You are winner of Nach Baliye *DT Note P9; DT Reply P14*

Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Yesterday when Sajid said "You are winner of Nach Baliye" to Guroo Bhai and Debo Bhabhi, My heart skipped a beat yeayyy my phhaabbrates are gonna win 🥳...
I think everything is going in their phabour, Like...
Judges praised them so much..
SP promote them the most, Like tweeting abt them, 1st promo shot was of them and they got to perform 1st 🥳...
And also Debo has improved alot, In Shri Maan Shri Mati Farah khan said that She gives single expression n Debo Bhabhi said She will improve, She did it yesterday She gave so many expressions, This is called dedication n hard working, Debina u rock...
Hope Star Plus did'nt favour their channal actors who are 4m there top show n make them winner, Hope SP will make deserving couple win which acc to me Guru n Debo, They are the best couple of telly, Made for each other...
Also its there long awaited dream to win NB like they said yesterday so if SP made others win i am gonna sue them...   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I feel Star Plus will use your Bhai & Bhabhi & they will let other couple win . 

But i too feel Debo & Guru deserve to win Nach Baliye 6 . 
Edited by manesha76 - 10 years ago
krithi12 thumbnail
arnav dont worry ur bhai n bhabhi r winners.everybody knows this.other couples r brought to stretch the show for 12 weeks.they cant give the trophy on the day 1
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
he also said Asha-Rithvik were better than GurMina... chances are parallel.. he might said in a sense based on Debina's comment on their motive on being actor to participate in NB.. so i think he said them winner in that sense though i dislike Sajid... everyone knows he speaks too much... ><
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
they were the only couple to shoot in khajuraho temple too!!
star knows that this couple will give kapde phad performances like they want so gurbina are alreadyy winners for star!!

drashtimeetu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arnav anything can happen
Its just the starting
If their performance level improve they can win
Or may not
DevilGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
bhai and bhabhiji ne already stage phadiya ke judges and SP dar ke winner declare kar diya hai
🤣🤣

so congratzz its already Fixed👍🏼
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aww Arnav Jiju when did u turn as GC-DB fan !! *Shocked* Do come and Join the GC-DB AT !! we can discuss this there !! 
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awww arnav u r getting invitation from ur bhai's fans to join them!!

NYPD111 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This couple will surely reach Final .