Pavitra Rishta

Ruhee & Karishma ( Pari and Pia ) AT !!! - Page 6

JOHNdaCENA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Huge huge fan of Pia aka aka Karishma after Shruti
.. Pari is a good character but i find her acting to b a bit average ...But she is definatly good looking

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pia is an Awsome person, though I don't like pari:(
I guess there should have been separate AT's
Edited by Aholic - 10 years ago
muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If anyone interested to make karishma sharma separte AT then go ahead .
onirfans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That's not true Onirfans, every single episode where Pia was mentioned it was made clear that they held nothing against her.  That their anger was towards Ovi but never ever included Pia.  And even with Ovi, only Nina hated her, the rest of family still loved and missed her but were hurt by her actions.  

ur right in ur point ...but all family members  still loved ovi from 20 years  except archana and purvi ... because they thought  arjun choosed ovi and pia not purvi ...for the misunderstanding  they were angry towards ovi  but when misunderstanding cleared they felt guilt  especially archana that she did wrong with ovi by not listening her...they never mentioned ovi name because they felt hurt and missed her so much that she is not with them  and they do not know about her...this was archana's word ...that they were angry bcz ovi hide her problem to them  not for pia's birth...

and about nina do u think she  hated only ovi ...dear her hate towards purvi and teju is equal to ovi...she only loved money  not others ...so her hateness does not matter...

but i  want to clear my point ...why pari hate her father  when each and every single episode cleared how arjun loved pari ...pari hate bcz from 20 years she did not see her father face and her father never try to meet her in canada...that was not with pia also...pari at least have a family ...but  pia only have ovi ...pia learned truth after grow up but in childhood she never saw the D clan never try to contact them and how her father neglect her...she  never complained that why D clan never try to find that she alive or not...what was her fault ,  why pari is everything for them but not she ...but she did not she herself goes to them to meet them ...understood them ...pari  complained that why arjun never try to contact her  at least as a responsibility ...but pia accept the  real fact when arjun did not contact her but she always try to contact arjun and loved him...

i do not against pari ...i am agree with pari's  bcz pari's hatness towards arjun is justify  and arjun deserve it also ...but here i only wanted to show pia's good ness and  her big open heart...its not easy to accept that person  for whom her mother life destroy and she always neglected ...
muaaz thumbnail
Pia & pari Last epi scene. Hope Pari meet neren soon.

pia tells pari to come to india but pari says NO.
pia says to Pari that she knows that she cannot come to India due to her hectic schedule, but Aaji and Azoba want her to come with them. Pari says she is hungry, but cannot tell piato bring something as she is her sister now, not chef. Pia says she will bring sandwich omlet for her as a sister and asks her to think about coming to India. Pari says she will try. Pia goes to bring food for her. Pari thinks Pia she cannot convince her to come to India and she will never be comfortable in India.
( Pari update )

muaaz thumbnail
muaaz thumbnail

muaaz thumbnail

muaaz thumbnail
nice pics... @ muaaz... good work..!!!!!!!!!!
pia and pari are so cutteee..!!!!!!!!

by the way has anyone decided name for naren- pari..??

i like the name "Paren...."

AND FOR ANKITA NAREN, WE alredy have anken..