Ruhee & Karishma ( Pari and Pia ) AT !!! - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago

Character sketch
PARI KIRLOSKAR :
She calls herself as Pari Deshmukh and is the first child of business tycoon Arjun kirloskar and Purvi (Archana's adopted daughter).
She comes across as a modern yet determined and hardworking girl who loves her family especially her mom.
She doesnt trust her father as she feels her father cheated her mom(which is a misunderstanding).
She loves Aman (Naren karmarkar) and feels even he cheated her, because of which she  doesnt trust men easily and has lost  faith in love.
When she came to know Pia is her sister, instead of feeling hurt, she happily welcomed her with open arms.
She is a positive and a  very interesting character but may be in the future episodes, she may develop shades of grey depending on the storyline.

PIA KIRLOSKAR :
She is the second child of Ovi and Arjun kirloskar, the first one was a stillborn.
She is a downright positive character who has place in her heart for everyone. She is younger than Pari and has stayed away from her family for 20 years with her mom.
She loves her mom and dad equally and her aim in life is to unite her mother with her family.
She comes across as a modern girl from outside but inside she is very sweet and sanskaari and always thinks about others happiness.
Till now, no male character has been introduced for her but hopefully she will meet her prince charming soon.

Edited by pari-kirloskar - 9 years ago
Hey pari it is really nice but pari is ahana and naren is aman how. But why they call each other with their different names?. I also didn't like the behaviour of pari with arjun
Originally posted by punirashakti

TM...

I want to request you...please made dis thread for only Pari n made another thread for Pia if u interested so...bcs we all knw who like dislike Pari - Pia...dey all people clash with each other bcs of der pov...

So continuously mocking, bashing each-other bcs of different pov in same thread its better to make different thread for dis two Pia - Pari characters...so Pari fans enjoy der character in Pari thread n Pia fans enjoy der character in Pia thread...

I hope u understand what I want to say to you...

Hi Punir 😃 I understand what u are tring to say but this time its not possible to me to make 2 AT so we start here to discuss Pari / Pia scene. May be some time later we make separate thread for both girls. We also want to know how to story move and in future Pari / Pia charecter give importence or just sideline like many others so till then just enjoy and discuss both the girl scene here.
Originally posted by sunidhi.insan

Hey pari it is really nice but pari is ahana and naren is aman how. But why they call each other with their different names?. I also didn't like the behaviour of pari with arjun

Hi sunidhi 😊 yes they show Pari as ahana and neren as aman. Till then they show pari change her name to want a job becuse as pari manav dashmukh no one give her job or if give its because of manav . so she not want to use manav name and change her name ahana . Why neren change his name till then not show . Hope now Pia truth reveal she may be understand Arjun love her a lottt and change her attitude toward arjun.
Oh my god I can't believe that Purvi ki beti itni badi ho gayi hai!
OMG I love the sister duo and I love how they support each other.

The CVs could have shown Pari not being pleased to know Pia's truth but they didn't and I'm so glad about that.

All in all I'm loving Pavitra Rishta so much. <3

EAST OR BEST, 9 pm or 6.30 pm, PAvitra Rishta was, is and will forever be the best <3
Originally posted by AWalk2Remember

Oh my god I can't believe that Purvi ki beti itni badi ho gayi hai!
OMG I love the sister duo and I love how they support each other.

The CVs could have shown Pari not being pleased to know Pia's truth but they didn't and I'm so glad about that.

All in all I'm loving Pavitra Rishta so much. <3

EAST OR BEST, 9 pm or 6.30 pm, PAvitra Rishta was, is and will forever be the best <3

ya.. the babies have grown up...  awww... really love them.. hope the cvs dont ruin their lives...
pia is a saint, an angel in disguise...😳 and Pari... such a nice human being, poor girl shez hurt in love and pari was so pleased to know pia is her sister...

Originally posted by muaaz

Hi sunidhi 😊 yes they show Pari as ahana and neren as aman. Till then they show pari change her name to want a job becuse as pari manav dashmukh no one give her job or if give its because of manav . so she not want to use manav name and change her name ahana . Why neren change his name till then not show . Hope now Pia truth reveal she may be understand Arjun love her a lottt and change her attitude toward arjun.
ya...pari changed her name to ahana  and since she was wearing the badge of ahana in the pizza parlour and naren saw the badge and thought her name to be ahana...
Ruhee Bagga : Heyyy Hiten sir ke room me lunch finally !

Res for members list..
whoever wants to be included in the member's list, pls like the page.
(TM's first post)
press the 'like" button... or PM me...