Nach Baliye 6

Why Sajid AGAIN?? :@ *DT Note P6*

Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
those of you have watched the previous season u have seen what a HORRIBLE AND BIASED judge Sajid was πŸ˜‘ Sajid was soo annoying that he never gave fair score to anyone😑 he gave 10 on 10 to Rahul who couldn't even move his body and criticized an awesome dancer like Sargun!! he was damn rude and arrogant and top of all BIASED!!! I simply hate that πŸ€¬ guy!!!

i really can't understand why did the CVs bought him again πŸ˜‘ and this time even from the first episode the show looks so fake more like a fiction daily soap with the mixture of comedy circus!!!😳
i really wanted to watch this show bcaz of some of the contestants whom i was supporting!! but now i guess i will only watch their performances not the entire show cause i got bored in the first episode!!! and that Sajid urghhh😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sajid is to annoy many of us
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ˜†!
I have not watched last season except few performances here and there..
I have read on last season forum that sajid is very biased
Lets see😳!

adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Sajid is the only thing I dislike about this season...
Ramisaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: pickachu

πŸ˜†!

I have not watched last season except few performances here and there..
I have read on last season forum that sajid is very biased
Lets see😳!

yeah yaaar Sajid is damn biased 
last season he gave Rahul full marks not bcaz he was good dancer but bcaz he just funnily moved his body made some idiotic expressions and laughed like a maniac that's y he gave him full marks!!! Sajid made NB5 look like a comedy show where the contestants will get score if they make the judges laugh not if they give a good dance!!! how annoying πŸ˜‘

and i am sorry if you are a Sajid or Rahul fan but i really can't stop myself from hating Sajid!!!😑
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜† I can understand the disappointment. He was terrible last season. He totally was a biased judge. I am too worried a little for my favorites. 
Let's hope this guy has finally learnt some fair judgement skills! 😳 
Ramisaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: adigaag

Sajid is the only thing I dislike about this season...

lol for me he is NOT the ONLY!! i am hating many things about this season and that includes some of the contestants who remind me Rahul!!!😑

oh btw Gurmeet and Debina were superb yesterday πŸ‘ i couldn't remain sited while watching their performanceπŸ˜³πŸ˜† along with some other contestants i am supporting them as wellπŸ˜ƒ hope they don't bcome the ''Shikaar'' of biased judging!!
Ramisaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nxt_rockstar

πŸ˜† I can understand the disappointment. He was terrible last season. He totally was a biased judge. I am too worried a little for my favorites. 

Let's hope this guy has finally learnt some fair judgement skills! 😳 

ikr πŸ˜’ i really don't understand why the hell did the CVs bring him AGAIN?? didn't anyone complain to them that he was horrible last season πŸ˜‘ even i am worried about my favorites yaar πŸ˜’
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: MrsArnavSingh

I'm fan of none of them πŸ˜³!
But lets see i hope he improved this year πŸ˜³!

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
he was the only Thing that annoyed me last seasonalong with some contestants and same goes for this season. why couldnt they get someone else there are so many judges of tv or who have judged before.