Nach Baliye 6

Nach Baliye 6 Episode Discussion Thread #1

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #1 for the Nach Baliye 6 Forum

1. Please use this thread to discuss the technical and critical aspects of the show ONLY.

2. While criticism is allowed and tolerated, you are to maintain a civil and polite tone at all times, and refrain from snide comments, bashing and name calling.

3. If you feel anyone's comment is offensive and/or breaks the rules of the forum, please hit the Report button and wait patiently for the DT to take action. There is no need to start arguing and disrupting the atmosphere of the forum.

4. This discussion thread will ONLY be opened by the Section DT on Saturday evening (8:00PM IST) and closed on Monday morning (11:00AM IST). If the thread crosses 150 pages during this time, PM any one of the DT members and they will open it. Any rogue EDT's will be closed without notice.

5. The next post is going to serve as an index of which page kicks off the discussion for the weekend.

6. Since, this thread is for all the discussions, any other threads made in the same regards will either be merged with this thread or closed. So, please keep the discussions strictly to this post.

Regards,

Edited by BalamPichkaari - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
INDEX

*To be updated soon*
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
NB start was good.

More than anything loved vinod's dance.
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
The grand premiere night was quite good! Simple and sweet! 😃 Loved the hosts Gautam and Karan the most! 👏 Judges were nice...sweet and quick comments! Didn't stretch too much! 😳
Gurmeet-Debina: Nice energetic dancing! ⭐️
Asha-Rithvik: Sweet soothing performance! ⭐️
Kanica-Ankur: A effective and interesting start! ⭐️
Raju-Shika: Enjoyable and relaxed performance! ⭐️
Vinod-Raksha: Their story was so touching and such a awesome couple they make! 👏 Loved the performance ... awesome moves lots of energy and of course they complemented each other beautifully! ⭐️

It's just the start so we can't really say much but all of the couples seem entertaining and interesting to watch and it's surely going to be a worth watching journey! 😉

Good luck to all of them and can't wait for tomorrow's episode! 😊

BTW congratulations on the first episode discussion thread! <3 
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hellooo.. I hope I can continue with these analysis' each week which I feel is highly unlikely lol.. but let's see.. I like the beginning of the show how it started.. they combined the previous seasons's clippings and this season's clippings pretty well.. I didn't watch last season but I'm hoping to see this season cuz I have one or two people I like.. No favorites tho.. yet

Judges: Besides Terrance, I don't think none of them are deserved to be judges.. Sajid he's funny sometimes but most of the times he has this expressions as if whatever he said is the pathar pe lakeer types.. What was the need to say Debina-Gurmeet are the winners I mean he didn't even see other people's performances how can he pass a judgement so soon? Shilpa says the same thing over and over again.. Technically what a judge does is be fair and not bias and point out the things he/she feels should be pointed out.. So according to me only Terrance qualifies for that.. Shilpa is like meehh.. Sajid I don't like him as a judge.. he's not fair.. But I cannot stop talking about how good looking Shilpa is and she has lost so much weight.. I'm envious..🤢 on the other side what's up with Terrance's new look?? 😆 Sajid was always a chubby bunny.. actually chubby would be an understatement 😆

Hosts: GRR GRR GRR What the hell.. I like Gautam Rode.. I think he acts good.. but they go soo over board on this bade chote thing.. it's irritating.. I'm sue we have alot of Wahi fans here I don't like him but I don't mind him either tho.. he's fine when he's acting or anything.. hosting is just not his cup of tea.. Their jokes are repetitive, stale and not laughable.. NB needs new judges ASAP.. why couldn;t they take Manish Paul han? 😕

Guru-Debina:
They have hijacked the TV honestly.. LOL.. they're in very single reality show.. Guess they're too popular.. I don't like any of them.. but their dance was good but it's just the first episode let's see how they do later in the show.. I find Debina irritating I mean hats off to Guru he lives with her..😆 and what was that stupid comment we became actors for NB.. like really? so if they never got Nach they wouldn't like to be actors? only now their safar has been safal.. lol..

Rithvik-Aasha: Aweee they make a very cute couple.. I kinda like Rithvik..They were good.. Tho I always thought Rithvik was a trained hip hop artist.. didn't he say that in Jhalak?? correct me If I'm wrong.. He made it to DID too.. Anyways they were good.. I may root for them in the future.. LOL Karan and Rithvik were funny for a change.. they were really funny in Jhalak tho.. Delhi ke launde..😆
OMGGG Sajid was like yeh jab aaya tha to Kaala khatta tha 😆

Raju-Shikha: His standup before the act was okay-ish..They're weak.. pretty pretty weak.. considering they're non dancers..especially his wife.. they were missing the beats and poor his wife looked so nervous..But all the power to their spirit.. There's always a weak jodi this time it might be them.. What was that once more for? 😕 audience bhi na kuch bhi...😆 What a liar Sajid.. he said babhi jee aapne acha dance kiya..😆 LOL Raju was funny at the end with his sanskaar and car.. His kids are good looking.. kispe chale gaye?? and do episode ke mehmaan... I hope 4 tak hojaaye.. hahaha 😆

Kanika-Ankur: Bhabhooo what is this.. I'm tired of this DABH promotion every single where.. First to I don't know how this show manages to stay on the top..🤢 anyways we shall not go off topic.. so Bhabo introducing Meena beendni was as usual whatever they do in their show.. Not a strong jodi again.. Ankur poor guy was so nervous and he's stiff too..Kanika was on the lower side too.. Andd Bhabo came back 🤢 Sajid said Ankur is a better dancer.. Aaj Sajid ne daba ke jhoot bola hai.. lots of money can you pay us? whaaat? 😆 Anyways they're gonna be another weak jodi.. and Bhabo with the naak kheenching again.. I mean can she go home? Sandhya Beendni is waiting for you..🤢😆 and the emotional story at the end 😭.. ehhh Ghaad.. come on now please

Vinod-Raksha:
Wasn't Sajid the judge when Vinod came in IGT? I think he was anyways..Ek to I love the song they performed on.. Titli is so beautiful..and surprisingly Raksha was good.. Is she a dancer? I know Vinod is one but is she one too? she looked pretty while dancing.. and OMG Vinod.. Splendid.. he's so good.. tho I'm interested to see how far they go in the show.. They both compliment each other pretty well.. The comments I mean can they once treat such people normally.. they're tone is always sympathetic.. I understand they might be stumped to see him dancing but for once don't be so sympathetic to such people.. he's a normal person who dances really well.. and there's is a love marriage ?? wow... Raksha looks young and she's good looking she could've married anyone else but the fact that she married him says that she's such a good person.. I hope they go far in the game..😳

Precap: The jodi I was looking forward to didn't perform today Looking forward to R&R's performance tomorrow.. and I see Akshara sitting in the audience too.. Ohhh God.. Yeh NB hai ke SP shows ka promotional event..🤢 looking at the precap I feel tomorrows gonna be a better episode in term of performances.. I'm looking forard to Kiku too.. he's funny and he dances too whatever I've seen of him.. Bade chote bekaar jokes in the precap too.. Sapre us the tirture puhlease..😡😆

Okay my rant is over.. 😆

Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome analysis
👍🏼
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice write up...!!
Even I find DB annoying...I can't believe a celebrity can be so foolish to say something like that! 
Let's see how Gurbina do in other dance styles.
Sajid is the most biased judge ever...Last year with Rahul Mahajan and this year with Gurbina 
Ashvik were the best today!! <3
harshdb thumbnail
@Makhanmalaai

Thanks. Good analysis.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Yesterday's episode was superb! 👏 I enjoyed everything, from the judges' entrance to the hosts' comedy, and of course the dances themselves! I think we have a really strong group of contestants this season, and they all seem to be on really friendly terms with each other. I'm expecting a great season.

Coming to the performances:

Gurmeet-Debina: They totally blew me away! Their dance was so energetic and they were well coordinated with one another. Their expressions too were spot on. 👏

Asha-Rithvik: What a beautiful and romantic dance! I loved the way the sets were decorated, and both of them did justice to the song chosen. Well done!

Kanica-Ankur: They were good too, but I feel that Ankur needs to match Kanica's steps more. She is a very energetic dancer but he seems to be lagging behind.

Raju-Shika: They are such a cute couple. 😆 But their dance was OK. He is a pretty good dancer, but she hardly moved. Of course, since she has no previous dancing experience, one couldn't expect perfection, but she'll need to work a lot harder once the scoring starts next week.

Vinod-Raksha: OMG!!! He is such an inspiration to everyone. I must confess that my heart did several flips during his dance. I was so scared he would hurt himself, but he was amazing, and so was she. 👏 They definitely deserve to be in the finale!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So I was right in saying that today's epi was better than yesterday.. I liked it much better..

Hosts: Finally.. they were better.. I feel Rode is a tad bit better than Wahi.. I hope they get even better in the coming episodes..

Bruna-Omar: LOL.. I love how she calls her bf mera premi 😆 she dances good ehh.. The judges didn't point out but I think Omar was very weak.. not much was given to him.. maybe that was the reason.. but their performance on a whole was not bad mainly because of Bruna..

Kiku-Wife: I knew Kiku dances good.. and his wife was not bad either.. she'll have to work on her dancing skills but she was good..

Raquesh-Ridhi: Yaaayyy my Fav this season.. I'm so gonna root for them.. and I agree with Shilpa.. Ridhi is really pretty.. both husband wife compliment each other really really well.. and their chemistry was mind blowing.. Did I say how hot Raquesh looks with his glasses

Sanjeev-Lata: Can't stand Munna ki Munni aka Akshara bahu.. SP has planned a very good promotion for all their shows 🤢 anyways I wasn't really interested in them so I kinda forwarded their act but then I heard the judges comments and I thought Good that I did 😆

Ripu-Shivangi: Ripu is kinda cute and his gf looks good with him.. his juggling act was good in the beginning and their dance was more like award-function types but it wasn't bad.. hoping to see something different..

Earlier seasons of NB they used to introduce the choreographers and call them on stage too when the marks were given.. I haven't seen NB in a very long time.. do they still do that? cuz none of the choreos were introduced.. I like to see the choreographers cuz some of the famous choreographrs came from NB.. 😆

Ankur and Sajid have become instant friends..😆 he befriends everyone like Arvind jee and now Ankur.. LOL.. Sajid is funny.. he makes me laugh.. I don't really pay attention to his judgements but he's really funny.. he keeps the show's mode going on..😆

Precap: Looks like a fun filled episode next week too.. Poor Ritvik-Asha.. he was gonna cry..