Posted: 10 years ago
I think such a post is allowed.. 

Hey guys,  Araina here. (Some might know me as Khushi (*Khushii*). 

Just a quick post.. What are your expectations this season? Based off promos or just in general keeping NB history in check. From couples? From judges? Dance-wise? Entertainment wise? Eliminations? Anything new/changes?

So we can see how accurately it does go down as show moves on each week 😉 

Oh yes.. probably best if we keep answers generalized and not compare any couples ðŸ˜³

-Araina.
What I hope for is to see different dance techniques, fair play (elimination wise), and most importantly, since this is dance show.. dance is valued above all ðŸ˜³
This is just a summary in general.. Other toh tons of expectations ðŸ˜†
This season has a lot of talented and amazing couples, so it'll be interesting to see how they progress each week. ðŸ˜ƒ My expectations are that the scoring will be fair of course, and that this forum remains clean of negativity. We have a great DT this season, so my fingers are crossed.
Khushi, OMG I had no idea this was you 😃 nice username btw.

Well I honestly hope that the judges are not biased, everyone is given a fair chance to showcase their best. And also, we should hopefully be getting some out-of-the-box dance styles, and not the same old stuff.

Can't wait for the show to begin already
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

This season has a lot of talented and amazing couples, so it'll be interesting to see how they progress each week. ðŸ˜ƒ My expectations are that the scoring will be fair of course, and that this forum remains clean of negativity. We have a great DT this season, so my fingers are crossed.

Yes, it's filled with talent, so definitely interesting :D Scoring - yes! It should and forum - we do have so lets hope. The negativity makes me not want to discuss and I really look forward to discussing this season ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by KiShaholic.

Khushi, OMG I had no idea this was you 😃 nice username btw.

Well I honestly hope that the judges are not biased, everyone is given a fair chance to showcase their best. And also, we should hopefully be getting some out-of-the-box dance styles, and not the same old stuff.

Can't wait for the show to begin already

Yamzy! 🤗 Haha, yup. Changed ID to real name (= 

There will be favoring for sure. Each judge chooses their favorite. Let's hope to equality this time.. 

Can't wait for out-of-the box! That would take NB up a level xD
My expectations would be:
1. Focus on Dance not drama and comedy. Although Rode/Wahi are hillarious, but sometimes it gets too much. 😆

2. No partiality. 

3. Versatility in Dance performances.

Originally posted by -Araina-

Yamzy! 🤗 Haha, yup. Changed ID to real name (= 

There will be favoring for sure. Each judge chooses their favorite. Let's hope to equality this time.. 

Can't wait for out-of-the box! That would take NB up a level xD

Oh wow. You have a beautiful name, Araina. Gosh its gonna take me a while to get used to addressing you by this name. 😳

I know. Favouring is a part of every reality show, what can one do 😆. Yeah if NB comes up with creative ideas, people will love it all the more :D
Originally posted by sscomp32

My expectations would be:
1. Focus on Dance not drama and comedy. Although Rode/Wahi are hillarious, but sometimes it gets too much. 😆

2. No partiality. 

3. Versatility in Dance performances.

Yes, yes and yes!! While the boys are hilarious, it should not be 'over-done'. 
Originally posted by KiShaholic.

Oh wow. You have a beautiful name, Araina. Gosh its gonna take me a while to get used to addressing you by this name. 😳

I know. Favouring is a part of every reality show, what can one do 😆. Yeah if NB comes up with creative ideas, people will love it all the more :D

That's okay. Continue calling me Khushi. Everyone else does (; 

Without favoring, reality shows aren't 'complete'. Anywho.. 😆 Love mixed with creativity can make it interesting in many different aspects xD