Arya FF~My Family My Wealth #2 ~ pt 24 ON pg.92 - 16/5/16 updated - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
omg amazing part so lovely finaly yash  take aarti to pub and bay the dress for her oh so romantic but now yash in big probleme i am so excited to knew what he well do to make aarti forget him waiting the update update soon dear
Wonderful updates, Dear ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘...Can't wait for what comes next ๐Ÿ˜‰
Congratz on the new thread ๐Ÿค— โค๏ธ
Originally posted by Zetter

Wonderful updates, Dear ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘...Can't wait for what comes next ๐Ÿ˜‰
Congratz on the new thread ๐Ÿค— โค๏ธ

thank u so much zet dear ๐Ÿ˜ณ
i am so happy
Originally posted by Folla

omg amazing part so lovely finaly yash  take aarti to pub and bay the dress for her oh so romantic but now yash in big probleme i am so excited to knew what he well do to make aarti forget him waiting the update update soon dear

thank u folla dear ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
sure yash will do something different to convince. wait for it baby ๐Ÿ˜‰
Lovely and Cute update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Yash is really romantic King...

Aarya payal moment so lovely...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Liked their nok-jhokโญ๏ธ

Aarya-Kid convo...Nice๐Ÿ˜›

Aarya chocolate cake scene so sweet๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Last part interestingโญ๏ธ

Pub scene...Yash dancing with other girls...Yash imagining aarti with hockey stick was sound hilarious..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

Omg...Aarti crying 

Eagerly waiting for aarti reaction to yash and how yash going to manofy๐Ÿ˜‰

Continue soon

Thanks for pm dear๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sorry for late comment๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by Sri_Radha - 10 years ago

Congrats SWEETU for the Second Thread ๐Ÿ‘. May you finish many many many more ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Now coming to the update...

OMG you updated my favorite FF, which is always like a breath of fresh air for me 

Yash's naughtiness is increasing day by day, but our Aartiji is also getting smarter day by day ๐Ÿ˜†. Poor Yash's trick to call her in the bathroom in any pretext failed miserably ๐Ÿคฃ. Aww poor Yashji ๐Ÿ˜ญ

And the Eiffel Tower scene, reminded me of when I went there. Maha you are right the view is breathtaking from there. One can't describe the feeling into words ๐Ÿคข.

Maha you called me the Romantic Scene Queen, but I don't agree with you, for me You are the Romantic Scene queen โญ๏ธ. 
The kitchen romance, the bathroom romance were all so ๐Ÿคข

And now our drunk Yashji is once again in trouble ๐Ÿ˜†. Waiting to see how he will manaofy his Aartiji this time ๐Ÿ˜†

OMG sweetie both the updates were AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME โญ๏ธ

And once again

CONGRATS FOR THE NEW THREAD ๐Ÿ‘

Edited by lovely_nikki - 10 years ago
Originally posted by leeguru

awesome update

thank u dear ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by maha9

aww rosey u flattened me with ur longgg comment ๐Ÿคข
but one thing is sooo clear from this..
and that is ๐Ÿ˜‰
ROSEY IS THE CRAZIEST FAN I HAVE EVER MET โญ๏ธ

what else can i say after ur long dsecribing comment where one could know the story without reading the entire update bcoz u give perfect recap baby... i love this so  much โค๏ธ

your craziness + love for arya + i hope u love me too ๐Ÿ˜† is a big gift for me and this forum and i am so lucky to have you buddy.. you are a unique creation ๐Ÿ˜‰

and what u requested will come soon baby ๐Ÿ˜‰

and top of all when u enjoy my update it makes me feel proud of achieving something big.. thank u so much baby.. i am really out of words...
love you rosey ๐Ÿค—

yeah i m one crazy fan of aarya๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...but u ff writers made me craziest๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ofcourse i love u tooโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

really loved it mahaโค๏ธ
omg...maha no words to explain..wonderful, awesome...superbbb keep it uppp dear...loved it...love MFMW...