~|| SPN TWITTER CORNER ||~ - Page 19

Posted: 9 years ago

Jared Padalecki @jarpad 

Poor Castiel. There's probably NOTHING worse than seeing @Mark_Sheppard right when you wake up!!!! #nightmare #SPNFamily #SupernaturaI

Misha Collins @mishacollins

This guy looks tired. He needs a nap.

Embedded image permalink

Misha Collins @mishacollins  

I hear u, @JensenAckles! This director was a piece of work! I don't remember his name, but i recall he yelled a lot & made a few actors cry.

Jensen Ackles @JensenAckles  

Helluva morning Chicago...Let's do this! #chicon2014 #SPNFamily

Embedded image permalink

There ya go folks. Hope u likes. And a nice little teaser there at the end. But more on that later. #ActionAckles #SPNFamily #SupernaturaI

Let the games begin. #CatAndMouse #SamAndDean #HammerTime

Well, since we are posing and tweeting like we're 12. Here ya go. I like to wear an #SPN shirt for extra effect!

Embedded image permalink

"Lil' Levi's" gas station. A little shout out to my nephew. Love ya buddy.

#Deanmon needs a haircut. Any longer and he's gonna start growing moose antlers. No offense @jarpad #SupernaturaI #ActionAckles

Here we go!!! Dr. Sam...haha. The one armed doctor is in!

Celebrating with @jarpad at a wonderful 200 episode bash. #supernatural #SPNFamily #ThisGuySmells

Embedded image permalink

#torcon2014 thank you! I'm humbled, grateful and inspired. "Family don't end with blood"... #SPNFamily

Jared Padalecki @jarpad  

We love you #ChiCon

Embedded image permalink

Jared Padalecki @jarpad  

.@JensenAckles and I can't BELIEVE we finally got to hug and touch @amellywood (He's even taller in person)

Embedded image permalink

Jared Padalecki @jarpad  

Pardon me, where can I find the hair conditioner with cilantro in it? #ThingsIveNeverSaid

Embedded image permalink

Jared Padalecki @jarpad  

Quote: @realGpad "Why do they have to be above her?" (Referencing the poor dead hotel workers). :)

Jared Padalecki @jarpad  

Sam and Dean Winchester. Cat and mouse in the Men Of Letters bunker. Good times. #SupernaturaI #ActionAckles #SPNFamily

Jared Padalecki @jarpad  

Live tweeting with my baby :) @realGpad #SupernaturaI #SPNFamily

Embedded image permalink

Jared Padalecki @jarpad  

My favorite part was slapping the director in the face and purposely messing up so I could keep doing it :) #ActionAckles @JensenAckles

Jared Padalecki @jarpad  

I love the family cameos in the Crowley scene :) @Mark_Sheppard @GinoGraul #SPNFamily #SupernaturaI #ActionAckles

Jared Padalecki @jarpad  

Crazy to see what Sam will do to get his brother back. He breaks all of the old rules he set for himself! #Supernatural #SPNFamily

Jared Padalecki @jarpad  

.@JensenAckles well, I didn't want to be the only Winchester with a bum arm. #SupernaturaI #ActionAckles #SPNFamily

Jared Padalecki @jarpad  

.@Mark_Sheppard maybe he's born with it. (Maybe it's maybelline?)

Jared Padalecki @jarpad  

.@Mark_Sheppard maybe he's born with it. (Maybe it's maybelline?)

Jared Padalecki @jarpad  

.@RECUVERY uhhh... YES!!!! Be patient, I gotta save Dean first! ;) #SPNFamily #SupernaturaI

Osric Chau @OsricChau  

The fandom's capacity for creativity and art never ceases to amaze me. Canvas by @x_tidal_wave_x #Chicon

Embedded image permalink

Osric Chau @OsricChau  

Also.. Deanmon sounds like a pokemon to me. Has anyone caught one of those yet? #Supernatural

Osric Chau @OsricChau  

Because with Kevin gone, the Winchesters are Crowley's only friends. And Dean is kinda nice to him in demon form. #Supernatural

Osric Chau @OsricChau  

For what it's worth.. I think @jarpad looks pretty hot in a sling. #Supernatural

Osric Chau @OsricChau  

This is the exact same conversation I had with @mishacollins in the kayak on Sunday.. Except I was Castiel and he was Hannah #Supernatural

Osric Chau @OsricChau  #Supernatural For a brief moment I actually thought the sling was gone :(
Slings guess don't fit in a lab coat
Danneel HarrisAckles @DanneelHarris  

!!! @GinoGraul and Valerie Graul,you guys killed last night!

Nerd HQ!!!!!!

Embedded image permalink

Here's a teaser with me in it: http://youtube.com/watch?v=LUiEpPKXaJM ... hosted by http://stageit.com  all profits go to Random Acts. Xx

DaneelHarrisAckles @DanneelHarris

The very talented @mishacollins directed a series of thought provoking shorts. He will be screening them today live online.

Genevieve Padalecki @realGpad  

Respecting @jarpad love for Cowboys I am not putting jerseys on boys. The dogs are different story #gohawks @seahawks http://campl.us/rFu6 

Cheers @kellymickle !!! Thanks for including @jarpad and I in your wedding. #1yeardown. We love you guys

Embedded image permalink

#gohawks!

Embedded image permalink

Dean meet your son Shep

Embedded image permalink

Mica Burton @MicaBurton  

Had such a lovely night with @realGpad!

Embedded image permalink

Tahmoh Penikett @TahmohPenikett  

Chicago, @CreationEnt you were great as always! Thank you for the wonderful show and the hospitality, it is much appreciated!

William Shatner @WilliamShatner  

I caught up on SPN. Why did @Mark_Sheppard have angel repair juice? I mean really? Damn him! Or was it evil repair juice & my theory holds?

Mark Sheppard @Mark_Sheppard  

That @JensenAckles is a damn good director... #Supernatural

Jared PadaleckiVerified account@jarpad

Supernatural Tuesday!!!!

Embedded image permalink