Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: uluvmg

<font size="5" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc3366"> Love it</font><font size="2">
Love to see Yash with Aarti & Aayu enjoying but hate rishi who<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc3366"></i></font>succeeded in creating distance between aarya.. hope to see aarya together soon..thanks for pm..!!    </font> <font size="5" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc3366"><i></font>

yes yash will realize soon about his buddy..
thanks for enjoying dear ๐Ÿ˜Š
maha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

A Splendid Update

Held all the emotions of tension , love , care , jealousy , hurt

Aarya's time together with the kids were great even when they were just together

it was beautiful

strange that Rishi is jealous but why and worst he poses as a friend yet he oppose

to Aarya's love still I'm confused why he is a hurdle for them

ur questions have hidden answers in the previous chapter ๐Ÿ˜† soon truth will come out regarding his possessiveness...
thank for reading ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
maha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hadenikel

Lovely update. thank you so much for the pm.

update soon..

thank u dear ๐Ÿ˜ณ
maha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lincy_Lins

Amazing update Peri๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Aww my cute little Aayu how smart he is loved him so much yaar๐Ÿ˜›
This Rishiii๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กhate him to the core
how dare to separate my AarYa,. loosu nai๐Ÿ˜กgo to hell rishiii๐Ÿ˜ก
My poor Aarti yash shouted at her๐Ÿ˜” after doing all unwanted things with Aarti now keeping baby face loosu yash
Just waiting to know how yash will get to know Rishiii's real face, I hope soon Rishi will get caught๐Ÿค”
Continue soon peri, waiting for next chpt.

I hope hearing ur bad scoldings, rishi will get hiccups ๐Ÿ˜†
yash's trust on rishi is his weak point..
lets hope for the best sundeli... after all this arya should get more love with the distance ๐Ÿ˜‰
thank u loosie ๐Ÿ˜†
maha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayshu17

<font color="#330099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Superb update!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Loved Aarya and kids lovely moments...Aww Aayu is so cute...I hate that moron Rishi๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กhe succeeds his plan to separate Aarya๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กwhy he is so jealous seeing Aarya together??when will yash came to know about Rishi's truth???hope he will get caught soon...Loved it so much...waiting for the next...Thanks for the PM dear...๐Ÿ˜ƒ</font>

thank u so much jayshu dear ๐Ÿ˜ณ
maha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keertana_KSian

Atlast finally read your update after getting kottu's ... Loved all Aarya moments... Aayu is very cute... Hate that Rishi... Plz give him big punishment in next chapter...

ok e aka killi ji.. as per ur order I will think of biggg punishment ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜›
I am so happy u got this much kottu to read my update aww... ๐Ÿ˜†
maha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Busi

Beautiful SS dear. I was waiting for this chapter all my life.

thank u so much busi dear ๐Ÿ˜ณ
maha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita_rama

Awesome update.rishi s creating between yash and arthi. Any one in the family does not know abt yash and arthi fight except shoba maa and akash. Arthi went to shoba maa house . Now yash will miss her. Loved it . Waiting to see how yash and arthi came together . Thanks for the pm.

yes ofcourse.. shoba maa n akash handled it smoothly without coming out...
but this distance will make loosu yash regret..
hope for the best ๐Ÿ˜‰
maha9 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
 ~~PART 24~~

Yash went home early that day as he could not pay attention to his work.. the only thing lingering in his mind was.. arthi arthi arthi...

His mobile, his laptop everything showed her pretty smiling face..

yash st: i promised u i will never send u away from me even for pregnancy.. but now how did i do this cruel thing to my arthi? shoba maa would have thought bad about me.. but i dont care.. i want only my arthi.. she left our home to seek peace without my presence... she did not even talk to me once about this..

then he thought of morning and how he ignored her..

yash st: if i could have listened to her words in morning, now she wont be going away from me.. she took my babies n went ..

Even in his sadness he could not stop caring for her, he wanted to know if she reached safe in bhopal.. is aayu missing him and lots of questions ... so in a hurry, he dialed the first number present that is her bauji number... 

aayu moved a little in his sleepy position hearing the mobile sound and it also made arthi notice the caller at that night time... 

but seeing the name 'Yash' she felt disappointment as yash is not even willing to call her now and just wants to know about them through her father...

dubey: hello yash i know why have u called (smiling) u want to know ...

yash: yes bauji is arttt.. everyone safe ... when will u reach home?

dubey: in few min.. 

yash: aayu is sleeping kya? its very silent

dubey: yes aayu n arthi r sleeping

yash st: how could u sleep with all this hurt arthi... i need u 

dubey: yash beta.. u there?

yash: yes.. dont forget her tablets plzz

dubey: ok beta.. u too take care

shoba: is yash worrying about our journey?

dubey: yes shoba.. his voice was disturbed.. arthi r u missing yash ?

arthi did not answer as her heart was crying silently looking out of the window..

Time was about 8.30 and all got assembled for dinner yet yash did not come down... so akash came to check on .. the door was locked from inside

akash: yash bhaiya dinner is ready come out

after 5 min of knocking yash came out with swollen eyes..

akash: r u okay bhaiya? 

yash: nothing .. just my eyes were itching... tell maa i will eat later.. 

akash: u want to share anything with me 

yash: no akash n gave a fake smile.. 

again the door was closed behind akash and yash settled on arthi side ... he could feel her scent on the pillow... he hugged it tight as much as he can n let out his silent cry...

arthi: yashu u r squeezing our baby... ouch

his eyes opened in shock to see arthi instead of pillow...

yash: arthi is it really u? 

arthi: my yash ji forgot me.. i am leaving n she got off from him..

yash: no arthi dont go and he pulled her hand but she vanished from his dreams and once again it was a pillow... 

everyone knew yash's silence is due to arthi's absence and they did not disturb him.. the kids could not see their papa sad and came to kitchen..

ansh: taiji prepare one plate of food 

vidhi: for whom anshu?

paypal: papa 

vidhi: hmm ok my musketeers go n feed ur papa... 

payal: papa did not eat bcoz mumma left.. if we give papa will eat 

palak: yes taiji.. 

vidhi happily gave a plate to little ones and they carried to yash...

ansh: palak looks like papa has shut the door

palak: lets try to open and pushed the door .. to their luck it was open and 

they saw yash lying curled up hugging the pillow.. 

the 3 musketeers climbed on the bed and sat facing yash.. 

payal: now look papa will smile with my kissy and gave a wet kiss to him..

yash: arthi plzz come back..

ansh: look papa is missing only mumma.. aree papa utoo na.. ur naughties have come.. n all 3 shook him.. 

yash: bachoo.. wat r u doing at this time?

palak: we brought dinner for u papa.. plzz eat 

yash: am not hungry palak

payal: di we will tell to mumma then she will take care...

yash: no dont say to mumma.. she is already hurt... 

ansh: why mumma is hurt papa?

yash: haan she is away from us na.. 

palak: we told mumma not to go papa.. but shoba dadi told our little baby need vacation and took mumma.. 

payal: papa when will u bring mumma home ? or this weekend we will go to bhopal plzz papa

ansh: plzz say yes papa plzzz 

yash: ok... 

kids: thank u papa... oho papa did not eat..

then the 3 kids fed yash with lots of love n care.. and the four slept hugging in the same bed...

In Bhopal, 

aayu was very cranky as he got used to seeing his papa daily.. with much difficulty arthi put him to sleep and was patting him softly...

yash: i love u mrs. yash scindia

arthi: yash ji n she was shocked to see yash near her...

yash: i missed u baby n gave a soft peck on her forehead...

arthi: u r very bad .. go dont talk to me and pushed him off the bed... 

but it was just a pillow.. her heart broke every minute at yash's avoidance with her... 

arthi: if u dont want to see my face.. if u dont want to hear my voice.. atleast reply to my msg idiot.. its my stupidity to expect u to contact me yash ji... if u had loved me trusted me, u would have stopped my journey n taken me back home.. but u did not .. why do i need this when u r never going to contact me.. every moment u say u wont be able to stay away from me, but now u r away from me for a week... u proved u r wrong yash scindia.. this is not necessary 

and threw her mobile with all the anger on the wall... it broke into pieces as sim and everything flew in one direction...

hearing the sound, shoba maa who came to get water ran to arthi room..

shoba: arthi wat happen beta? and saw broken mobile

arthi: i hate him maa.. i hate him and cried like mad

shoba: arthi ushhh.. aayu is sleeping.. plzz be calm..

arthi: i controlled my emotions my fear everything.. but yash ji dont understand me maa... again he is keeping distance from me ..

shoba: give him time beta.. this distance will make yash come close to u..

shoba consoled arthi and made her sleep and picked up the broken pieces of mobile...

It was midnight and yash sleep got disturbed by the sound of prajan who was making mess in prateik's room...

yash: aayu papa want to feel u.. why u too left papa? 

after that yash could not get even pinch of sleep... so he went to their favorite place, the balcony and turned on the FM ...

arthi's fav song was playing and one person had dedicate it for his wife... and the radio jockey gave a msg through that song also..

it was... " who is the biggest enemy between husband and wife... its nothing but ego.. just leave it and the bond will get thicker as sky... love ur wife love her soul ... this song says it enjoy "

yash: kash arthi would also listen to this song at this time... n forgetting everything his hands went to call her and he realized the situation only after call started.. it will not be good to cut as she will get hurt .. 

but yash only heard... the vodafone number u r trying to call is currently switched off or not reachable ... 

yash knew arthi never kept her mobile in switched off .. atleast from the time they both started loving each other madly.. he sadly cut the call as his heart wished to hear her voice which he did not hear for a whole day but he hoped once arthi gets msg of his call while switching it on she will feel happy and their distance will reduce... 

after that yash spent his time listening to the melody love songs played by the RJ and slept on the jhula ...

~

the next day morning came and bright sunrays woke up yash.. the first thing he checked was the time as arthi would have woke up too and checked her mobile..
but poor yash did not know arthi's action in anger...

he reached office but his heart n soul was with arthi and his best friend rishi came...

rishi: morning yash... no reply came..

rishi: yashhh and he shook him out

yash: hi yaar...

rishi: where is ur mind roaming ?

yash: arthi ... even though she was not talking with me, she was around me.. i heard her voice.. her smile with kids.. her anklets sound but now she has left me to suffer..

rishi: aree yaar.. wife always make hubby suffer.. 

yash: my arthi is not like that...

rishi: ok ok cool down... text her if she is not attending ur call..

yash: actually if i had done it yesterday now she would have been with me...

rishi: there is no time for love.. do now...

yash: ok and he replied wat his heart told to her...

as usual msg did not reach and yash kept waiting for her response... and rishi was very happy about all this new strains in the life of arya...

~

another complete day has passed and arthi's heart got worn waiting for yash.. 

she regretted breaking her mobile but another part of her heart told .. "yash can contact thro others also... he is not missing u arthi"  

but just at that time a call came from home and all missed arthi and aayu so much.. the kids were in stage of crying and arthi's feelings reciprocated it.. arthi lied a fake reason for her broken mobile and asked sorry for the happening...

the mobile news reached yash once he came home and he remembered how much precious that mobile was to arthi...

flashback ~~

it was one of their funny anniversaries and yash wanted to give something close that could connect her wit him 24*7 

pari: arthi bhabi.. today i saw a gentleman in gift shop... he was putting the show in and out for a perfect gift... kash pratik too could remember all our dates...

arthi: haan ask ur yash bhaiya to teach him...

pari: yash bhaiya do all this? wat a surprise

vidhi: yes today also its our first fight anniversary.. i am expecting a gift.. haina arthi...

yash was listening to all this from outside and hid his gift..

yash: wat is going on here?

arthi: nothing my dear pathi dev...

yash: ok i am very hungry .. plzz make lunch soon ladies

arthi did not have intention to get a gift but after all the praising and build-ups she wanted one badly,,,, after lunch all retired to their room and arya again in their cozy sweet position of each others arms...

arthi: yash ji i think we should keep note of everyday as something important happen at each moment

yash understood but kept quiet: hmm

arthi: just hmm

yash: wat do u want my wifey

arthi: nothing and acted like sleeping on his chest...

after few min, arthi heard her mobile ringing and searched for it.. but she could not find.. that is when her eyes fell on the gift wrapped box and she gave a side glance to yash who got caught in his acting..

arthi: yashu u did not forget and excitedly opened the gift... while yash watched her as a baby opening the gift

it was new model mobile which arthi showed on tv...

yash: how is my gift mrs.yash scindia

arthi: hmm

yash: hello madam.. i gave u a sweet gift and u r just saying hmm...

arthi: dont disturb me yashu

yash: acha.. now see wat am going to do... and started his tax collection for the day

end of flashback~

yash's heart broke to pieces as the little hope he scooped up from the RJ went off with a bad news...

yash st: how did u leave my gift break arthi... r u faking up reason or did u break it thinking of me? so my call did not get connected and my msg did not reach u... i deserve this punishment arthi but u r making it severe each day...

yash wanted peace.. he needed arthi's voice to get his soul from dying... he called shoba maa immediately...

but the call was picked by arthi...

arthi: hello who is this? as arthi did not see the name in display paying attention to aayu

yash felt a peace in hearing her soft voice... he did not talk fearing she may cut the call just like his mobile... 

arthi: maa i think its for u... nobody is speaking

shoba: coming beta... n picked the mobile from arthi noticing the caller name..

arthi: talk before call gets cut maa

shoba: hello yash ... 

arthi was stunned .. yet her heart wished he could have spoke to her...

yash: maa i want to talk wit u alone... plzz come away from arthi... 

shoba did not know how to console her 2 kids who r separated bcoz of their own misunderstanding n hurt... 

shoba: now bol yash... kya hua

yash: i am sorry maa.. i know u know everything that is happening between me n 

arthi... also i know she broke the mobile in anger thinking of me.. i wanted to 

hear my arthi's voice thats why i called in ur mobile maa .. never thought she 

will pick up.. yet i could not speak, bcoz she will cut hearing my voice.. 

shoba: yash calm down.. watever u r saying is right

yash felt even more sad...

shoba: but she wont cut ur call bcoz she is missing u deeply yet acting stubborn outside.. 

yash: i dont have the dare to hurt her shoba maa... 

shoba: as long as u stay away from her, she will get misconception only yash.. think n decide as the problem can be solved if u two talk ...

yash: i will come this weekend with the kids maa.. plzz take care of arthi.. she wont eat properly...

she finished the call and turned to see arthi behind her...

arthi: wat is his problem maa.. wat i did to hate this much... he could not even talk to me.. 

shoba: arthi try to understand.. he is missing u so much.. but he is afraid to face u 

arthi: i understood maa.. i wont budge until he realize his mistake.. and she stormed off..

the next 2 days passed like 2 years for arthi and yash.. 

arthi could not let yash suffer later for the mistakes he is doing now.. she let both of them suffer for him to realize... her heart longed for his love.. his hug.. his kiss but she controlled her tears and stayed away from him...

yash too knew he scolded her,, avoided her to the core that she went away ... but he was stuck between bond of friendship and love.. watever may happen he has to bring his arthi back home.. he cant live in a house witout her.. his babies also r away from him.. it is complete torture ... 

if the musketeers had not been with him, he would have gone mad... yes they r arya's uniting angels always ...

It was friday night and yash returned home little early than usual.. after arthi left, his time got carried away with the kids.. so he will run to their room and try to be happy .. 

unusally today he did not find anyone in home.. especially the ladies were missing... 

yash: prateik where did everyone go.. maa bhabi pari kids

prateik: all went for temple bhaiya.. will come in an hour

yash: ok chottee

prateik: bhaiya r u fine.. u seemed to be lost like the way bhabi was while leaving .. she did not talk to all cheerfully and the kids made her cry even more... 

yash: everything is fine chotte dont worry...

but that everything is not fine was the fact written on his face...

At about 9 pm, the kids returned with gifts and came to see yash in room..

kids: papa and they all sprung on him making to fall on the bed..

yash: aree wait my babies.. wat happen to u all..

payal: i bought this socks for aayu 

palak: and me this bracelet for mumma

ansh: i bought these sweets for dada ji and dadi...

yash: so u all r prepared for meeting mumma

kids: yesss papa...

yash: but ur papa did not buy anything... 

ansh: hmm papa mumma mobile broke na.. get a new one papa 

yash did not even think of this and he wanted to convince arthi somehow.. he wanted to try this as well.. so he rushed before the shop could close and bought a mobile of arthi's choice...

~

After dinner got over, yash helped to clean the kitchen as he did not know any ways to divert his mind from arthi.. 

vidhi was doing check on the gas and lights and saw yash staring at a distance ...

vidhi: yash bhaiya... where r u lost

yash: nowhere bhabi..

vidhi: did arthi fight with u n leave.. 

yash: nope.. why r we going to fight

vidhi: hmm i see u both r not talking properly.. even if u both r away u will call each other more than 20 times a day n now not even single...

yash: i dont know wat to say bhabi.. i dont want to talk about it n left abrupt...

as he proceeded to their room, he could hear noises from kids room.. he opened to see the kids busily packing their little trolleys..

ansh: papa we r ready ... did u pack ur bag?

palak: aree ansh papa would have done it... 

yash: i will do bachoo.. but why r u taking this much dress for 2 days..

payal: papa 3 days not 2 days.. monday is holiday for us.. so we will stay with mumma n come home 

yash: ok bachoo good night n gave them sweet kissy..

yash st: kids r excited to see u arthi but wat about me? 

Finally the next day morning came and they started to bhopal... 

ansh: papa did u tell mumma we r coming 

yash: no beta

palak: its surprise for mumma ansh .. chup

yash gave a smile and the kids were singing all the way like chirping birds...and they were insisting yash to drive home fast as they could not wait to see 

her... even if they felt sleepy they shoved it off to meet their mumma..

some time they played antakshari.. some time they were seeing outside view.. sometime they watched movie and the time to meet mumma came as yash halted car infront of shoba maa's home...

kids: yesss we came ... n they ran grabbing the gifts inside..

yash: bachoo.. ur luggages...

kids: ohoo papa.. sorrryyy n dragged that too inside... n standing infront of the door...

yash came n clicked on the bell and the naughties hid behind him...

dubey: yash beta welcome aaja.. u did not bring kids 

kids: booo we r here dada ji

dubey: oh ho my bachi missed u so much n hugged them all

yash's eyes has started its mission and found aayu first... he was playing with toys sitting on his play tub... 

before yash could call him.. aayu saw his papa n let out a big scream... yash did not need any other to embrace his little one... the papa-beta duo hugged n kissed and showered all the love ...

yash: i missed u aayu.. why did u leave papa? and aayu answered by wiping his tears with a teethless smile.. 

and then his siblings followed to shower their turn of love and aayu happily jumped to them... and now yash was searching for arthi... 

shoba: yash beta arthi has gone to mandir with mansi.. 

kids: oho still we have to wait n see mumma and pouted their face

yash: oh ok maa.. aayu did not trouble u na

dubey: aayu is our cutie pie.. he did not even trouble us

shoba: bachoo chalo dadi has made pav bhaji for u.. wont u come n eat

kids: wow.. here we come dadi and ran behind her... 

arthi came home  in an hour n first saw the kids happily eating.. she did not think of anything .. not even about yash and ran to close their eyes... 

she silently closed payal's eyes and asked the others to keep quiet..

payal: mumma dont play with us.. we missed u so much

arthi: oh my baby... mumma too missed u all and then she notice yash waiting for her to notice him... she did not give any expression on her face and yash reflected the same..

ansh: mumma we bought gifts for u aayu and all.. and the kids ran to get them out of the trolley.. meanwhile shoba pulled mr.dubey away from the scene to give some privacy to the little family..

yash: arthi i want to change my dress.. can i use ur room?

arthi: yes 

ansh: mumma come we will show our gifts n pulled her to the sofa.. n the kids started showing their gifts drawing etc... and kept arthi to themself for an hour..  

little aayu who was watching all this sitting in his baby chair got tired and started to cry and arthi noticed his diapers need to be changed... 

so palak carried aayu to the room and while arthi went to take the necessary things.. 

yash: i will do it arthi u dont strain..

arthi: its ok yash ji 

yash: i told na i will do.. u just sit.. n made her sit voluntarily on the bed...

and aayu was so happy to mess with his papa after long time and kicked on his face...

palak: aayu is kick boxing with u papa

yash: i am happy for my little champ dear

palak: soon papa get my aayu ready .. we 4 going to play .. 

yash: ok 2 min.. aayu stay calm or ur didi will kill me and he kept silent without shaking his little bump and legs

arthi: he is listening so well to u yash ji.. her words came out in a instant and their eyes locked with all those feelings and love they missed..

palak: papa... jaldi

yash: okk.. wait and packed aayu tight with diaper... 

ansh and payal were waiting for aayu and they disappeared just like wind..

after the kids left, only arya were left in the room... 

arthi wanted to leave the room but she needed rest very badly and backpain was  killing her...

arthi: i want to rest yash ji.. and she went to other side lying down with her back to him...

yash st: arthi i know u r avoiding me.. i wont go back without u...promise on my babies.. 

in tiredness arthi slept off in few minutes and changed her position as her baby bump was visible .. yash felt to urge to feel his baby but arthi should not wake up as well..

he kept his head at a distance and touched very softly.. yes the baby was moving its hands and legs making yash get tears...

yash st: i missed u baby i missed ur mumma .. u dont worry bcoz i wont let ur mumma cry anymore.. plzz forgive ur papa... 

all this while arthi was perfectly awake yet she acted to let yash spend some time with their baby.. she could feel the longing in his eyes.. yet her anger did not allow her to get close to him...

after talking with baby yash gave a small peck on her forehead and lied down seeing her face  and fell to sleep in tiredness of journey...

after a nap of 3 hours yash woke up and saw arthi twisting in pain...

yash: r u fine arthi

arthi: leave it yash ji

yash: i did not love u to leave.. if u want scold me, still i wont leave u .. wait here i will get hot water bag...

he prepared the hot water bag in 5 min n came back.. arthi was seated resting her back with a big pillow...

yash: turn n sit... everything was a order to make his stubborn arthi agree

she did turn n sit for yash to give massage.. he collected her hair on shoulder and kept the bag soothingly on each place... arthi felt so happy to get this caring yash back and cried silently...

yash: i know u r crying.. plz dont do that 

after about 30 min arthi had complete relief from the pain and she left saying a soft thank you not even facing yash... 

the kids were playing the whole afternoon and slept sound by eve... arthi went to give them snacks but the view she saw made her eyes teary... yes her 4 angels were sleeping hugging each other.. and aayu was put in the centre protectively.. 

arthi: soon u will also join them baby.. mumma love u so much

yash: wat about me arthi?

arthi: i will get u chai yash ji

yash: i dont want chai.. i want u to talk with me like before.. i hate this distance arthi

arthi: even i hate.. but if u r ready to do wat i want, i will 

yash: wat do u want arthi

arthi: maintain distance with ur friend and left to kitchen...

yash hit his palm on the door and he realised his voice may wake up the kids and left to deal with arthi at night...

the evening passed away easily as dubey ji chit chatting with yash and shoba-arthi prepared the dinner... 

after sometime yash came to arthi and asked her to rest while he will help shoba maa... she nodded her head and sat along with kids who were still sleeping..

arthi: wake up bachoo.. its time for dinner 

ansh: 5 min mumma plzz

arthi: no 5 min 10 min see aayu is already awake 

palak: aayu did not leave us to sleep mumma

payal: naughty aayu.. see mumma is scolding us

aayu: mumma mumma and forwarded his hands to carry him..

arthi: aayu wake up ur bhai and behen then mumma will carry u.. he followed her order and gave cute slap on their cheeks... in turn they started tickling him 

and they had a fun time...

yash loved to see her smile after long 10 days... yet he was not able to give wat she wanted..

The dinner was very joyful bcoz of the kids who kept on running jokes and the colorful dishes that made aayu angry .. and he was pushing off his baby food .. arthi felt happy to them around her as she could not live without them even for a moment

everything was fine except the thought that she has to spend a night alone with yash.. aayu as usual went to his siblings and here arthi could not control her emotions from yash... 

yash was checking his mobile when arthi came out of shower...

yash: arthi i need to talk with u.. will u spare some time for ur husband?

arthi: regarding wat yash ji

yash: when r u coming back to home?

arthi: when will u stop ...

yash: enough arthi.. ur questions make me shout at u n then i regret for hurting u

arthi: u know that u r hurting me .. very good yash ji

yash: u r arguing for a unwanted problem and 

arthi: my care for u is not unwanted yash ji.. (she had tears in her eyes) 

everytime u lie to me n go with ur friend am afraid of ur safety.. i cant even 

sleep until u come home.. doctor has already told u r allergic to drinks still 

u did that for ur friend.. u have a family.. if anything happens to u, i 

swear... she was panting for breathe

yash: arthi plzz .. calm down and he made her sit n gave some water...

arthi: why do u care for me now say yash ji... u go n do watever u wish.. i will come with u but not as ur love.. just ur wife and mother for my kids...and she slept with her tears coming non-stop

yash: i am sorry arthi

arthi: not necessary.. good night

yash: good night arthi 

both did not sleep ..to be correct both could not sleep as they have never argued like this atleast in past 2 years which is bringing a bridge in their life...

will yash realize and correct his mistake? will he get back his arthi? 

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
with love
maha ๐Ÿค—
sree1413 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome story i read all chapter in one go...
please continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by sree1413 - 7 years ago