Ruhee & Karishma ( Pari and Pia ) AT !!! - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by pari-kirloskar

ya...pari changed her name to ahana and since she was wearing the badge of ahana in the pizza parlour and naren saw the badge and thought her name to be ahana...

Thank you so much fortelling . I didn't know this as I now ont watch the show .
love to pia ...and her bonding with her mother ovi...
pia has a angelic power...first of she destroy the ego of arjun and purvi make them realized their mistake and reunite them with the help of her mother ovi...

second of she could able to change pari's rude behaviour and hateness towards softness ...for her pari's behaviour changed  and i am sure very soon she would be changed pia's way of thinking towards life...

pia's love towards  D clan and pari never changed even after knowing they only hate her ...
 after onir i really impressed by pia ,prasant,mansi,sonu,pranab๐Ÿ‘...

want a at for all brother sister ๐Ÿ˜‰
hi TM  congo for AT...
here i have a suggestion for u...why not u add some detail information about ruee and karishma...so that people will be know them in  personal way also...

bcz i thought i saw ruee some other serial also but not sure ...and for karishma its her fitst project like sruti kanwar...i really impressed with these two girls who got so many popularities in their first project which was quit difficult bot they successed ...

so plz add some more information about the ruee, karishma ...
Originally posted by onirfans

hi TM  congo for AT...
here i have a suggestion for u...why not u add some detail information about ruee and karishma...so that people will be know them in  personal way also...

bcz i thought i saw ruee some other serial also but not sure ...and for karishma its her fitst project like sruti kanwar...i really impressed with these two girls who got so many popularities in their first project which was quit difficult bot they successed ...

yes puja... ruhee was in bade ache lagte hai.. as riddhima..
but this is karishma's first serial..
congo to both of them..!!
i will update the member's list in one week...๐Ÿ˜ณ
just press the like button..๐Ÿ˜Š

hi TM  congo for AT...

Hi Onirfans ๐Ÿ˜Š thanks for the suggestion. I start working already in this but till them i am not found any personal informassion of both Ruhee and Karishma๐Ÿ˜• still trying when i get i update in AT. i found Ruhee work Gumrha season 2 some epis ,BALH, and now PVR. Karishma Sharma, who has worked on yet to be released movie D-Day, produced by Nikhil Advani as assistant Action Director is all set to debut with Channel V's Gumrah. So she also work Gumraa season 3 one epi now PVR.
Edited by muaaz - 10 years ago

Edited by muaaz - 10 years ago
Pia's beautiful mom...

Hi pari , watch today epi i missed it . Any Pia pari scene ? Edited by muaaz - 10 years ago

love to pia ...and her bonding with her mother ovi...
pia has a angelic power...first of she destroy the ego of arjun and purvi make them realized their mistake and reunite them with the help of her mother ovi...

second of she could able to change pari's rude behaviour and hateness towards softness ...for her pari's behaviour changed  and i am sure very soon she would be changed pia's way of thinking towards life...

pia's love towards  D clan and pari never changed even after knowing they only hate her ...
 after onir i really impressed by pia ,prasant,mansi,sonu,pranab๐Ÿ‘...

want a at for all brother sister ๐Ÿ˜‰

That's not true Onirfans, every single episode where Pia was mentioned it was made clear that they held nothing against her.  That their anger was towards Ovi but never ever included Pia.  And even with Ovi, only Nina hated her, the rest of family still loved and missed her but were hurt by her actions.