Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kunalkiAC143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
amazing...😊  mohan is again journalist... feeling good... waiting for next...all the best...πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by KKK143 - 10 years ago
Adinash thumbnail
its just really amazing a entire new story is to come with the characters to explore and same as nbt the plot is going on with mohan and megha . you write really well and the chapter one was amazing and we have to wait one weak for next chapters . if you could update then update fast and you are keeping the relevance of the characters and keep on doing it.your story will be a journey to explore and keep on giving like this awesome chapters and i forget to introduce my name is aditya13yrandmyffalsomoving
Amanat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Laxmi, the first part is very good. You've described everything deliberately. Keep going with the flow & thanks a lot for the pm dear! 😳
khush_nuzhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
chapter 1 is quite interesting you describe everything in detail will wait for next chapter...

Keep going well done...Thanks for pm
purvi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its so nice lakshmi...
nicely described...

waiting for more to come... :)
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good start Lakshmi ! The introductions are done pretty well!!! πŸ‘

Mahesh is Mohan's bro but who is this Suresh here? May be just another character that you didn't want to describe much? 😊

I like it - Villupuram station! Villupuram is my hubby's place so I already kinda closely related to this story now! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

And will Mohan be willing to change his berth or will Megha want to keep Mohan at sight?!!! That will be interesting to read! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

What a title, girl πŸ˜‰! I think you mean to say Love is a Crime! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Edited by Senpoo - 10 years ago
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Lakshmi...really a very good start!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Its really gripping & intriguing
Looking forward to rest of ur updates πŸ˜ƒ
LonelyGlider thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you KKK143  , aditya, Amanat- , khush_nelofer, purvi08, -...mohini...-πŸ˜ƒ
the next update will be probably on next saturday

and thanks a lot to Senpoo, for pointing out 'Suresh', you have a sharp eye πŸ‘πŸΌ
i had initially named Mohan's dad Suresh.. but after going through some season 1 episodes, realised it was Arvind actually... and I forgot to correct it😳

the story is indeed about love, not any crime...still, a little bit of investigation comes in-between...Mohan is a journalist afterall πŸ˜Š

actually,i've not been to villupuram station myself😳...i would've visited the place myself if i had chosen to study at the nearby university (which i envision to be Megha's)

you expect Mohan-Megha meeting now? Hmm...well I can't say much...but Megha will indeed meet someone who will become important to her ..
Rainbow2525 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Lakshmi,
Awesome start πŸ‘

Loved the first chapter, waiting for your next update πŸ˜Š
Edited by yami2410 - 10 years ago
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome title and awesome start to the tale , love it .

keep updatingπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘