NB couple VinodRaksha a standing ovation

pravi05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I think VinodRaksha the surprise couple need a standing ovation for their performance. Both so strong Rakesh hats off and she's so pretty it's great to see such lifepartners being a true positive support system. Good luck to both. Have decided to support them this season so that they sustain for long against fan based jodis. Guys pls do vote for them as I heard u can vote for multiple couples too they deserve our support nd praise. 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteheena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hats off to them... standing ovation for their performance.they showed new meaning to dance...lovely couple deserve to be in finale
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yup they were very good👏...Hope they reach far in the competition...Well I kinda of liked 4 jodis in todyas episode...lets c how it goes tomorrow..
..Divya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thy are truly awesome.. Hope they get the best..
krithi12 thumbnail
vinod raksha rocked the stage.hope they reach finals then rest is upto to god to make them winner or not
harshdb thumbnail
I didn't watch the episode but heard they were awesome. Good luck for upcoming performances.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Good luck to them 👍🏼!
They were really good and really inspiring 
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Fantastic couple...what a performance...especially Vinod...All the best to them...
SahirsBeard thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree! What an amazing couple. Their performance was electrifying, and next week's also looks extremely promising! 😊 All the best to these two... they're definitely on my watch list 😳
SoniRita thumbnail
They were really good they sure deserved that standing ovation by everyone what a performance i so wish them a very good luck and hope they reach far