MMFF-Partners In Crime- FINISHED! last updt pg 99 - Page 77

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by asmitasb

Awesssome...really treat to read.
So sweet of you to update this much chapters... :) :)
Happpyyy Neww Yearr to you and one and all...

Happy to have finally finished it! Hope u liked it! 😊
Originally posted by LavleenaS

Awesome .. awesome chapters 👏
Chapter 49 
And the last one - acknowledgement  .. thank you 😳

Thanks a lot dear 😃 and u really deserve ❤️ for this journey wouldn't have got completed without the encouragement from all of u! 😊
⭐️ ACKNOWLEDGEMENT ⭐️

🥳🥳🥳

First of all, thanks to the makers of Na Bole Tum an also the fantastic cast (esp. Kunal, Aakanksha and Ashnoor). It  was the magnetic pull of the characters that forced me to open a word file one day and to start typing away...
👏

Then my parents, for their trust, for not being too nosy about what I was typing away in such concentration...
👏👏

And then, there is a long list of friends I have acquired throughout this journey... The list is quite long, starting with Jem, the first witness...
👏👏👏

Then there are many readers from IF (angeala95, Ani_98, sham24, shivangi838, marylin, Pravesh.P, shourie, Senpoo, nbtnmkkfan, meghan27, khush_nuzhat, shayranahui., kunakshafan26, _MoHiNi_, LavleenaS, raokrithika, gayathrileela, souji2008, priya-like-best, asmitasb, Pilu05, spidie, aastha71, -AdiLuvzNBT-, Diya_NBT, kunalkiAC143, sonn_da, 16lvkkk, diyalightsu, ..Aney.., lvukunal, akku9, Barkha_m) who gave constant support and didn't show even an ounce of impatience as the story took almost over a year to complete...
👏

A handful from around me (Vin, LSN, GM, noni,ART) whose assurance became the fuel when I was down...
👏

And another fabulous bunch from wattpad (ANITAMISRA,  NEXT_JK_ROWLING, VERMILLIONBLUE, OBSESSIVEOBSTINACY, ROHINIANITHA, CORALINE_NEIL,  STORYOFASHLYN, meghajuyal, 16LVKKK, KKKAPOORKIAC, AWWTHENTIC,  ME_THE_PSYCO, mynameisabcd, vinlite, Bhavi Agarwal, Athul R T) whose inspiration, guidance, critique, support or friendship I can never forget...
👏

And the latest group (Durga, geethika,Barkha, Mamta, DilSeDilwaliKunalian, Arushi Bhatnagar, KunalKiBigWaliDiwani, Sharmila Gupta, Tanvi Agrawal, Dharshi subramaniam, Sonika Shenoy, Akanksha Kashyap, KRITHIKA RAO, AGALYA, Anisa Momin, Sangeeta Kumari, Trisa aa. Pallavi Supahiya, shabana alaudin, Rishabh, priya, charmed_meghan, savenbt, ranjani, ISupportKarishma, CuTOx RIdhiMA, NISHITA, vbswetha) thanks to twitter, made the readcounts soar...Their instant replies never fails to bring a satisfied smile on my face...
👏

Thanks to all those photoshop artists, photographers (Kunal himself included) and dedicated VM makers out there whose wonderful works I have shared in this story. The credit goes to them, entirely! Nothing is mine except the story line!
👏

Thank you for all the love and support! It has kept me going till this last and final step...
🤗❤️ 😃

My immediate plans are just the editing of some old poems - no story planned as of now...
Let's all hope to get a glimpse of the favourite cast at least this year on TV.

Acche logon ke saath hamesha acha hi hota hai- so smile everyone, do good deeds and stay happy!

🤗🤗🤗
❤️
😃😃😃
⭐️

Yours,
LonelyGlider a.k.a. Lux a.k.a. Lakshmi
Edited by Lux.talks - 9 years ago