Nach Baliye 6

Nach Baliye 6 - Help Desk - Page 6

.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: xox.iloveyou

What were the voting positions for this week?

The voting positions were not announced.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Guys I need urgent help. 
In today's episode...was there any intro by the hosts and did anything happen right at the start like hosts welcoming judges and couples or saying welcome to nach baliye? Or did Vinod Raksha perfomance just start right away?? 
I'm watching it online and it doesn't look right for the performance to start without any intro? ðŸ˜•
xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: pinkpearl5

Guys I need urgent help. 

In today's episode...was there any intro by the hosts and did anything happen right at the start like hosts welcoming judges and couples or saying welcome to nach baliye? Or did Vinod Raksha perfomance just start right away?? 
I'm watching it online and it doesn't look right for the performance to start without any intro? ðŸ˜•

There was an intro, i dont think there was anything like welcoming the judges or couples but it started with all the group dancers with the gautam and karan and them welcoming the audience. They introduced Vinod Raksha after.
xox.iloveyou thumbnail
If voting lines are open tll Feb 1st, why does it say voting lines are closed???!! -______- ðŸ˜¡
asharithvik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xox.iloveyou

If voting lines are open tll Feb 1st, why does it say voting lines are closed???!! -______- ðŸ˜¡

is it? which country do you stay in??
xox.iloveyou thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: asharithvik

is it? which country do you stay in??

Canada
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
hey guys there was once an Episode of NB6 where the juniour masterchefs came to Support ripu shivangi and also when ridhis daadi came as well. which Episodes were those??
kkashmakash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi guys!
I was wondering if anybody knew the "baby remix" music that the choreographers of nach baliye danced to in the jan 26 episode(parineeti and siddharth were special guests for that episode)? thanks!
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hi i was wondering if someone could give the link of the "gurmeet talking about his struggle" video to gain votes. i have heard everyone on this forum talk about it, but i i didnt see it in the episode here is australia. so was wondering if anyone had the video link
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I hope the banner will be uploaded soon. Anyone know why there is a delay?