi friends
Can you please tell me on which song amrapali dance????

please please please
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Can somebody tell me which song is playing in this video from 20:24-20:58? (at the end of the episode from yesterday)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17ksbs_nach-baliye-season-6-24th-november-2013-video-watch-online-part2_school&start=1224
...priya... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzmXA6zzqAA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Whats the music played at 1:34 for ripu and shivangi's perdormance...pls pls pls pls help me
.Peeves. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Baki

Can somebody tell me which song is playing in this video from 20:24-20:58? (at the end of the episode from yesterday)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17ksbs_nach-baliye-season-6-24th-november-2013-video-watch-online-part2_school&start=1224

Even I liked it but even I dont know :\

Originally posted by: ...priya...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzmXA6zzqAA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Whats the music played at 1:34 for ripu and shivangi's perdormance...pls pls pls pls help me

Its the song Kya mujhe pyaar hai from Woh lamhe.