Punar Vivah

Special Os 4 Nikki di ( Will you be mine..forever)Sp note on page 11

nusratjahan505 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello friend.Today is a very special day for all of us coz as u all know that it's our Nikki Di's first yaar anniversary on Pv forumπŸ₯³.
Every body is enjoying and doing something special for the Jaan of our forum ..our Nikki di...😳😳.
So I have also tried to do something for her that I never had done before.But I am not a very creative person and u all know that .SO have decided to write this OS for her...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Nikki di I know I was alz very naughty for u.I have alz tortured u with my non stop drama...😑😑😑 and left no stone to irritate u..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but among all those naughtiness ...all those mischievous attitude one thing was alz hidden Di..and that is my love and respect for u.I will never be able to say what u actually Mean for me coz di words are alz helpless to express when emotion turns intense.I just wanna say u di be alz what u are coz no doubt that u are the best and alz be the best for me.Life is very uncertain di but my love will alz be firm for u whether I am here or not and that's my promise to u...❀️❀️❀️

Many many congratulation Di for your successful journey...πŸ‘.
And I m dedicating the following OS to u...😳😳😳

Edited by nusratjahan505 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nusratjahan505 thumbnail
This OS will have five parts.I am posting two parts today so that u can get clear idea about the concept.The next three parts will be updated soon...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

nusratjahan505 thumbnail

(The credit of this excellent Banner goes to my Sweety Maha...Baby lots of Puppy for this beautiful banner...❀️❀️❀️)

London
A young lady was talking on phone.She was crying badly. the lady was Arpita... younger daughter of Suraj Pratap Scindhia and G3 Scindhia. She was talking to someone very angrily?

Why r u doing this? Neither u come back nor u let me come to u. Do u have any idea how we r living without u?

The person on the opposite side was trying to manofy her.Though there was a storm running withing him but he was all controlled over his emotion.

" Listen to me Arpita.U know I cant see u crying.Why r u making the situation tough for me? U will have to b strong Arpita.

Arpita : I cant ..I just cant.It's been two years we r living like this.Our life has been changed but neither u nor bauji.You both just think about your ego. But what about us ? Have u ever thought how difficult life has become for us? Plz come back to us..plz

" I wont. I wont come back until he wants me back." ..said the voice very firmly

Arpita : It wont happen.Bau ji will never tell u to come back. U know how stubborn he is .

" If he is stubborn then I m also Arpita.I wont be back until he wants."

Arpita : Okk .If u dont wanna come back then let it be.Withdraw you Kasam and let me come to u.

" No Arpita.U wont do anything like this.U will have to be there with them alz...have u got it" Said the voice angrily..

Arpita : But..

U r taking to him again? How dare u to this again? said a roaring voice

Arpita turned back and saw that SP was standing . It seemed that his eyes were just spiting fires.

G3 also came running.She was hell nervous to see SP so angry... " What happened Ji..? Why r u so angry? U know Dr has told u not get hyper.

"Ask this girl how long will she hurt us? I told her many times not to keep any contact with him but even after that she is talking to him.

G3 knew with whom Arpita was talking. She wiped her tears and told SP " U dont worry ji. I will make her understand. She wont talk to him again."

Arpita was just disgusted to hear G3. " Ma u r saying this...I just cant believe.How can u say that when u know he has no fault?

SP : Achcha so u think he has no fault.It was only me who was guilty ...right ?

Arpita:No bauji ..I didn't mean that. Neither u nor he was guilty. It was the circumstances who was responsible for all the destruction.Plz Bau ji listen to me. Forgive him once.Then see everything will be like before.

SP roared again " It wont happen ever.. have u got it? I wont forgive him ever...

The person on other side was hearing all the conversation. What he was feeling was beyond anyone's knowledge coz from him there was no reaction.He just clenched his fist and heard all the bitter words spoken by SP.

SP snatched the phone from Arpita. G3 tried to stop him but he glared her not to say anything...

SP : How many times I have told u not to call here. U dont exist for us. DO u get that?

" Your anger is saying that I still exist in your life... "

SP was just shocked to hear his reply. For a moment he got weak but soon his anger and ego over powered his emotion. He said angrily " I think u r in illusion young man. It was your decision to leave us and now u will have to live with it.

" It was not my decision. I just obeyed what u said."

SP : I dont wanna argue with u.Last time I am saying u forget that u will be forgiven ever. We have learned how to live without u.

SP cut the call and threw the phone. The broken  parts were scattered on the floor. Arpita was crying to see she knew what SP did was wrong.He couldn't realize how badly he had hurt the person who had no fault.But she was helpless. She couldn't do anything.

G3 was also crying to see the unwanted destruction in her family.She held SP's shoulder and said " Plz come down.He is our..."

But SP jerked her hand angrily and said " He is no one for us. Listen to me very carefully .If anyone of you try to keep relation with him or even talk to him u will see me dead."

Arpita and G3 were just shocked to hear SP. G3 put her hand on SP's mouth and said crying " What r u saying ji?"

But again SP removed her hand and said " Just remember what I said coz this time I m damn serious."

Mumbai

Dr Arti was preparing to leave . She was hell tired after her twelve hours long duty. Normally Arti enjoyed her job coz to treat the patients was not only the part of her profession but her passion also. She loved to do something great for people and medical profession had given her the golden chance to do that. But today's case was different . For some unknown reason Arti was getting very restless. Last night she couldn't sleep coz of that deadly dreams .It was so horrible that Arti was shaking in fear and passed the worst sleepless night of her life. She was just praying to God that her dreams may not come true...no matter what but this shouldn't be true...nothing should happen like her dream... never . After passing a very fearful night Arti thought to take a leave from hospital but since some senior doctors were already in leave so she had to come and do extra duties. The whole day Arti passed very restlessly though she was doing her job very sincerely. But the question was hitting her mind why suddenly after so many months she had such type of dream...why ?... "Why  am I feeling like this? Why my heart is saying that something very wrong is going to happen or either I say something very wrong has happened to him already...? No... how can it possible?Why am I thinking like this for that person who is no one for me...?"

Suddenly her phone started ringing. Arti looked at the screen... it was Shobha.

Arti  didn't want to talk to her now but she couldn't ignore the call also.. "Hello Ma..how r  u?"

Shobha: Arti beta now  u  r asking how I m? It's been a month you haven't talked to me. How many  times I did call you but every time you just replied in mes. Have you forgotten that you have a Ma ?" 

Arti could feel that Shobha was crying and she was the reason of her grief.. but now Arti had become so strong and could control her emotion... "Nothing is  like that Ma... You know how difficult life is here in Mumbai. I remain so busy .So dont get much time.."

Shobha : Wah Beta  you have become so busy that not have a minute to call your Ma and ask her whether she  alive or not.

Arti : Ma ...plz leave all these. How r you and how is Bau ji?

Shobha : Bauji is fine. Arti beta when will you come home? We r really missing you a lot.

Arti gave a sarcastic smile and said "Why Ma..? Why r you missing me. Your son Prashant and Ladli Bahoo Ishita were there na ?

Shobha : Arti no one can take your place in our life ..samjhi..? And how long will you hate Prashant ? He is your brother. Dont you think that you should forgive him?

"Ma you all can forgive him but not me. I wont forgive him ever after what he has done with an innocent girl...he has destroyed Arpita's life Ma...for God's sake stop defending him." said Arti angrily

Shobha : Arti beta listen to me.I know he was wrong but we he is our son..your brother...we cant let his being life destroyed... Plz beta listen to me..forgive him once. I am telling you that he wont do anything like this ever.

"Why r u wasting your time Ma? Dont u know that your daughter  Insaaf ki Devi. The greatest Arti Dubey can fight for others but cant stand by her own people..." Said Prashant mockingly

Shobha gave him a tough glaere and said  "Stop talking nonsense Prashant. You r making it difficult for yourself...then Shobha realized that Arti was online and heard everything... " Arti  Beta..wo Prashant was just kidding..."

But Arti didn't let her complete and  said "Enough Ma...Stop it now. Your son is not even ashamed of his did and here you r trying to protect his shameless gestures... Nothing has changed Ma...neither Prashant nor you and Bauji."..She cut the call angrily .

Arti was feeling so angry that she threw the mobile in her bag and was about to leave but suddenly there was a knock at the door. She looked at the direction and saw that Aman was standing there with a big smile.

Aman : Hi Arti .

Arti : Hi aman.

"Why r u looking so angry? Dont say that a patient has proposed you" asked Aman giving Arti a wink.

Normally Arti also made fun with him coz Aman  was Arti's best friend. They both have passed MBBS from the same collage and luckily now working in the same hospital. She alz had such a great bonding with him that Aman could talk to her anything without thinking. But today Arti was totally out of mood. First that dream destroyed her peace of mind and now Prashant had just  spoiled it more. Her heart  was alarming her again that the storm was coming very rapidly..

Aman : Your silence is saying that I am right and you r in love dear.

Arti looked at him angrily and said "Dont give much pressure on your brain which is already very tired of being with you."

Aman : You r thinking about me today...OMG... that means I am the lucky one who has the chance to be your baliye..!!!"

"Just shut up Aman. Bolne se pahele jara socha karo aur na ksi din sach me pitoge (Just think before you say otherwise one day you will surely be beaten)"

Arti took her bag and stethoscope and was about to go but Aman held her wrist and said "Hey Arti why r u upset? U know I am just kidding?"

Arti felt bad for being rude with Aman but she was feeling really helpless.

Arti :I am sorry Aman..I know u were kidding but even after that I behaved rudely with u..really sorry yaar.

" What's wrong with u today? Why r u saying sorry and that's  also to me?  everything is Ok na? Aman put his hand on Arti's forehead to check if she was fine or not

Arti : I am fine Aman .Dont worry. U know today I had a long time duty. So wasJust feeling tired...nothing else.

Aman: Arti ...what happened Yaar? I know your dedication towards your job.U can never get tired of it. There must be something that is bothering you so much.

Arti : Nothing Aman...

Aman : Come on Arti we r friends. I know you better than yourself. So dont try to lie.

Arti looked and Aman and said in a low tone "I am not lying to u Aman. I really dont know what actually happened to me...If u see everything is going perfect but dont know why my heart is getting very restless. It's saying something very bad is going to happen...or I say it has already happened...

Aman saw that Arti's hand was lil trembling which was actually very unusual. he knew Arti as a very strong lady who never broke  down in any situation. But today what was fearing her so much that she was fully shaken...

"Dr Arti ..Dr Arti  ..wherever u r plz come to Emergency Ward ."

Aman and Arti looked at each other to hear the announcement.

Arti : Aab ye kya hain.. Now what  this? My duty is just over.

Aman : May be emergency case has come.

Arti : Ya I think so. Lets go and see.

Aman and Arti both rushed towards the Emergency Ward. They heared the announcement again "Dr Arti plz come to EW as soon as possible."

Arti sawa nurse coming to her hurriedly.

Arti stopped her and asked "What happened?"

Nurse: Mam I was just coming to call u Mam.Plz plz go to EW quickly. it's very urgent.

"I m going there .But will u tell me what's the matter?" Arti got restless to hear the Nurse.

Nurse : Mam it's an accident case has come. The patient is really critical.

Suddenly the glimpse of the nightmare came before Arti  and made her panic. She looked at the nurse and asked "How old is the patient?"

Nurse: He is a young man...may bay be thirty three or thirty four.

Arti just closed her eyes in fear for a moment  and then rushed to EW forgetting that she was not a relative of the patient but a doctor. Aman was shocked to see her weird behavior .He alz had seen Arti as a very controlled person who could face all the storm being very firm and strong. But today she was behaving completely opposite her nature. First she was complaining about her workload which she never did and now her unexpected concern for an unknown patient was something that Aman first witnessed.

Aman(ST) : What's wrong with this Arti? Why  she is behaving like this? I know she is a very sensible Dr and alz treat her patients with much sincerity but today she was not behaving like a Dr...I have alz seen confidence in her eyes but what I saw a few moment ago  not that...  It were only fear , care and concern but why this concern for an unknown patient?

But then he heard his name in the loud speaker and moved towards General Ward.

On the other hand Arti was not in the state to think all these. She knew that her behavior was much weird but she didn't care about it. Right now she was thinking only about the patient. Her heart,soul and mind all was indicating that her destination was in the EW.

When Arti reached  there she was just horrified to witness the scene. The nurses and doctors were attending the the patient but their each and every action was proving how much serious the condition of the patient was.

Nurse : Mam the condition of the patient is so worse. He had a car accident and the injuries are very deep.

But the words were not reaching Arti's ear properly or she was not hearing them carefully. She was just moving slowly towards the bed where someone was lying almost dead. Her steps were slow but with each and every step Arti felt her heart was pondering. Finally she came before the patient and immediately closed her eyes to see the frightful sight. The patient was totally drenched in blood. His total body was covered with blood and wounds.

Dr Sinha : Dr Arti the patient is really critical. He has major injuries. But I am worried that there might have some severe inner injuries coz he is having internal bleeding.

Arti was trying to see the face of the patient but all that she could see was a blood strained face hiding the real identity. She put on her gloves and touched the body but everyone was shocked there to see that her hands were shaking which was the most unusual fact.

Dr Sinha : Are u ok Dr Arti?

Arti shook her head nervously and replied "Ya ..I am fine."

Dr Sinha : Ok.. You just check him.  I think we should take him to OT immediately.

Arti nodded yes and said "Yes... let me check him first. I think his head injury is very serious as it is bleeding so badly. Arti was wiping the fresh blood from his face. Her hand was still trembling. With every passing moment her nervousness was increasing more and more as the face was getting visible. The nurses were also helping her wiping the blood and soon the real face of the patient became clear. Arti got the biggest shock of her life. All her wildest fear came true... her fearful dram turned into reality . Arti dropped the forceps from her hand which touched the floor with a bang. She was trembling in extreme terror  and moved backward. Her eyes were filled with tears and fear also. She was going to stumble but one of the nurses held.

Nurse : Mam control yourself.

Dr Sinha was also shocked to see Arti's condition... " Do u know him?" he asked .

But Arti was all numb. She was just looking at the lying body.

"Dr Arti I am asking  something. Why r u so panicked ? Do u know the patient personally?"

But suddenly there was a rapid machinery sound.

Nurse : Sir patient is sinking. His pulse rate is falling.

It was enough to bring Arti back to action. She rushed towards the patient and checked his heart and pulse rate.

Arti : Take the patient to OT fast and call the blood bank. We need blood during the operation

Dr Sinha looked at the nurse and said "Take his blood sample and find out what's his blood group.

No need to do that..."Arti told in a firm tone.

Dr Sinha : But we dont know his blood group. How can we arrange blood without knowing which group he belongs...?

"AB+... Patient's blood group is AB+"said Arti

Dr Sinha : And how do u know that? I mean do u know him?

Arti gave him a blank glare and told in  a cold voice "I used to know him Dr Sinha. We can discuss this later. Right now we need to the surgery immediately." Arti looked at the patient and said again "I cant take any risk about his life.

It was a very crucial surgery which took eight long hours.The patient was very critical. His injuries were so serious specially his head , ribs and leg was highly injure.There was major fracture in his right leg and the bone of his ribs was badly broken.Doctors were afraid that he wouldn't survive but finally he was saved and Arti had a great contribution in it. But the wounds had taken heavy toll on his body.After the surgery he was taken to ICU . Arti instructed the nurses strictly about their duty before leaving ICU

She was walking towards her cabin slowly. All the moment the blood strained face was chasing her. She couldn't believe that all these actually happened.Arti reached her cabin and sat on the chair.She looked at her hands and remembered how they were drenched in his blood

Then Aman entered there ans said happily " Congrats Arti . U did a great job.Finally u saved him.I am proud of u yaar."

Arti looked at Aman but her eyes filled with tears.

Aman was also shocked to see Arti crying .. " Hey Arti why r u crying? What's wrong with u today? Do u know that patient ? asked Aman cupping her face.

But Arti didn't reply.She was just crying silently.

Aman was getting restless to see her like this " Why dont u say what's wrong with u? Who is he..? Kaun hain wo and how do u know him?

Arti : Aman I know him... He is Yash

"What ...!!! Yash... U mean to say Yash Scindhia...!!!Aman was just jerked to hear Arti

Arti : Yes Aman ..he is Yash Scindhia...

Friends like this post , scroll down and read the second part which is waiting for u..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

nusratjahan505 thumbnail

Next day

Arti was sitting in ICU. The whole night she passed in ICU with Yash.She was looking at Yash who was still unconscious.Though he was saved but Doctors were worried for his Ribs and leg injuries.They were scared whether he will be fully recovered or not.As a doctor Arti knew what was his actual condition but her heart was denying every coz of worse thought.Arti placed her hand on his chest and said " Dont worry Yash.Nothing bad will happen to u. Medical science has improved a lot.You will fully recover and live your life like before and this is my promise to u"

Arti looked at her phone. She was waiting for someone's call regarding Yash.From last night she tried to find out the detail about him but all her efforts went in vain. Doctors found his mobile in his pocket but there was no number in his phone memory.Received list..dialed list all were blank.Arti was shocked to see this.How can it possible that his phone memory was totally blank.Then he checked his wallet but again no contact detail was there.Only his credit cards and keys were left in the wallet.It seemed that he made every arrangements to hide his identity.

Nurse : Mam you plz go home and take rest. We r here to look after the patient

Arti looked at the nurse and said " I am fine.Dont worry."

Nurse : But Mam u r looking very tired.From last 24 hours u haven't slept.

Arti smiled and replied " Thanks for the concern but really I m fine.U go.

Sister nodded yes and went .

Arti looked at Yash again. His whole body was covered with bandage.Arti felt a strange pain within herself... an unknown pain. May be she never wanted to see him like this... may be she was not ready to see him lying on hospital bed. She knew Yash as a person who was a winner and here he was fighting for his life... All the visions of past came before her eyes all of a sudden.

Flashback

It was a very big day for both Scindhias and Dubeys.Both families were well reputed .In business world Scindhias and Dubeys had already mountain like success. name and fame followed them everywhere. But everyone was amused with the news when SP and SD declared that they wanted to develop their business relation in personal level. It was a sudden decision taken by both families which ultimately  became the talk of the topics for the whole city coz everyone knew that Dubeys and Scindhias were business competitive. It's  true that they alz had fair competition but even after that none could believe that the two biggest business personalities would tie the knot of personal relation also. So  when the announcement came that Yash and Arpita , son and daughter of Suraj Pratap Sindhiya would get married with Arti and Prashant Dubey all were just shocked .But soon people forgot about the mystery behind the decision and started talking about the high profile luxurious event.

But both Scindhias and Dubeys were well known about the reason of their decision. It was a sudden jerk for both families when they came to know that Prashant and Arpita were in love with each other. When SP decided to  fix Arpita's marriage she just denied it saying that she loved Prashant and wouldn't get married with  anyone except him. As usual first SP was not ready for this alliance with his business rival but being a loving father he couldn't see his daughter in pain and tears and pain for a long time and and contacted with Dubey .Dubey was also in dilemma when he got to know about Prashant's affair with Arpita. Prashant was never up to mark of his expectation but it was only his money and power that alz gave Prashant a protective shelter. So when SP send the marriage proposal  Dubey was in great conflict coz Arti was elder than Prashant and if his marriage was fixed before her then people would have started talking about her which hw could never bear coz Arti was his pride...His Shaan ...the gem of Dubey family .After completing the MBBS degree she was practicing in a well known hospital of Bhopal.So it was her turn to get married but if Dubey denied for Arpitas proposal with Prashant then it would also be proved harmful for him coz he was well aware of how much tough rivalry he would have to face from SP. So after thinking a lot Dubey found out a solution.He knew that Yash was SP's elder son and one of the most desiarable bachelor of the town.After completing his studies from abroad he was successfully handling his family business. When Dubey found out everything about Yash he thought that both Yash and Arti were perfect for each other.So he met SP and told that he will give his constant for Arpita and Prashant's marriage if SP agrees for Arti and Yash's alliance also.SP immediately for this proposal coz as a father he wanted a DIL like Arti for his son and as a businessman he knew it would be a safe game coz if Dubey's daughter would be in SM then to ensure her happiness they will try to keep Arpita happy alz.But both families kept it a secret before media for the security of their reputation

Finally  the wedding day came. The huge bungalow was decorated like a beautiful bride. All he famous personalities from business , social and even political sectors  had come to attend the grand wedding  and give blessings to the couples. All were excited to witness the merge of the two families. Sindhias were all ready with their preparation .Yash and Arpita were sitting in the stage. They were looking just outstanding in their bridal attire. Arpita was wearing green lahenga with diamonds jewelry .Her red choonri was just increasing her beauty .All were admiring her but all the girls were drooling over Yash who was just burning the stage with his hotness. He was looking just breath taking in his maroon sherwaani and golden shera. Media was covering his wedding with so much interest coz just before a month he got The Most Prominent Young business personality Award. But his aloofness from girls and parties were alz the matter of talks and topics in media. But Yash never gave importance on what other thought about him. For him his family was everything and he could do everything for their happiness. In fact when he came to know SP's decision about his marriage with Arti he didn't think of his happiness. He only thought about Arpita's life and smile and later Arti who became the reason of his own smile.

Arti was getting ready. All her cousins and friends were sitting around her and praising her beauty and her luck also coz she was going to be the wife of The Yash Sindhia. But Arti was lost in her thought .She couldn't believe that a girl like her who never had any interest in boys was getting married to the most eligible bachelor of the city. Arti alz wanted to be a successful doctor and all her focus was in her study. She herself was very famous in college coz of her extraordinary beauty  and specially for her long silky hair. Many boys tried to get her attention and no doubt they failed . But for last few days the thought of one man was only roaming around her mind and he was none other than Yash... Yash Scindhia.

When Dubey told Arti that her marriage was fixed with Yash , the elder brother of Arpita , Arti was just shocked coz she was not ready for this proposal .Arti had read much about Yahs and his mysterious personality in magazine. But she alz preferred a simple guy with a good heart as life partner. So first she was not mentally ready to accept Yash as life partner. But Arti was a very obedient daughter. She worshiped her parents like God. For this reason when Shova and Dubey requested her to say yes for this alliance she couldn't deny anymore. But literally Arti was not happy at all. When she first met Yash she was all numb . She wasn't even looking at him properly. But it was Yash who was following each and everything about her. Her beautiful eyes... rosy lips.. her  long silky hair ...each and everything was keenly observed by Yash... in fact he was lost in her beauty. For the first time Yash felt such kind of strange feeling for a totally unknown person. He was just staring at her and his heart was saying him"Yash you have got your destination."

But their first meeting was all silent. Arti was just replying SP and Shova's question while Yash was waiting for some privacy. Finally he got the chance to talk to Arti but then a business emergency came for which Yash had to leave suddenly. Arti was so irritated to see his behavior. Her negative thoughts about just increased after the first meeting.

Then they met again during Prashant and Arpita's roka rasam. Whole Dubey family came to SM for the first marriage ritual. Again Arti had no word to say and Yash was just silently admiring her beauty. But his sharp eyes were also noticing Arti's hesitation.. her uneasiness for him. Yash could feel that something was bothering her so much and he wanted to talk to her for this. But all were sitting around them and he was just waiting to get Arti alone so that he could talk to her.

After the Roka Rasam all went to Mandeer to take God's blessings. Arti was also leaving but Yash stopped her holding her wrist. arti was just shocked to see his boldness.She became so nervous that her hands were shaking. Yash could feel her nervousness. So he left her wrist and said " Dont get me wrong Arti ji. I stopped u coz I wanna talk to u.Trust me my intention is not wrong.

There was something in his voice that forced Arti to look at him and for the first time she had seen his face.Dont why but Arti felt something very unusual ...something very sensational within her. A ripple was running through her spine making her heart beat first.Arti herself was very surprised to feel this type of feeling for the first time.But still she was silent.

Yash: Will u plz have a sit so that we can we talk for sometime?

Arti nodded yes and sat.

Yash saw that her hands were lil shaking.So he offered her water and asked " R u ok Arti ji?

Arti nodded yes again and took the glass from his hand.His voice was filled with care and Arti could feel it.She was getting surprised to see his soft gesture coz in her imagination he was a very rude and arrogant person but here she was facing a completely different Yash.

She drank the water.Coz of her nervousness some droplets fall on her dress but she was amazed to see when Yash offered her the tissue to wipe the water.All the moment there was a smile in his which was assuring her  every time.

Yash was going to ask something but all came there again.

SP : Dubey ji so it is final now that next Thursday we will do Yash and Arti's Roka.

Dubey : Ya since Pandit ji has said it's Subh Mohoraat so I have no prob.

Finally Dubey's left SM. At night Arti was thinking about Yash and his strange behavior towards her.Suddenly her phone rang.Arti saw the no and found that it was unknown.

Arti : Hello? Who is there?

Yash: Hello Arti ji me Yash

Arti was shocked to hear her voice and nervous also.

Yash : Sorry to disturb u at this time.Hope u haven't mind

But Arti was all numb.

After few moments of silence Yash said again " I think I have disturbed u ... ok bye

Arti : Nahi nahi Yash ji.. aisa nahi.

Yash smiled to hear her voice " Then why r u so silent?"

Arti : Wo main...aap se

Yash : Arti ji I wanna meet u.

" Ji.. but why?Arti's voice was shaking in worry.

Yash could feel her each and every emotion. So he said in assuring voice " Dont worry Arti ji. I just need to talk to u.Can we meet tomorrow?

Arti : Tomorrow I have extra duty in hospital.

Yash: Okk .Then after tomorrow. I will inform u the venue and time.

Arti : Humm.

Yash : And plz dont mention it to anyone not to your family.I will inform everything in right time.

Arti : But how can we meet like this?

Yash: Have u trust on me Arti ji.

Arti smiled and said : I have.

Yash was waiting in the cafeteria for the last one hour. It was one of the most famous cafeteria  of MU . But today it was totally empty. Actually Yash had booked it for the evening for the evening coz he wanted to meet Arti in alone and talk to her about their relation. But Yash knew his meeting with a girl and specially someone beautiful like Arti would be the spicy news for media. SO he arranged everything ensuring the privacy.

Yash himself was a very punctual person and hated to wait for anything. It happened many times that he cancelled his deals even on going project for the clarinets being late in the meeting. But today he was enjoying to wait for Arti. Yash himself didn't know what was happening to him. After watching Arti he felt a strange sensation... a blissful feeling within him for the first time. His won heart was showing him a different mirror and while his sharp mind was just all numb. The man who was known as mysterious  was facing the mystery of his emotion and was enjoying it fully. The person who wanted to be on top at any cost was now loving to fall for Arti whom he had once... what was happening to him...  why it was happening to him..

Yash(ST): Arti ji you are changing me. You are melting those ice bergs within me which alz blocked the door of my heart. Before your coming I was also living but your presence making me realize what is the meaning of life...how beautiful it is to live.You are making myself unknown to me Arti Ji.

"I am sorry for being late"

Yash just broke his thought and looked before.It was Arti who gave him a shy smile.

Yash was again lost in her beauty. He was just staring at her like he was drinking the nectar of her charm  and didn't utter a single word

But Arti couldn't find out the reason of his silence and thought that Yash was angry with her... So she repeated again "I am really very sorry.I hope you are not angry with me."

Yash came back to reality and felt ashamed to see Arti feeling sorry ... "No no... dont be sorry. I am not angry at all. Plz relax and have a seat..." Said Yash quickly.

Arti sat on the chair nervously and said  "Then why didn't you reply me when I came and told sorry?"

" Coz I was lost in you...I was lost in your beauty Arti Ji" ... but Yash didn't say it.He just gave Arti his best smile and said "I am sorry . Trust me I am not angry with you. Actually I was thinking why were you so late? Is everything Ok?

Arti also smiled and said "Actually I was about to come when an emergency case had come and I had to attend the patient. I had to wait till he regain consciousness.

Yash: That's so great .I must say that u r a sensible Dr Arti ji.

Arti gave a shy smile and said "My patients are very important for me.They r alz my first priority."

"Then I would love to be your patient one day" said Yash giving a naughty smile.

Arti also smiled and said " Why did u wanted to meet me Yash ji?"

Yash : Arti ji after three days our Roka will take place. But before that I wanna ask you something.

Arti was a lil bit worried to hear the serious tone of Yash.

Yash : Shall I ask Arti ji?

Arti : Yes Yash ji.

Yash : R u happy with this relation? Have u agreed willingly for this proposal?

Arti was sweating in the air conditioned room. She couldn't realize what to say to Yash.Then she gathered some courage and asked "Why r u asking this?

Yash could feel the pain in her tone.. "Arti Ji first off all plz dont get nervous.We can talk friendly.Marriage is a life time relation and to make this journey meaningful we need to be clear to each other. If there is any hesitation then plz let me know about it.I assure u that everything according to your will."

Arti was surprised to hear Yash.She couldn't believe that he was asking her to take decision about their relation... " Yash ji it's true that my parents has taken this decision but I promise u that I will try to be a good wife and an ideal DIL" said Arti slowly.

Yash : It's not about your being a good wife or an ideal DIl.It's about your happiness.I know about the condition behind our marriage proposal but arti ji condition cant be the base of any relation.Specially husband and wife's relation should be free from any condition. There should be only submission for each other.I dont want u to say yes for me coz of any pressure.Plz tell me r u ready to accept me as your life partner?

Arti was all relaxed to hear Yash. there was no more hesitation in her for this relation. She looked at Yash and said "You can call me Arti Yash ji" This time there was no fear in her voice but a shy smile on her face.

Yash also smiled and put his hand on Arti's and said " I will but u will have to tell me Yash...thik hain..

Arti just smiled to hear him

Yash : Arti I promise u from today your life will be filled only with happiness.Every pain and sufferings will have to face Yash before reaching u. I will be the shield of your smile.

Arti was smiling to remember all these.She was sure that after sometime Yash will be her and then they will live happily forever.Suddenly Arti heard loud sound coming from the hall. All were shocked to hear this.One of Arti's cousin came there running and said panicky " Arti gajab ho gaya ... wo Prashant Bhai..!!!

Arti came running to the Mandaap and what she say was beyond her imagination. Yash was beating Prashant on the Mandaap madly.Mr Dubey was trying to stop him but he was totally out of control.G3 was holding Arpita who was crying badly.There was another another bride who was unknown to Arti.

"How dare u Kamine? How dare u to deceive my sister..? How can u marry someone else leaving her ? I wont leave u..U will have to die..." saying this Yash started beating Prashant again.

Dubey was not ready to see his son beaten like this.He held Yash's hand and said angrily "Bass ..It's enough Yash...now u wont hit my son."

Yash was watching Dubey angrily.But he stopped coz he didn't want to cross his limit.

Dubey came before SP and said I know what Prashant did was wrong. But this is a family matter and we should solve it in private."

SP : Wah Dubey ji...wah .!! Here your son left no stone to destroy my daughter's life in front of the society and u r saying we should solve it in private."

Dubey : I know your anger is justified but we cant change what has happened .But we will have to think about Yash and Arti also.

SP : U think about your daughter Dubey Ji coz now she will have to face the consequence.

Arti was shocked to hear SP.She felt that she was having the worst nightmare of her life.

Shobha came before SP and said " Bhai saab plz dont say like this.U know that Arti is innocent. My bachchi is not guilty.Plz dont punish her for Prashan't did.

G3 came and placed her hand on SP's shoulder and said " Suniye ji ..I know as a father  your anger is right but u will have to think about Yash also.We cant destroy his life.If Arti ..

But she couldn't finish coz of SP'z glare who was just razing in anger.SP looked at Shobha and said ..."Thik hain... Arti will be the DIL of my family but I have two condition...u will have to accpet what I will decide for Prashant and my 2nd decision ..Arti will have to forget that she was ever a Dubey...she will have to cut all her relation with you all."

Shobha : What r u saying Bhai saab ? How can it be possible?

SP : U should be thankful to me coz I have given u a chance to save your daughter's life.

Dubey : What u r saying is impossible for us to do. I cant accept your condition.

SP : Ok ..fine. Now I m more free to do what I wanna do... keep your daughter with u and I  will make sure happiness never come in your kid's life...let go everyone.

Among all these Arti was just looking at Yash.She was waiting for a single word from him.But he was all silent.Suddenly there was a sound of falling.All followed the direction and saw that Arpita was fainted and lying on floor.

"Arpittaaa " Yash ran to Arpita and took her in his arms."Bau ji we need to take her to hospital"

Yash was about to leave when he heard Arti;s voice... " Yash before going just tell me what should I do now...? Give me ans Yash.

" Arti right now I have nothing to give u ...not even your ans" said yash and left leaving Arti alone.

" Hey Arti I have some breaking news for u.Lets go to your cabin.

Arti just came back from her though.She looked at Yash and then Aman with question.

After a while they both were sitting in Arti's cabin.

Arti: What happened Aman? What did u wanna say?

Aman : This Yash is not a mamuli persona yaar.He is a high profile name in business world. have u heard about Dream Event Management Company?

Arti: Ya I have.But why r u asking this?

Aman : Yash is the owner of this company.

Art was shocked to hear Aman .." I think there is some misunderstanding Aman. I have read that some Vijay Pratap was the owner of that company.

Aman: Nahi meri jaan. I have no misunderstanding. Yash is Vijay Pratap.In business world he is known as Vijay.

Then suddenly Arti remembered that once Yash told him that his grandfather Baalraj Pratap Sindhia alz called him Vijay... That means Yash used his GF's name in his new business.

Arti looked at Aman and asked " How do u know all these.?

Aman: U know my uncle is IG in police Dept. When u told me to gather information about Yash I took his help.He informed me that Vijay I mean Yash has great relation with police commissioner. And he is handling Yash's accident case.Yash alz hide his identity from media and that's why commissioner is not letting his accident's news out.

Arti was totally shocked hearing all these.She couldn't understand why Yash hide his real identity.Suddenly her phone rang and the no was the same for which Arti was waiting.

Arti: Hello Maansi? Have u got to know anything?

Maansi: Arti I went to SM. But now that doesn't belong to Scindhias. Mr Suraj has sold the mansion before going to London.

Arti : What ..!! SP uncle had sold SM...!!! Anything else Mansi..? I mean any news about Yash?

Maansi : Nothing much yaar.I went to SM but on one knew about Yash or his family.When I was returning then luckily I found the gardener who worked for Scindhias.I asked them about Yash and then he said that two years ago Mr Suraj and Yash had a great fight and then Yash left SM.After someday whole Schindhia family went to London and Yash was not with them

Arti was just startled to hear all this.She cut the call thanking Maansi and looked at Aman " I need another help for u Aman"

Aman smiled and said "I know what u will ask from me.Take this."

After sometime Arti was driving her car.Everything that she came to know about Yash was just making her more restless. She remembered her last meeting to Yash

Flashback

After that dooms day Arti was just shattered. Her whole life was changed within a moment.She couldn't believe that Yash left her in that Mandaap coz of Prashant's fault. Arti wanted to ask him what was her fault ? Why Yash left him for... but from that day Yash never called her.Arti tried to call her but his no was unavailable.Scindhias and Dubeys returned all the wedding gifts.But neither Yash's nor Arti returned their engagement rings and it was Arti's last hope.After one month when Arti got call from Yash she felt the extreme touch of anger and happiness also.She was so angry with Yash Somehow her heart was expecting something from him also.So Arti immediately went meet him without informing anyone.

It was the same cafeteria where they met first.Like before the whole place was calm and quiet and Yash was sitting alone.They met  after thirty days but felt Yash felt that they were never apart form each other.

Yash : How r u Arti?

" Why did u do this to me Yash"

Yash was surprised to hear her voice.Their was no nervousness.For the first time she was talking with determination.

Yash : Arti listen to me...

Arti : I wont Yash. I have alz listened to u. It was alz u who spoke and I heard.But today u will have to listen to me...u will have to answer me.I know what Prashant did was wrong but..

Arti couldn't finish as  Yash didn't let her to do.The name of Prashant was enough to burn him in anger." Bass Arti.Dont utter his name before me. U dont know what he has done"

Arti was shocked to see Yash's boiling face but this time she was not afraid of him..."Why Yash...why r u so angry hearing his name when u both r guilty.

Yash : U r comparing me with him?

Arti : Shouldn't I Yash...? He left Arpita alone in the Mandaap .Didn't u do the same to me...? He broke all the promises of love but have u kept any of your promise that u did to me?

Yash felt the pain of Arti and for this he controlled his anger. He held her wrist and said " I know Arti I have hurt u a lot but trust me the  circumstances made ..." but this time he couldn't finish his speech.

"I promise I will make you happy no matter what the circumstances is... do u remember Yash who made this promise ?" asked Arti sarcastically.

But Yash not angry at all with her.He said softly " I have made this promise to u and I will fulfill it.I have arranged everything.Today we will get married.

Arti was just startled to hear what he said " Have u gone mad?"

Yash : No Arti. U just come with me.I promise u that after the marriage I will convince Bauji

Arti removed his hand from her wrist "After leaving me in front of the whole society now U r asking me to elope with u. Is this the way u want to keep your promise?

Yash : Arti I know that my decision isn't right but I have no other option.Bau ji wont accept u with Dubey's name.But after this marriage u will also be a Scindhia and then he wont be able to reject u.Just for sometime forget your identity as Dubey Arti.Trust me after sometime I will handle everything."

Arti couldn't believe that Yash was saying this. ..  " So u r here to convince me for the Shart that your father put before me? U want me to leave my family so that my parents feel the same pain which your family suffered?Wow Yash today u have proved why people admire u as a businessman coz they need to learn from u how to make deal."

Yash was hell angry to hear Arti. He never expected this type of response from her. He just gritted in anger and said " Arti think before u say.Coz may be u wont get any chase to take back your words."

Arti was feeling disgusted with Yash for the first time .So she also replied angrily " I thought u r different from others but it was my mistake and may be life wont give me any chance to repent for this...Thanks a lot MR Yash Scindhia for making me realize that I was wrong in trusting someone and I shouldn't do it ever in my life."

Arti put off  her engagement and handed it to Yash... " Take this coz now it has become a burden for me to bear.

Yash was very calm this time.He took the ring from Arti and said " Think once Arti ...your decision will make us apart from each other forever."

Arti gave Yash a sarcastic smile and said "We were never made for each other Yash..never."

Arti stopped the car before a cottage.He checked the address that Aman gave her . It was the same. Arti opened the door with the keys .She was feeling hesitated but the urges to know the truth made her to do this.She entered the cottage and got a high voltage shock. Her pictures were everywhere in the hall room.Among all of them there was a big picture that grabbed her attention.Arti's heart started beating fast .She moved towards the pix and saw that something was written on it .Arti touched the photo frame and could feel that the words were written with BLOOD  ..." Will you be mine ...forever...

Plz friend let me know how was it ? I will be waiting for your feedback coz this OS is very special for me as I have written it for a very special prson..our Nikki di..😳😳
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Mukthi! This Os is so nice. I already in love with it dear!
Don't ever say you are not creative.😑
You are creative and there are lot of fans for you in the forum like us.  I always wanted to read a nother OS from you.

You gave a perfect gift for Nikki on this day.
Truly Nikki deserve all these. 

Hats off to you MukkuπŸ‘

And Happy anniversary Nikki!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

So Arpitha is Yash's sister and Prashanth is Aarthi's brother

Yash is the one who troubled in Aarthi's dream. 

Aarthi was shocked to see him like that but she saved her.

First part it self is very interesting dear.
Now I'm off to read the next part as I couldn't wait any longer.

Thank you for this wonderful OS.

Edited by caller123 - 10 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Part 2
No words to say how much I love it.
Flash back part was awesome Mukku!πŸ‘I just love it.❀️
In life we don't know who are meant to be only God knows.
See Aarthi said to Yash we are never meant to be together but destiny brought them back together.
They both love each other a lot. 
Yash kept on loving and Aarthi also couldn't stop loving him. that's why that strange dream told her something bad is going to happen to Yash.
I wonder what will Yash say after regaining concious.

Prashanth😑
He loved somebody and married somebody.
Poor Arpitha!😭😭
Did Yash fight with his father for Aarthi?

Eager to know all these. hope you would update soon. 

Amazing work Mukku!
Congratz dear!
Edited by caller123 - 10 years ago
palbhar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes dear, I'm sure Nikki will love it as the story is real interesting!!!! Waiting for next update!!!!!
alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fabulous update, cont soon.
Folla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing OS super i feel so bad for yash and his critical condition but iam happy to know that aarti now know the truth about yash and how much he loves her waiting the next part update soon dear so excited to know what well happen next 
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great updates  mukti dearπŸ‘πŸ‘
Felt sad for yash condition😭😭
Glad that aarti comes to know about truth
Eagerly waiting for next part
Thanks for pmπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Sri_Radha - 10 years ago