Nach Baliye 6

Nach Baliye 6 : Written Update 10th November.

unitatoxo. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Nach Baliye 6 Written Update 10th November

The show begins with Amrapali & Yash performing first on a romantic number. After they finishes their performance , it is shown how Amrapali is off-screen through a video .
In the video , amrapali says that she is very happy to have a husband like yash and she gets us a bit emotional.

Comments :

Terrence : It was a Star performance . Welcome to Nach baliye .

Shilpa : It was indeed a very graceful act. Best  of luck for future.

Sajid : First of all welcome to Nach Baliye , you both look very good together. It was a nice act. All the best.

Suddenly , the set starts shacking .
Everyone gets scared , Gautam clears his throat and announces that this shaking is indeed indicating the entry of our next heaven made couple .

Kikku - Priyanka performed on Ram ji ki chaal and Ghaghra. The performance ends and they receive a standing ovation from the judges.

Comments :

Terrence - I have seen your shows , you indeed make people laugh and I didn't knew you can dance so well too . If you see Saroj Khan and Ganesh , due to their body size , everyone thinks that they can't do anything. But when they dance , they top the list. It was indeed a hawa tight performance.

Sajid - Our standing ovation was enough to tell what we feel about this performance. I would just like to say that Welcome to nach baliye .

Shilpa - I didn't expected such an amazing performance from you both . It was full of energy . You both have an awesome chemistry . It was amazing . Indeed it was super se upar performance.

Then the video is shown in which priyanka pour her feelings that Kikku is an amazing human when it comes to being father . he gives his 100% . But when it comes to her , it's only 20% . She just want to spend some quality time with him. She gets a bit emotional during this . Shilpa and Terrence consoles her.

Gautam then , asks Kikku and Priyanka's children about the performance.
Both the little boys , came to the stage and answered Gautam's question .
The whole family then shook their legs on Disco Deewane .
Sajid compliments the family of 4 by calling them simpsons.

Bruna and Omar performs next on Tu mera Hero. After the performance, Karan asks Bruna that he Is handsome , he is good looking then why did she chose Omar.
Bruna replies to his question by answering that Omar is her jaan. ( her life )

Comments :

Shipla : It was a vivacious performance , you both are very charming .

Terrence : Bruna we know that you belong to Brazil , and Samba is a dance form of Brazil. You are a very hot dancer and when you dance it gets even more hotter.

Sajid - I would only like to correct Terrence that Samba is not from Brazil it is from Sholey ( 😆 )  It was a very good performance , keep smiling , good luck..
Raju then says that if she ( Bruna ) is brazli's sambha we are the indian Sambha .
He comes to the stage along with Kikku and they danced with Bruna on Tum Mera Hero.
After that Terrence performs on Sun Raha hai na tu and Ganpati.

Next performs Ripudaman & Shivangi on Part All Night and Besharam.

Comments :

Sajid  : You are the winner of masterchef and you performed so well , seems like you have been practising for this dance from the last two seasons of masterchef.

Terrence : It was a very nice performance , I guess you got into a wrong field. You are indeed a star.

Shilpa : I have never seen a dancing chef . It was amazing , welcome to Nach Baliye.

RipuDaman tells Shilpa that he met her for the first time in a Award show when he was a contestant in Masterchef , there Shilpa came and tapped his cheek and commented that he is doing a good job.

Karan complains that from the last two seasons she hasn't even touched her. Sajid asks whether he wants a slap from Shilpa . Karan answers that he has no problem with her slapping him , atleast touch him .  He goes to her , and Shilpa touches his cheeks and says that he is her brother. Karan runs away and gets back to the stage. 😆
Ripudaman gives the gift that he got for shilpa ( A flower bouquet with rosgullas in it )

Then Sanjeev and Lataa dance on romantic number and in the video it is shown that Sanjeev got divorced in 2003 and met Lataa in 2008. Sanjeev had two kids before he married Lataa and now they have their own child Aarav . Lataa says that she is very happy with their family of five.

Comments :

Shilpa - It was very nice , you did a water act ,  it is very difficult to do this kind of dance. Best of luck

Terrence : The performance was sizzling and romantic , it was graceful too . I had no expectations with this performance but you did  much beyond what I had expected.

Sajid : It was nice  , it could have been more better. All the best.

Raqesh and Riddhi performed next on Saans.

Comments  :

Shilpa : It was very nice and sizzling , amazing performance , best of luck.

Terrence : We have seen you on screen , here , you both were amazing , the chemistry was awesome.

Sajid  : It was very nice , graceful . Looking forward to amazing performances by you.

Ritwik says that before they continue he wants to say something.
All the boys came to the stage and asked Shilpa to dance with them
Shilpa danced along with Boys.
The show ended with bidding a Bye from Chotte and Namaste form bade.

~*~

~Arpita. 😃
Edited by .-Arpita-. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks 4 d update arpita 👍🏼

Cant like ur post like button not working...anyone has d same problem??
pari2386 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tthanks !!

hey any idea about the choreographers of the couples this season??
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

thnx for the update reallly appricaite it.

rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely update arpita 😊
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the lovely update :)

Loved RaQesh Ridhis dance  ❤️

.Peeves. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much for the update! 🤗
.HookandHybrid. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much for the written update.

Will be supporting Rithvik and Asha till the end.❤️