The REAL SURPRISE! ;P - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks Jackie...nowI can post my first comment...😛
I love coffee!!!😃
I love this Audition :D but not getting my hopes up, but I love it seriously :D Btw its a show from Balaji
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

I love this Audition :D but not getting my hopes up, but I love it seriously :D Btw its a show from Balaji

i thought that too but not sure...cuz it has it other productions listed🤔
Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

i thought that too but not sure...cuz it has it other productions listed🤔

Does it? Which other?
well its more like the guy just has subscribed different channels & movie productions & balajji productions...im not sure though🤔

Oh Ok, so wait is Tanya's audition for the same show? coz if it is I think I might know the Production House name

Oh Ok, so wait is Tanya's audition for the same show? coz if it is I think I might know the Production House name

i think so...its the same show

i think so...its the same show

Because the way Tanya is talking I think if she gets the role her character is gonna be from a muslim family and there is a new show coming on colors which is gonna be Muslim family related and the female lead is gonna be Amrita Rao's sister Preetika Rao

Because the way Tanya is talking I think if she gets the role her character is gonna be from a muslim family and there is a new show coming on colors which is gonna be Muslim family related and the female lead is gonna be Amrita Rao's sister Preetika Rao

i read about that...and it said  this new guy harshad might be approached as main lead

i read about that...and it said  this new guy harshad might be approached as main lead

was there a Harshad in the audtions for the one Kinshuk auditioned?