Nach Baliye 6

Mr. and Mrs. Bonnerjee gonna burn the floor :-P *DT Note P3*

Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
So the D day came for Nach Baliye, I am not really fan of the show...
But this year one special couple is participating, For whom love is epic, I mean Mr and Mrs Bonnerjee, Guru Bhai and Debo Bhabhi...
I am sure they are gonna burn the floor like they recently did in one hawttt hawtt exposive magzine shoot...
Unki chemistry se magzine bhi burn ho gayi thee now its time for NB stage n I am sure Shilpa shetty is gonna drool on Guru Bhai's Biscuits...
Best of luck to Mr n Mrs Bonnerjee, Let see if they can beat my expectations, Have a Happy Journey to them in NB...
Edited by Arnav90 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Which pbotoshot?

I am already sick of this yucky couple being promoted like hell even by IF!!

Now don't tell me they're gonna burn the dance floor. May be burn the dance floor with their yucky dance with full PDA.

Heard the cheap woman got bashed by a judge in previous dance show?. Edited by _Darling_ - 10 years ago
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† arnav u want the dance floor burning ..
welcome bhai bhabhi ..they r too much  couple who just know how not to wear clothes and nothing else 
Edited by tabby999 - 10 years ago
Arnav90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Darling_

Which pbotoshot?

I am already sick of this yucky couple being promoted like hell even by IF!!

Now don't tell me they're gonna burn the dance floor. May be burn the dance floor with their yucky dance with full PDA.

Heard Dubna got bashed by a judge in previous dance show?.

No Dear Guru Bhai n Debo bhabhi are the best, I will never hear a single word against them
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Judging by the content seen in the magazine parental discretion should be advised! They might be too hot to handle for certain age groups!
Arnav90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tabby999

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†arnav u want the dance floor burning ..
welcome bhai bhabhi ..they r too much pda couple who just know how not to wear clothes and nothing else

Plz don't say like this, They are the best n elegent couple on Telly Planet
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ugh Arnav Bitwa don't even remind me of that photshoot!! πŸ€’🀒
Originally posted by: Arnav90

No Dear Guru Bhai n Debo bhabhi are the best, I will never hear a single word against them

LMAO, Guru Bhai and Debo Bhabhi??? What the!! C'mon, why do you want such cheap people to be your relatives? 0_o 

Have you seen their first promo? The way they'r desperately showing so called hot chemistry and dubbba fat thighs 🀒 

Channel should show this show at 11:00 pm for adults. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
priyankasweet21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Arnav ji I'm too very xcited to c ur bhaiya n bhabhi debo hawt hawt dance but I guess I can't as I'm a family bacha n seeing adult content wid family is prohibited n embarrassing too ...so will wait for ur mindblowing post on ur bhaiya bhabhi performance..
Arnav90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

Judging by the content seen in the magazine parental discretion should be advised! They might be too hot to handle for certain age groups!

They rock n shock