WU Jo Biwi se Kare Pyaar 8th November 2013

Posted: 10 years ago

8th NOVEMBER WRITTEN UPDATE

episode starts with Aditya Suhaani Mohit and Naina enjoyimg ice creams at Aditya's place and planning to undertake a short trip over the weekened as a family for they donot find time for each other. they decide upon Mahabaleshwar, and decide to leave for their destination early next morning after breakfast. naina is very excited about the trip, as she finally mohit would be leaving his shop and take a vacation.
next moring Suhaani is busy in the kitchen when she receives a call from Aditya's mamaji, who call them to inform he would be coming over to stay at their place as he has missed his connecting flight. Aditya is not so happy about the new development but Suhaani says they can postpone the trip till next weekend, and it wouldnt look right if their relative stay at a hotel instead their house.

Mamaji arrives a their doorstep, only then aditya n Suhaani realsie that mamaji is not alone but accompanied by his son, DIL n Grandson. mamaji explains that they were set out for goa to attend a wedding but missed their connecting flight and thus decided to come over to Aditya's place. Mamaji insists Suhaani to prepare gingen tea for him, while his son and grandson ask for coffe n Chocolate milk respectively. Mamaji's DIL offers to help suhaani at the chores but Aditya politely obliges stating he would help her while she freshens up. At this mamaji who belongs to old school of thoughts says that men cant handle kitchen chores and they should do task which involve strength. 

Suhaani goes off to the kitchen and to prepare tea and coffe and Aditya comes over to help her n they have a little moment for themselves, discussing about their missed trip. meanwhile mamaji walks into the kitchen and say Aditya would be spoiling everything in the kitchen, and aditya makes an excuse that he had come to the kitchen as they had run out of gas supply from the cylinders, and mamaji orders him to help suhaani carrying the cylinders instead to plainly asking her to do the job!

Meanwhile Mohit n Naina walk into Aditya suhaani's place with their luggages packed ready for the trip, and mamaji guesses that they might have had planned for some outing but everyone makes excuses that none such plans were planned!

Suhaani gives tea to mamaji and Mamaji is very much impressed with Suhaani and the little kid says he is hungry and Suhaani says she would prepare breakfast. later after breakfast Aditya helps out suhaani in the kitchen while Mamaji comes looking for Aditya. Aditya who was hiding behind the kitchen slab and helping suhaani with the chopping work, says aloud he has gone out, later he realises his folly but is rescued as Mohit turns up in time and diverts Mamaji;s attention. Mohit questions why dint they let naina help, to which Suhani n Aditya reason that they find their private moment in the kitchen and their work is made easy when both help each other inhe kitchen chores, and they dint let naina help as their are a lot of Guests who needs attention and naina could play a host to them.

Later its shown Aditya and Suhaani taking a little rest when Suhaani's SILs come down with sarees and jewellery confused about what to wear for the upcoming occassions. so they get Aditya to try out the sarees and display it to them as they decide upon it, much against aditya's wish! the SIL make fun when mamaji walks in with Mohit and their cousin, Aditya is embarrsaed. 
Mamaji asks Suhaani to make Arbi ki sabji like his sister (Aditya's Mom) makes Suhaani is confused so Aditya reassures her and  asks mohit to divert Mamaji's attention,  thus Mohit takes mamaji to his place, while Aditya and Suhaani are left alone to do the cooking. Aditya says he has seen his mom prepare Arbi kalia and thats her special recipe, and he hopes that it would turn out well. he chops the vegetables and sets the ingredients then they starts cooking Arbi kalia. They prepare the gravy for Arbi kalia, and fry the Arbi, grind the Gravy mixtures and following the recipe Aditya finishes cooking Arbi kalia. Finally Arbi Kalia is ready!

At dinner mamaji is very impressed with the dish and so his DIL asks Suhaani to give out the recipe to her. Suhaani says Aditya can say the reipe as he has cooked it, mamaji says he doesnt belive Aditya could have cooked it, to which naina says indeed Aditya has cooked it, so Aditya again descibes the procedures to cook and explains the recipe. mamaji is again very very impressed and acknwoledges that he never knew that men could cook so well, to Aditya n suhaani explain that it is always nice to help each other in the kitchen for any couple, mamaji agrees and orders his son to help his DIL too, and learns that his son also helps His DIL when he is not at home. with this the episode ends on a happy Note :)

Precap::
Tauji exchange!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

P.S sorry for the delay...kindly pardon the mistakes and grammatical errors :)

Edited by --Sanchu-- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

UPDATED!!
please pardon me for the delay😳
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

UPDATED!!
please pardon me for the delay😳

Thank s Sanchu :)
Wonderful update..waiting for repeat telecast to see the episode...kitni bhi koshish karo 8 baj hi jata hai ghar aate aate

Originally posted by well-wisher

Thank s Sanchu :)
Wonderful update..waiting for repeat telecast to see the episode...kitni bhi koshish karo 8 baj hi jata hai ghar aate aate

aaj toh maine bhi online dekha...my hostel TV were occupied by SC fans who wanted to see Kumud's accident!😑

even i am gonna catch up the repeat telecast

Kaisa tha episode 😳

episode was really good...more on the cuter side, Adi was so adorable today...
few moments were extremely good, like the moment Adi trying out the sarees, mamaji walking into the kitchen when adi is busy romancing...very adorable...πŸ˜ƒ

but best was the Precap Ashish Roy will be doing another role and this time as "tauji" !
and the next episode i think is loosely based on Athiti tum kab jaoge where there is a confusion regarding names!

episode was really good...more on the cuter side, Adi was so adorable today...
few moments were extremely good, like the moment Adi trying out the sarees, mamaji walking into the kitchen when adi is busy romancing...very adorable...πŸ˜ƒ

but best was the Precap Ashish Roy will be doing another role and this time as "tauji" !
and the next episode i think is loosely based on Athiti tum kab jaoge where there is a confusion regarding names!

@ bold : I can imagine

@ bold : I can imagine

he was sooo cute :)

aaj toh maine bhi online dekha...my hostel TV were occupied by SC fans who wanted to see Kumud's accident!😑

even i am gonna catch up the repeat telecast

nw wht shud i say to this?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. no comments..🀣

thnx for the WU πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

nw wht shud i say to this?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. no comments..🀣

thnx for the WU πŸ˜›

aap kya hi bologi??? No comments on U dii😑🀣
Originally posted by minuu

Stickied:)