The Bachelorette India - Mere Khayaalon ki Mallika

What Next? The Bachelor show with Karan Sagoo?

sanaasr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Do you think they are planning a Bachelor show with Karan Sagoo? He did not win, he is perfect bachelor material and he gained lot of fans! This is what they do in the American Bachelor show - the runner up is usually the next bachelor/bachelorette!

I guess we can expect a Bachelor show with Karan Sagoo..but I am not sure about the drama...What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kameshreddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good plan or he will enter bigg boss
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I keep saying this to my sister. if they followed the American format then Karan "the perfect guy any girl would want" would be hands down the next bachelor. Jashn too. 
I wish they would get lesser known people to do these shows instead of Bollywood or Television celebrities. 
sanaasr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Perfangel5655

I keep saying this to my sister. if they followed the American format then Karan "the perfect guy any girl would want" would be hands down the next bachelor. Jashn too. 

I wish they would get lesser known people to do these shows instead of Bollywood or Television celebrities. 

They even made Mallika say several times on TV that Karan is the perfect guy any girl would want! I guess this was their plan all along. Make Karan look good and likeable but don't select him in the end so they can make a new show with him. Karan is definitely good on camera, I don't think any of the other guys will work as a Bachelor because they don't have the same level of maturity and screen presence. Karan is perfect in every way (not sure of he was acting perfect though lol )
sanaasr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kameshreddy

good plan or he will enter bigg boss

It will be even more interesting if he enters big boss.. I want to see Karan and Vijay fight it out in big boss  🤣
criticaleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Yes. I think Karan Sagoo would be an excellent candidate for a Bachelor show. We've had Rahul Mahajan and so far he's the only one who actually married the chosen candidate.

I looked up Karan on facebook  and he deserves his own show. Being Mallika's chosen one would have only led to problems in relationship for both Mallika and Karan.

I think Vijay was chosen for two main reasons. 1. Mallika wants to take her sexual rapport with Vijay to completion. Choosing Karan would have put an end to any sexual encounter with Vijay. 2. Dumping Karan would have been far more difficult than dumping Vijay in the future.

All said and done, Karan not being chosen by Mallika, although being a better candidate than Vijay, will have an opportunity to enter the Bachelor show. Karan can handle such a show, not Vijay.

But, I feel Bigg Boss is a show that Karan should avoid.

Just my opinion.
Edited by criticaleyes - 10 years ago
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
love to see Karan on screen again
mitchalbom thumbnail
i agree guys...he is soo hot...😛...i want to see him on tv...
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i would love to c him on tv again..
hez cute
mitchalbom thumbnail
it will be a bigger hit...he is hottt...n sensible too...