Thayumanavan discussions 11 - 15 Nov

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Loved how caring and loving the way Bharathy took care of Maha and also how he understood her and promise to keep in mind to give her priority on things in their life.

Mathi i feel so selfish.. his asking what he will do without Bharaty. Avan enna leaving for good aa? his still going to be at the restaurant lae.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the WU akka..

Nice to see Bharathy taking care of Maha.. Yes it will be very difficult for him to start his life with Maha but as time pass by everything will be fine ..

Good the stroy moving in good pace now..
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Agreed Krituma .. looks like Bharathy wants to give a try. 
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Ratna for the update.

I feel bad - atleast they should have let Janani leave if not Barathy should go atleast that will make them live in peace. Especially Subha knowing she should support it. Janani was asking only for some times she wanted to go away. I  don't see that an issue.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
meenu akka, i feel its better bharaty maha to move 😳. They need a quite surrounding getting know each other though they have known each other from small .. things are different now they are husband wife. Here at home taniya romance kudha panna mudiyadhu with Indra bugging in every time πŸ˜†  And maha will be only committed to house and her family more then trying to get to know Bharathy lolz.

Today episode soo touching brought little tears. Will comment more after the updates.

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Brought little tears a Akka. I can't wait to watch it. I love the show more now. :)
hemanthkrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thayumanavan

Tuesday update.

Episode starts with Mathi and maha in terrace. Mathi asks her about y Bharathi wants to leave the house? Maha tells him that wants to manage with his own for few days. Mathi asks her how can I manage without him, what's the problem in him that he wants to stay alone. Maha supports Bharathi's decision and says in his life for the first time he decide one thing and we should respect it. Maha says Bharathi needs some space if we really loves him we should accept his decision and its wrong that always that we grew him up so we have rights to take decision for him. Bharathi does lot of things to us so if he wants to leave means you should have to accept it. Maha says if he leaves means it doesn't mean that he leaves the restaurant also. Mathi said its a shock for him when Bharathi comes and says that he leaves the house bt its a very big shock for me that u also accept for it,   Maha says if she marrys someone she has to leave the house na then think like that. Mathi said I'm very happy when u married to Bharathi that I think u both always stay with me forever. Maha says not to worry that it will be fine in few days.

Bharathi takes his breakfast alone. Mathi comes there, Bharathi asks him he takes the break fast r not? Mathi remainssilent. BBharathi said its already 10 its not good for health if he skips breakfast. Mathi sits and calls maha. Bharathi said she went to templefor some special poojai. He then calls subha. Bharathi said she left office already. Mathi then calls indra. Bharathi said she also left for college and serves him dosai. Mathi said he doesn't need any help and search for chuttney. He calls subha subha and asks where it is? Bharathi smiles and brings him chuttney. Mathi gets up without eating. Bharathi asks that he has to pay to phone bills and eb bill, if he gave cheque means he pays for it. Mathi says he take care of all things as for now he is there to pay bt when he left he has to manage all this so now it self he tries to manage it. Bharathi asks him not to talk like this its hurts him. Mathi says he wholely depends on him when he left this house it hurts him. He says all are grown up and takes decision for their life bt its me only thinks that they all till a kids for him.

Part 2

Mathi and subha reading newspaper, Bharathi came and tells he want to talk. Subha asks does he want to talk with him? Bharathi said no he want to talk with mama. Subha says he want to talk with u. Mathi asks Subha what nu? Bharathi said that he saw one house. Mathi asks him where it is? He said in T.nagar. Mathi asks y he chose there as their restaurant in ECR then how he comes to restaurant from there. Bharathi said that his friends house is their and he manage from there. Mathi scolds him that here big house for them bt he wants to stay in small outhouse and there maha will be alone when he is in restaurant. Mathi then said that he saw house nearby home that he want to see them when he thinks. Bharathi said its a big house and charges huge amount as advance. Mathi said he arranges for them everything. Bharathi said he want to manage on his own, if he give money means how he does it. Mathi said to thinks him as he gave salary for him he had works for him these years. Mathi asks him wait for 2 weeks that he makes the house ready.

Scene shift to Janani in room. Maha comes and asks her permission to come to in. Janani says no and smiles. Maha comes and said that she leaves from here tommorrow. Janani feels sad. Maha says she only thinks about her that if others need anything they will ask appa bt she is the one who she freely talks and shares. Maha asks her to take food on time and come to home early. Maha said she arranges for cook and gives him list of everyones likes. Janani cries and says not to leave this house. Maha said she thinks she is the one doedoesn't cry bt now she cries. Janani said that she thinks it good for her when she leaves this house bt now when she thinks about her leaving this house its difficult for her. She said came to home happily only bcoz of her, she doesn't imagine this house without her. Both cries and hugs. 😭 😭 😭

Part 3

Maha comes there with all her packing,. Mathi asks her if she leaves now? Maha said that u told to leave in good time and now its only half an hour left for them to go to new house. Mathi feels sad and asks her if she brings all her dresses and tells her to keep few in here itself. Maha said that she already kept. Mathi gives her card and ask her to take money whenever she needs. Maha said she doesn't want it. Mathi asks her that she doesn't take it bcoz she wants to live on their own. Maha said not to think like that if she needs money she asks him and bring it. Mathi said that he doesn't know how he live without her. He never stay without her. He said that it not feel when a boy leaves house bt when it comes to girls when she leaves its very difficult for them to live without them. Mathi hugs her.

Maha in outside said bye to everyone. Firstly she hugs Janani and said not to take only bread everyday, asks her to safe drive. Then she hugs subha and then comes to indra, Indra says whenever she had leave she will stay in her house only. Maha then see Mathi she doesn't say anything to him and leaves. Mathi cries and got chest pain and holds his chest and fell down. All are in shock comes near and shouts as appa. Screen freezes with them.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks for the update Hemanthkrishna ..

Heart touching emotional episode..
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Thanks Jaya for the updates.

Mathi is only making things hard for both Bharathy and Maha. If he had got Maha married to someone else, she will be still leaving the house tannae? Cant accept that his breaking down. He should have been more prepared for this then the rest of them.

The good byes between Maha and her sister's was well shown. I wonder if they will still move out now that Maha falling sick.

vijay_sr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 Whenever janani appears onscreen, " Inji thinna Kurrangu mathiri yen mukkam marruthu ". Even after this,if director wants to find sympathy for janani then Audience situation will be worst "Addu'ra rama Addu'ra than🀒🀒🀒". Inbetween Mathi'yoda(Thayumanavan) kudachal verra 😑😑😑.