Nach Baliye 6

TV Celebs talk about the upcoming season of Nach Baliye 6! Part 2

Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Kratika Sengar: I am very eager to watch Rithvik and Asha who are good friends as we've done quite a few shows together as well as hung around, and they are a fab couple of course! But besides that, would love to watch everybody else too as I am sure they all are going to be just awesome! This season of Nach seems really exciting.

Charlie Chauhan:  I am rooting for Rithvik and Asha because when I look at them I remember my time in Nach. The boy being a great dancer and the girl not so great but decent. And yes they are a fab couple too, so just want to wish them all the very best!

Vrinda Dawda: I am totally cheering and rooting for Rithvik and Asha who are a great jodi as well as Rithvik a very good friend too. Plus Vaibhav being their choreographer who is just awesome and all the more reason to watch them! I wish them all the very best.

Ruslaan Mumtaz: I am supporting and rooting for Rithvik and Asha, as Rithvik is a really good friend with whom I had worked on an advertisement a long time ago and happened to still be in touch. I really admire his dancing skills and very happy to that he has now got a chance to be a part of this dance show as he had wanted to be part of one before, so just want to wish him and Asha all the very best!

Smriti Kalra: I am not supporting or rooting for any particular jodi as it's not fun doing that. I am going to watch them all as they all will be putting in their best! So best wishes to all the jodi's who are definitely going to be rocking, and this season of Nach is sure to be a lot of fun!

Karan Wahi: Well, I am really really excited for the show as we are sure to just rock it this year! And in regard with all the jodis, there are a few friends so don't want to name anyone in particular but best wishes to them all, as Nach is all set to get even bigger and better!

Nisha Rawal Mehra: I am really looking forward to watching Gurmeet and Debina who are good friends and very talented dancers! Other than that, my mom and I are really excited about watching Kiku and his partner too, as she is a huge fan of them that she's made a celebration out of it! So best wishes to them all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing Huma🤗
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Huma-: TFS the article!!!!😊
SoniRita thumbnail
TFS
wow almost everyone is rooting and cheering for ashvik wow yayy hayeee and yes i agree with charlie ashvik does remind me of amar-charlie i so hope sajid doesnt give hard time to asha like he did with charlie
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thank U so much for share this.

Many stars like our ASHVIK. Hope to see ASHVIK will get support more stars.
.HookandHybrid. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much for sharing.
That was so nice of Karan for not refering to anyone.