Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Whoah !! Great twists and turns in a story !! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I'm getting immersed in the characters and trying to feel their emotions !! Great one !! β­οΈ

So SP didn't want Yash anymore in his house... There could be a reason then !! πŸ˜• Poor Arpita... Great twists in her life it seemed... Yash living far away from her and that restricting her from coming to him and another one.. Something related to Prashant !! πŸ˜²  

Oh my... Aarti is a doctor !! And Aman is too good as always.. Teasing and trying to calm Aarti with his charm !! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ So, she knew the patient , Yash !! πŸ˜² πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ I could feel her emotions and feelings.. The heart connection !! β€οΈ

---PART 2 ----

Hmm.. so Arpita and Yash are siblings kya ? πŸ˜› The flashback was pretty nice !! β€οΈ Loved it.. The insecurities had changed into sudden love !! Aww... how cute !! 

Oh god... The tamaasha during the wedding !! πŸ˜²  And the two family get separated just because of Prashant and our lovebirds failed to be one too !! πŸ’”

Twist in the current line of the story is too good !! πŸ‘ So Yash hides his identity and puts his name as Vijay !! πŸ˜› SP had sold the SM !! πŸ˜² πŸ₯±

The flashback at the last bit was a heart wrenching one !! I'm totally torn !! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Hmm.. so Will You Be Mine Forever ?? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ 

I'm waiting for next !! πŸ˜‰ Indeed a great OS for Nikki Di !! β€οΈ Nikki Di is very lucky re !! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 10 years ago
shalini28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
1st of all  Happy  Anniversary Nikki diπŸ€—
coming to the OS, it is really great mukti.
loved both the parts dear😳
waiting for next parts
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
A wish that was said in a joke came out true --  a patient under Arti's care.

The story is very interesting and holding viewers attention right from the word GO...Nusrat -- will be waiting eagerly to know further --- more after seeing the writings of Yash --' Will you be mine..forever' in blood...a shocking Arti viewing it. Fantastic dear !!

Abie10 thumbnail
The story is really interesting Mukti.πŸ‘πŸ‘ So it seems Aarti was to marry yash and Arpita to Prashant. So ihere seem to be a confusion because of which the marriage didn't happen. But from Aarti's anger think it was all caused my Prashant only. 

SP is too angry with Yash and doesn't want anyone one to have anything to do with him.πŸ˜• That accident of Yash is reeally painful maybe it happened after he spoke with SP and was angry while driving. Its so interesting and it has so much of suspense. Enjoyed reading it and am sure Nikki will do too. Continue soon.😳😳
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh my mukthi i m really amazed by the love u r showering dear...i already know that what relations and friendship matter to u and how committed u r ...but it is really different feeling to feel the love β€οΈ...and i know u always love limitless and endless...i admire ur that nature most not everyone will have that...
and nikki di once again wishing u hearty congratulations to u through this thread ...wishing u a happy anniversary di...stay happy alwaysπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

coming to the update:

aah...u know mukthi each wonderful writer here had their trade mark...i guess i can guess who was the writer by just reading the update ...and ur trademark is always the intensity... intense love and when i started reading it i found itπŸ€—

this is really amazing mukthi and nikki di will surely love it ❀️
par tum ne aaj bhi rula diya mujhe and gussa bhi dilaya 😭😑😭...rulaya with aarya seperation and gussa isliye ki u r thinking u r not that creative i dont understand why u underestimate urself everything i fed up now telling u what u r capable...

now really coming to the update it was amazing
i dont really have words to say what did u do to that poor souls that was very heart breaking to see that mukthi...i know yash was not at mistake in any way...he did what a bro can do ...but what abt the lover ,to be husband role ...just he left aarthi like that😭😭...when SP was saying those words abt aarthi i really expected yash to say atleast something in the favor of his so called love😑😑...dont get me wrong mukthi i was just angry over yash...😭😭😭...poor aarthi she is the one suffering with no mistake of hers...

ofcourse arpitha suffered the most but she suffered coz she loved a brat like prasanth😑😑...he deserves ishitha anyways but the worst is i guess arpitha-prasanth might have crossed their limits in their blinded love ...that is what making yash angry abt him

i m really very disaapointed with the way yash handled thesituation😭😭...
i wonder what was the reason yash and SP  had a rift in their relatrion to this extent???????is it becoz of aarthi?????but how???????...

and is it really an accident or yash gave up in his journey of life?????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•i had lot more questions...which i m waiting to find answersπŸ˜‰

and jokingly yash said that he would like to be her pt which came true...now really waiting to see yash reaction when he comes to know that he was treated by none other than aarthi...

and what that pics indicate?????did he love her to that extent?????why he didnt he dared to fight for her???and after their last meet where aarti returned ring...why didnt he ever meet her...and what is this endless intense ..to be truly madly in love...

loved it❀️
loved it❀️
loved it❀️

thats an amazing fab job mukthiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
waiting for the next dear

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Loved both the parts.   ...  Poor yash. He lost out on all counts and so did arti
g.vani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the os and pm after reading i'll comment
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful story Dear πŸ€— πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘

Can't wait for more...Poor AarYa because of MUs they had to be separated...I'm so happy that they came back into each other's lives even if Yash had to be injured in order for it to happened πŸ˜‰ 😳

keep up the great job ❀️
Edited by Zetter - 10 years ago
jayshu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow love it!!! A wonderful gift for Nikki!
I am hooked to this Os πŸ˜ƒ
The SUPER SIZE ego of SP πŸ˜†
Prashant 😑

The love Yash has for Aarti ❀️ πŸ’”
The love Aarti has for Yash ❀️ πŸ’”

Aripita and Aarti 😭
Eagerly looking forward to the next part