TB:Jo Biwi Se Kare Pyaar... Highly Unrealistic!

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Jo Biwi Se Kare Pyaar... Highly Unrealistic!

The show is unrealistic due to the format of fiction mixed with cookery. The setting too makes it look very plastic!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing!
ikind of donot agree completely agree with the reviewer! it is a comedy show, and thus the unrealistic settings are essential in the script! 
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the article..

I don't find anything wrong with the show and enjoying it completely

However approach of  the author of this article looks a bit unrealistic so far as review of the show is concerned(my point of view)..it's a light hearted show and we should not try to find too much logic in it...agar hum Rohit Shetty ki comedy films mein logic doondne lagen to hum un movies ko kabhi enjoy nahi kar sakte 😆😆

Show is very entertaining.Chemisty between the lead pair is perfect..both look so cute together.Family bonding among members is very nice. Comedy does not look forced or OTT...while watching the show smile comes on face automatically.

The way they tell a new recipe is simple and easy to learn.

Goes without saying Arjun is simply superb as Aditya Khanna and it has been acknowledged in this article also 😃

All in all a sweet, smile and nice show...given a chance the show can do very well...yes there is always scope for improvement and this show can improve further with constructive feedback so that it does not look  monotonous

Last but not the least...I am loving the show 😊
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: well-wisher

Thanks for sharing the article..

I don't find anything wrong with the show and enjoying it completely

However approach of  the author of this article looks a bit unrealistic so far as review of the show is concerned(my point of view)..it's a light hearted show and we should not try to find too much logic in it...agar hum Rohit Shetty ki comedy films mein logic doondne lagen to hum un movies ko kabhi enjoy nahi kar sakte 😆😆

Show is very entertaining.Chemisty between the lead pair is perfect..both look so cute together.Family bonding among members is very nice. Comedy does not look forced or OTT...while watching the show smile comes on face automatically.

The way they tell a new recipe is simple and easy to learn.

Goes without saying Arjun is simply superb as Aditya Khanna and it has been acknowledged in this article also 😃

All in all a sweet, smile and nice show...given a chance the show can do very well...yes there is always scope for improvement and this show can improve further with constructive feedback so that it does not look  monotonous

Last but not the least...I am loving the show 😊

DITTO in bold and capital letters!!!!!
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well i agree with the review that only in one point...the episodes look quite same with them getting out of their problems by cooking but its a cookery show afterall its a cookery show so what one can expect?
secondly,practicalities in today's television seems non-sense...no saas-bahu saga could have survived with practicalities...
and about seeing the couple work...well i'll love to ask in how many shows on indian tv u can watch the characters at work? (except CID)..they are just shown to be out of the house for work...
The dishes seem easy...yeah...who would like to put their hands in difficult recipes so easily?...
Ingredients which are available in readymade form like salt,veggies are shown already prepared...comeon they can't prepare it na...bt they prepare all other things themselves...now we can;t expect them na to teach us how to squeeze a lemon juive from a lemon?...
and having a neat clean kitchen is just a message to keep the kitchen hygienic...and i totally disagree that if u work u can't keep ur house neat and clean...no one spends exactly their 24 hours on work?...everyone manages their home and this is so natural and realistic...
and the couple doesn't plan a date in each episode...please watch the episodes before reviewing such..
i don't find the show plastic or unrealistic...
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roopal_TiaRa

well i agree with the review that only in one point...the episodes look quite same with them getting out of their problems by cooking but its a cookery show afterall its a cookery show so what one can expect?
secondly,practicalities in today's television seems non-sense...no saas-bahu saga could have survived with practicalities...
and about seeing the couple work...well i'll love to ask in how many shows on indian tv u can watch the characters at work? (except CID)..they are just shown to be out of the house for work...
The dishes seem easy...yeah...who would like to put their hands in difficult recipes so easily?...
Ingredients which are available in readymade form like salt,veggies are shown already prepared...comeon they can't prepare it na...bt they prepare all other things themselves...now we can;t expect them na to teach us how to squeeze a lemon juive from a lemon?...
and having a neat clean kitchen is just a message to keep the kitchen hygienic...and i totally disagree that if u work u can't keep ur house neat and clean...no one spends exactly their 24 hours on work?...everyone manages their home and this is so natural and realistic...
and the couple doesn't plan a date in each episode...please watch the episodes before reviewing such..
i don't find the show plastic or unrealistic...

@bold! nice points that u have put forward! agreed completely!

Edited by --Sanchu-- - 10 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
my "review" for this epic article vich i posted there too ðŸ˜†

wow UNREALISTIC?then plz tell WHICH show on air or aff air hv givn u ppl givn u things tht r lik EXACTLY in Real life??? THIS is the prob.. at one side ppl crib abt y only saas-bahu sagas rules n y there is anything NEW... And when ppl try something NEW,ppl hv complaint with tht too...

Kare toh prob,na kare toh bhi prob..

Nywz there IS a way to put forward ur suggestions-Constructive criticism is WELCOME... But calling it highly unrealistic n writing off a show on a site lik IF is UNCALLED for.. If author doesnt like it,fine.. But this is not her PERSONAL blog or something...

U SHOULD hv written ur disagreement in a graceful manner...!!

Highly disappointed with this article.. n ppl WHAT made u "like" this article..for IF rank increase?our favs DNT NEED any favours by liking such a CRAP article lik this
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
it just ur mind set i would said tht will never go beyond the thoughts of the saas bahu saaga...

calling it unrealistic is such a wrong term... fictions since when has became realistic...today even the reality shows are not realistic do u find any realism in bigboss or NB or anyother... a review based on just a wk trp can only say so... if u have actually watched the show u might had not... rofling on tht thought tht almost in every episode they mistake with visitor .. just one episode so far has came such ... lame homework I must say
a concept tht is so new and so so fresh tht makes u smile, with touch of simple recipes... is so novel and amzing ... the blend the cast and the director writers have created deserve a round of applause...
cuming to the plot... and cuming guest... a sitcom genrally has such setups, tht evry day a new character cums and they interact with the main cast... that is how a story evolve in it... issue is tht the people who are stuck on the thought of seeing jabtak hai jaan in a show, or running jab we meet, or going daar way can only say so ...and to them such a new n fresh concpt seems to be hard to digest ...
the set up looks so classy unlike all runing shows tht doesn't gives u any kind of a feel of real home... this show real inspire u for all ths household things...

In my and all those who r watching the show, will say tht it's a fresh unique concept with such a strong humor content tht smile cums so naturally on ur face, with romance adding blushes n aww too... Such shows might not run for very long but they does give u the true creative and entertaining satisfaction that still people like Deepti, sab and the cast arjun shweta has guts and vision to make sum difference
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

it just ur mind set i would said tht will never go beyond the thoughts of the saas bahu saaga...

calling it unrealistic is such a wrong term... fictions since when has became realistic...today even the reality shows are not realistic do u find any realism in bigboss or NB or anyother... a review based on just a wk trp can only say so... if u have actually watched the show u might had not... rofling on tht thought tht almost in every episode they mistake with visitor .. just one episode so far has came such ... lame homework I must say
a concept tht is so new and so so fresh tht makes u smile, with touch of simple recipes... is so novel and amzing ... the blend the cast and the director writers have created deserve a round of applause...
cuming to the plot... and cuming guest... a sitcom genrally has such setups, tht evry day a new character cums and they interact with the main cast... that is how a story evolve in it... issue is tht the people who are stuck on the thought of seeing jabtak hai jaan in a show, or running jab we meet, or going daar way can only say so ...and to them such a new n fresh concpt seems to be hard to digest ...
the set up looks so classy unlike all runing shows tht doesn't gives u any kind of a feel of real home... this show real inspire u for all ths household things...

In my and all those who r watching the show, will say tht it's a fresh unique concept with such a strong humor content tht smile cums so naturally on ur face, with romance adding blushes n aww too... Such shows might not run for very long but they does give u the true creative and entertaining satisfaction that still people like Deepti, sab and the cast arjun shweta has guts and vision to make sum difference

nice examples...
Jab Tak hai jaan, n jab we met and darr too!😆
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
this article is so so so offensive... i think it shud be taken in to consideration to how to put criticism