Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Surish

thank u dear 😳
maha9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anuraksha

omg...maha no words to explain..wonderful, awesome...superbbb keep it uppp dear...loved it...love MFMW...

thank u so much dear 😳
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Commented on page 3 πŸ˜ƒ
maha9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Congrats SWEETU for the Second Thread πŸ‘. May you finish many many many more πŸ˜³

Now coming to the update...

OMG you updated my favorite FF, which is always like a breath of fresh air for me 

Yash's naughtiness is increasing day by day, but our Aartiji is also getting smarter day by day πŸ˜†. Poor Yash's trick to call her in the bathroom in any pretext failed miserably πŸ€£. Aww poor Yashji πŸ˜­

And the Eiffel Tower scene, reminded me of when I went there. Maha you are right the view is breathtaking from there. One can't describe the feeling into words πŸ€’.

Maha you called me the Romantic Scene Queen, but I don't agree with you, for me You are the Romantic Scene queen β­οΈ. 
The kitchen romance, the bathroom romance were all so πŸ€’

And now our drunk Yashji is once again in trouble πŸ˜†. Waiting to see how he will manaofy his Aartiji this time πŸ˜†

OMG sweetie both the updates were AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME β­οΈ

And once again

CONGRATS FOR THE NEW THREAD πŸ‘

thank u so much sweet sis πŸ€—

infact u know one thing.. i have never been to paris so.. whatever i wrote was my imagination and Eiffel tower being the famous one i guessed the view from top πŸ˜‰

and di whatever romance scene i give is from the experience of reading urs, isya and many romantic ff or os here.. so practice makes perfection 😳

i am so happy to get appreciation from great writers like u di  and i am blushing too 😳
thank u sweetu ❀️

Edited by maha9 - 10 years ago
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Such a beautiful update sweetie! πŸ‘
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Maha these were really sweet updates. I'm loving the time Yash and Aarti are spending together without the kids and family by their side. It's a well deserved break for them and the change is doing Aarti well as she is getting to see different sides of Yash. Aww Aarti gets jealous when Yash buys modern close for his " friend" but he manages that situation well and even gets her to go out in public with one outfit. Gosh Yash will have lots of explaining to do as Aarti caught him dancing with another woman. Fantastic job as always and can't wait to see what is in store next.
maha9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MSN_Vanny

Such a beautiful update sweetie! πŸ‘

thank u sweetu 😳
maha9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: saf24

Maha these were really sweet updates. I'm loving the time Yash and Aarti are spending together without the kids and family by their side. It's a well deserved break for them and the change is doing Aarti well as she is getting to see different sides of Yash. Aww Aarti gets jealous when Yash buys modern close for his " friend" but he manages that situation well and even gets her to go out in public with one outfit. Gosh Yash will have lots of explaining to do as Aarti caught him dancing with another woman. Fantastic job as always and can't wait to see what is in store next.

you r so sweet saf dear 😳
i am so happy to have such lovely comment from u.. and also i am sure u enjoyed it πŸ˜‰
yes arya is having their perfect honeymoon for the first time πŸ˜† but yash is little careless to get into trouble πŸ˜†
wait and see what he will do buddy
maha9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: freya123

awesome  update

thank u so much dear 😳
maha9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: roserosey

yeah i m one crazy fan of aarya😳😳...but u ff writers made me craziest😳😳