MMFF-Partners In Crime- FINISHED! last updt pg 99 - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
.Edited by lilylakku9 - 10 years ago
and before you people start hating me for this turn of the story, let me tell you

THIS WILL BE A HAPPY STORY

please bear with me for a few more chapters... 
after that, you WILL get the Mohan-Megha meeting πŸ˜Š

I will probably update before monday if I can create enough chapters-in-reserve beforehand- that's how I work, so don't worry I'll drop it inbetween😊

see u soon! πŸ˜Š

here are some miscellaneous pics : 

CHAPTER 1

Kochi beach side restaurant

Traditional Fishing Nets at Sunset, Kochi

Villupuram Railway Station

Edited by lilylakku9 - 10 years ago

CHAPTER 2 AND 3

just for fun- 

rice varieties πŸ˜‰

jaggery variety

rice n' jaggery payasam πŸ˜ƒ

Chennai Egmore Guruvayur express moving out of Srirangam Island towards Trichy, over the Kaveri river bridge

and before you people start hating me for this turn of the story, let me tell you

THIS WILL BE A HAPPY STORY

please bear with me for a few more chapters... 
after that, you WILL get the Mohan-Megha meeting πŸ˜Š

I will probably update before monday if I can create enough chapters-in-reserve beforehand- that's how I work, so don't worry I'll drop it inbetween😊

see u soon! πŸ˜Š
Oh my god !!
Its a tragedy... :( :(
I'm still in shock after reading...
Waiting eagerly for the next...
Thanks for the pm.. :)
Originally posted by purvi08

Oh my god !!
Its a tragedy... :( :(
I'm still in shock after reading...
Waiting eagerly for the next...
Thanks for the pm.. :)

it may seem so now, but i assure you, everything will turn out for good in a few chapters
i'll try 2 update those as soon as possible dear😊
thnx 4 readin
Hillaa Luxji!!! 😲 A train accident and a suspense on whether something happened to the baby! As you have mentioned that this is a happy story, I am little relaxed here! 😊

And I really liked the way you wrote the accident explaining the things in a realistic way without much drama! That's really special and I enjoyed your writing being simple and straight forward without overrating the incident! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

I don't want to predict or anticipate anything 'cos I am enjoying your flow of events and will keep it that way without any expectations!!! Keep it going dearie!!! πŸ˜ƒ And I am sure you will keep things neat and sweet without negativity! πŸ€—

Still cudn't help thinking!! This incident might give way for a close bonding between Mahesh's family and Megha, 'cos of her saving their little angel at any cost! What say??!! πŸ˜‰ Or even better something to do with Megha being brought into their house for some reason as a thanksgiving 😳! Haai Haaiii!!! Your turn of events bring sweet imagination for me!!! As I said I will wait and watch the interesting turns in your own imagination! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Senpoo - 10 years ago

such a big tragedy happened...😭..hope every thing will be ok soon...πŸ˜” bt I m waiting for happy moments of MM  as u said..😊...πŸ˜‰..

very well written...πŸ‘...waiting for nxt...

thanks for the pm

Edited by KKK143 - 10 years ago
yar all chapters r different bcz of ur extra effort means ur pics ...like jesi story wesi picsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

lets come 2 the story again awesome...
tragedy bhi  mast hai ...i am still shocked yar😲

train accident upper se  ittna suspence ... kisi ko dead mat karna plzzz.

my heart is breathing
eagerly waiting 4 next chapter
Edited by NAMM5 - 10 years ago