..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

A/N : Its all about- Love & Death.

LOVE Forever.

She looked herself in the mirror. The bridal wear that she had just got it stitched clung on to her body like a second skin. But something was missing! Oh that Glow on bride's face! She wasn't happy? She thought morosely..

"Are you ready honey? Vinay is here!" Maya, her bhabhi / sister-in-law strode inside her room. Tanya didn't glance at the intruger, she continued to stare at her reflection. A Gut feeling that she should start running to the direction that her heart would take, made her succumb about this marriage. Why was she feeling so? She closed her eyes in frustration trying to focus on the ceremonies that would be starting soon!

"wow!!!! You look.. gorgeous!!!" Maya exclaimed glancing at her head to toe with excitement written all over face. Maya frowned when she looked at Tanya's face- she looked pale!

"NO!!! don't even think of it!" Maya warned her eyes Turning dark with threatening look on her face. Tanya cringed. "its not right.."  Tanya sniffed silently. "I am repeating again, Be practical Tanya!! Its your life.. we all want you to be happy not lonely!" maya sighed. Tanya shook her head. "I would be happy if you let me go!" she replied.

"no one's holding you back!" Ankith growled as he entered the room. Tanya walked towards her bed and sat down. She couldn't dare to cast a look on her brother's face. She feared he might spit fire!

"Tanya look at me!" he ordered. Tanya shook her head in negation, "Vinay loves you!" he said cupping her face. A tear escaped from her eyes. "I know.. but I don't.." she replied with a sniff. Ankith took a deep breath to stay calm and not to bang her head to knock some sense inside!  "and you cant have the one you love -for forever!" he retorted his eyes dark in rage.

"I can have him as long as his forever is concerned" she replied now a bit confidently. "we have had this argument before! We are not going back to it again. Tomorrow is your wedding!! Get ready and come down for your Mehendi!" her mother ordered as soon as she came into the room. Ankith warned his mother not to utter anything with his eyes, she muttered some curses and left the room.

"I love him!" she said. Ankith nodded. "he loves you too! I know that baby.. but you will be in pain once he leaves!" ankith reasoned now hugging his sister. Maya wanted to just crush the world the world into pieces and send the two love birds to a place where birth and death doesn't exist! Only if is she could!

"he wants you to be happy! If not for us, atleast for him, please marry Vinay.." Maya whispered and walked out of the room with a heavy heart. She couldn't bare this any longer! For god sake their love was beyond words! And the fate had just played its cards.

Tanya stared at door Maya had just stormed out. The open door, made her heart make thousands assumptions! May be this was sign? She hugged Ankith tightly, who knew whether she could hug him again or not?

"what do you mean by she is not there?" Ankith's father Mr.Shridar growled at him. Maya held her forehead to clear the traces of frustration she was going through. His mother Mrs.Anupama stepped in-"I told you to keep an eye on her! Can't I trust you in anything?" she yelled at maya. Maya clenched her fists holding back the words she could just mutter out of rage. The whole family was worried because their dear daughter had finally managed to runaway!

Vinay, the groom ran as fast as he could. He could see her running figure. He kept calling out to her. It would be just matter of seconds when she would finally give in and stop on her tracks! She couldn't run any longer.

Panting hard she turned to face with the words he never wanted to hear from her - "Please let me go."

What made his heart cry? Her words or the tone?

"be practical Tanya!! You cant have him forever!!!" he said hoping she would change her mind. She didn't believe she was going through this conversation again. She repeated "I can have him until his Forever! And that's all I need!"

Vinay shook his head. "you aren't thinking practically!! This wont work!! You will be left alone.. you will face pain till the end.. you wont be able to live without him!" he tried to convince her.

"I am in love vinay!! Love is not practical! Love is divine. No one has seen god, but god is divine! So that isn't practical either. Nothing matters when you fall in love Vinay, you love me isn't it? Why don't you understand that?" she retorted.

Vinay didn't have any answer. But he gave his last shot -"even death doesn't matter?" he asked.

It was her turn to be silent. "it doesn't!" she replied confidently.

Maya and Ankith stood beside their car. They could see Vinay and Tanya having a conversation. Maya held Ankith's hand. "we shouldn't stop her.." maya whispered.

"but she will be hurt!" ankith said gritting his teeth. "that's their fate.." maya smiled sadly.

"we need to let her go.." maya said staring at the retreating figure of Tanya. Vinay was standing in his place numb. Ankith glanced at Maya who squeezed his hands. They marched towards Vinay and took him back.

"You shouldn't be here!!" Rohan yelled at Tanya. Tanya smiled. "I belong here!" she said and opened the windows of his room. The beautiful nature welcomed them. nurse came inside the room holding a tray full of medicines. Rohan groaned. "I didn't know you have a visitor!" nurse smiled at Tanya.

"I am here to stay.." Tanya replied glancing at rohan. Nurse stared at her trying to understand the implification of her words. A look in her eyes gave the nurse all the answers to her unasked questions.

Tanya enquired about his medicines with the nurse much to rohan's protest. Nurse placed a blessing hand on tanya's head and left the room.

"please don't do this to yourself!" rohan said in a tone that made Tanya angry on him. What did he think she would be with him only with his happiness? Then he was wrong! She had promised to hold his hand no matter the world broke into pieces! And she would hold onto her promise no matter what comes in future.

Tanya completely ignored him and placed the tray on the table. Rohan grunted and tried to get up from the wheel chair he was clung to. He slipped and was about to fall when Tanya held him. She carefully put him to the bed making sure he wouldn't get hurt in any ways. Tanya looked at him lovingly and soothed his hair. "listen to me rohan.. I love you! and I shall stay with you forever!! You need to understand that!"

Rohan held her, "I wont be with you for long.. don't wish forever! When that's clearly not going to happen! I cant give the happiness I used to, I cant stay with you forever cause its not in my hands anymore.."

Tanya kissed him in return. Any words that were about to come out his mouth died inside his throat! "lets not waste our time in such nonsensical thoughts okay? I love you, you love me! End of story.. lets talk about love.. oh c'mon! where did my romantic hero vanish? Should I poke him to make an appearance back..? or should I tickle him.. or should I-"

Rohan held hands before she tried to do anything that would make him lose his cool! Doctor has clearly stated him no physical intimacy until the chemotherapy!' and as much as he didn't want to, he had to bound by his doctors words. Having Tanya infront of him and not touching her made him annoyed and he felt overwhelmed at the same time; she had chosen him! She had chosen to spend her life with him! When she knew he wont survive for long! An unknown enthusiasm raised in his nerves, an urge to live more, an urge to live only for her happiness made his heart swell with love. That's it! He would try his best to survive as long as he could.

He kissed her furiously to seal the deal.

His eyes red, he looked at her guiltily. She shook her head stroking his hair. Tears welled up in her eyes. It was a miracle that he had survived for 5 whole years after she returned to his life. Everyone said, it was her love that had held him back through the pain and fate. But what now? He was leaving her! She just couldn't see that look on his face.

"you shouldn't have come back then.." he said casting an accusing look at her.

"I wouldn't have left you so easily!" she replied.

"you should move on.. atleast now.." he said in a low voice.

"not until I stop loving you" she retorted.

"I wont be there in your life anymore.."

"you shall stay in my heart forever.. your memories are enough for me to live the rest of my life..!"

"5 years! I told you we could have a kid.. atleast you would have a part of me beside you.. but you wont listen!" he glared at her.

She smiled. "your memories are all I need.. if we had a kid, then he/she would always remind me of your absence! That's why I didn't want one.."

Rohan groaned in frustration. She was just Impossible!

"you should have chosen Vinay! Why did you choose me?"

Tanya glared at him, "I didn't chose you! you made me fall in love! I didn't have any choice you asshole!" she growled.

There was a lone tear on his eyes. "I don't want to leave you alone.. I wish I could have survived a little longer.."

Tears rolled down her cheeks, she held his hand and sushed him.. "sshh.. don't say anything.. let me live this moment please?" she begged. She was strong enough until today, but seeing his state all her strength was fading away.

"I will come again to irritate you." he said his voice breaking. She knew it was time.. she nodded at him. "kiss me.." he said.

Wiping her tears Tanya placed her lips upon his. he sucked on to her lips as though his life was dependent on it, they kissed each other dearly. When she parted her lips, his breathing had stopped. He had gone.

Tanya held the report in her hand. She paced to and fro. "how is this possible?" she asked the doctor sitting infront of her. The doctor smiled in return. "he wanted you to have a reason to live on.." the doctor said.

No wonder, rohan had guessed it right. He knew she would try to kill herself once he was gone. And Tada she did! but what was awaiting for her was something she didn't imagine.

"but.. how..? I am pregnant? How.. i.." a confused Tanya murmured to herself.

"he had tricked you.. he made sure you forget to take your pills.. he was in touch with me all this while.. well I wouldn't have  agreed.. if it wasn't your case.. he really wanted a kid.. but you had refused.. he didn't mind then.. when he thought about the life you would lead without him, he thought of this way.. now a part of him is growing inside you.. hope you wont risk your life yet again! Will you Tanya?" the doctor asked the stunned Tanya!

The only reason she didn't want a kid was, she wouldn't be able to leave this world along with him! But he wanted her to survive! Why? And now having a part of him inside her womb gave her a new reason to live. This way she wouldn't have to move on.. he shall be with her.. now she realized the meaning of his statement -i will come again to irritate you..'

Watching Ryaan play infront of her made her feel that she was seeing the shadow of rohan.. things were not same after Ryaan was born. She went through a lot being a single parent! But rohan had made sure, financially or emotionally she would always have a support. Her brother and his wife along with their daughter had shifted to her house. she wasn't alone. But she still missed him. She missed the rohan who kissed her everytime she was upset.. she missed him. But she wasn't lonely.. because she had Ryaan to irritate her and love her. The feeling of being a mother was something divine. Divine like love..

Something different from my usual stories!

how is it? liked it ? loved it? hated it?

let me know how you feel!

sorry for making you emotional btw πŸ˜›

and yes review, like, comment, criticise! would love to read them all!

If you want Pm updates to any of my stories please add : Sunshine_Bliss to your buddy list!

with loads of love 

nams! πŸ˜³

Edited by ..nams.. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Reserve. 

Unreserved.

I really liked it...

Tanya's parents, brother n sister in law know everything n they also know she wil have to face the pain..

I loved the way u described them there.

And then Vinay...he didnt stop her when she explained.

Tanya loved Rohan n stayed by him until the last breath ^_^

Beautifully penned down.

It was fantabulous and a different OS...

I also thought she wud kill herself in the end...

But he giving her a reason to live was amazing..

Stupendous One Shot NamsπŸ˜ƒ

I loved it β€οΈ
Edited by snigdha_arsha - 10 years ago
nature2 thumbnail
Beautifully penned😎
Elegant_Divya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This was an Commendable and Beautiful work , di! 

The Passion , The Love and the feelings you described were fabulous , which made me feel i'm feeling all that. That's what a Story should be like ! 

The Understanding of her Sister in law and Brother , his fiance was up to the point

And Rohan & Tanya's Love for each other made this OS more divine β€οΈ That's what true love is like , He wanted her to live and gave her the reason to live. Their Child! and at the last the feels she had of mother.. WOW! 

Truly Beautifully written and executed πŸ‘ 
sumimita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nams.. as usual...surprised me with ur work..

i mean it is just too good dear..superb..

each and every emotions are described so nicely..

u knw i just dnt  have any words..to describe it 
what i felt after reading it..

exactly dear love is divine..

just loved it...

thnks a lot for the pmπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
preeti_kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it loved it
its sooo beautiful <3 <3 <3
true love never die :-D
Artistic_Stroke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘
superb di as always
the way u potrayed everything was fabulous
tanya's parents and her brother and bhabhi the way they understood her
vinay he too was gud 
and what rohan did hats off to him
loved it di u just nailed it 
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
di it was freakingly beautiful

loved the whole shot...

it made me cry

This is what true love is... <3 <3

loved tanya and rohan's bond.

aww her brother and sis in law understand her..

loved the way you portrayed all the emotions..

do write more and KR pe bhi likho
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its beautiful
Loved it
Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You know what?? I am quite familiar to this concept. I read loads and loads of such concepts. It wouldn't be wrong that in the list of my defining pure love  this concept is included , but I loved the way you penned down.
Right from the sister-in-laws concern / brother's protective nature/ A lovely friends true love for her, Mom dad being the stone hearted wishing her good.

I loved it so much. I thought of enjoying this with my tea but reading the start I got to know the whole plot and completed my tea and concentrated, I say beautifully penned down. No wonder I hate reading your works. They touch my heart so much that I cried when he kissed her for the first time in the hospital when she is back. I held on to my tears but that moment broke my strength. 

I love the pain in his voice when he was moving closer to death. 

I swear I am feared of death so much. And such stories make me more scared. 

This is beautiful nams. Dil se likhti ho :*

I  am waiting to see you grow as a writer girl. Not here.. professionally. πŸ€—