Pavitra Rishta

Ruhee & Karishma ( Pari and Pia ) AT !!! - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
did anyone notice pari was so happy to know that priya is pia , her sister.
pari is such a nice n sweet girl.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

can someone make AT for pari and pia?
muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pari-kirloskar

can someone make AT for pari and pia?

Hi Pari , we shift this to pari/Pia AT ?Btw i never make a AT but me post here Pics and some detial of the actress and we discuss here Pia / Pari scenes. I dont know anyone interested .
This content was originally posted by: muaaz

Hi Pari , we shift this to pari/Pia AT ?Btw i never make a AT but me post here Pics and some detial of the actress and we discuss here Pia / Pari scenes. I dont know anyone interested .

yes i think we can make this into pari/ pia AT... nice idea..😳 just take the mods permission...
and everyone will be interested because pari is arvi baby and pia is ovi's baby.. so all those who are purvi or  ovi's fan will join this AT... as  both have a long fan list ..😊
This content was originally posted by: ashrd

are you kidding man Both hav long fan list 🤣  by saying this dont insult Purvi popularity

please requesting  u not to instigate or mock any fan group's comment.
purvi and ovi both have  their respective fans and are popular, loved and cherished...
muaaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashrd

same to u
dont instigate and mock us by saying Purvi and Ovi have long fan list

Purvi have long fan list
bt that other one is famous only in this forum,out of forum even  street dogs dont know who is she 

Hi plz if you like Pari then talk about her in this thread and plz dont use such word its look so bad 😕. If you think purvi have long fan list and Pari as ovi fan think ovi also have fan following what wrong in it ? here we diacuss only about Pari / Pia .
This content was originally posted by: muaaz

Hi plz if you like Pari then talk about her in this thread and plz dont use such word its look so bad 😕. If you think purvi have long fan list and Pari as ovi fan think ovi also have fan following what wrong in it ? here we diacuss only about Pari / Pia .

exactly...
well said...this thread is to discuss pari.
and @ashrd i understand that u are arvi fan hence u may dislike ovi but please do not use such street words for her.
she is pretty and a good actor, this is her first serial, and she is popular according to that.
if u have seen this forum carefully, u may know that ovi has a long list of fans...
purvi has more fans, I agree but even ovi has...
thats y I had said purvi and ovi have long fan list.😳
Edited by pari-kirloskar - 10 years ago
muaaz thumbnail
ShaktifanSwati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TM...

I want to request you...please made dis thread for only Pari n made another thread for Pia if u interested so...bcs we all knw who like dislike Pari - Pia...dey all people clash with each other bcs of der pov...

So continuously mocking, bashing each-other bcs of different pov in same thread its better to make different thread for dis two Pia - Pari characters...so Pari fans enjoy der character in Pari thread n Pia fans enjoy der character in Pia thread...

I hope u understand what I want to say to you...
@ muaaz congo for the new AT...!!!!!!!!!