Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Wow,wow,wow,,,,,thats the only word comes to meπŸ‘πŸ‘ right now dear..😳😳.your story takes all my words with it nw im emptyπŸ˜•πŸ˜• but trying to share someπŸ˜›πŸ˜› ...u create this much impact on us and tells im not a creator 😑hw it would be...u know why ur like button nt working becoz of thisπŸ˜‰ it also nt liked it😳 u urself stating nt a expert,,,creator etc...yestday u know wat hapnd see I nt resed my place here like I did in remaining treds.😭😭..sorry fr it your jb this time nt followed u proprly...tht I know well u,doing this fr giving surprise to nikki diπŸ‘πŸ‘ so y u spends hours in online without meeting us😭 u preparing the best to give I.e this gift..πŸ€—.sory fr my mistake...aftr talking with you last night I saw this tred and get lost in ur story that is mineπŸ€—...nd not realised my mistake aftr reading first part I feel much tired my eyes not coperating me scroll downπŸ₯±πŸ₯± nt by ur story its my own tiredness pulled me nothing done further so my like buton working it likes itπŸ˜‰ very much nd liking it too much tht the curser it self moving to clickπŸ‘ ...so aftr done im asleepπŸ₯±...mrng nw I startd wher I stoped I.e from like place to second part continusly scroll till the end I didnt realise😳😳 the part is ended nd aftr saw kate nd all comments finelly know im in IF nt in yash room😲😲...see u did wat to me🀒 ...then I didnt realise nd went to place my cmnt in resπŸ˜ƒ place tht I didnt make in this tred.😑..searched till last pg atlast found my mistake 😑😲😲oh jb ...nd here without res  cmnting see πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...hw I turnd like this😲😲 ...all and all the os is nt you will be mine its our mine remember...πŸ€—
Nikkidi sorry to wish u late bt fate done it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...i have no wrds to say abt u ..πŸ€—.u for us ..πŸ€—.ur love for us...all I can say all our happy will be with u ❀️..u run so many years nd get so many wishesπŸ‘πŸ‘ love❀️❀️,,,dhuvas πŸ‘πŸΌwith u ...i find u first then u gave the best tht I never thoght beforeπŸ€— ...
Happy first anniversery di in forum ⭐️⭐️wish u will make more nd more nd your life u get more happinss😊😊😊, successπŸ‘πŸΌ,love❀️ stay blessed ...forever...πŸ€—
Nikki,mukku love you alotπŸ€—β€οΈ your dear lil sis_chandu(jb)..πŸ˜‰.
Edited by vinnas - 10 years ago
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
edited my comment on pg-2😊
nan0102 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome OS,,will be waiting for the next update
nusratjahan505 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: caller123

Mukthi! This Os is so nice. I already in love with it dear!

Don't ever say you are not creative.😑
You are creative and there are lot of fans for you in the forum like us.  I always wanted to read a nother OS from you.
Thank u so much Kate dear.Actually what I meant that neither I can make siggie ..nor VM and anything like that...πŸ˜›πŸ˜› but I am really very very happy that you have loved my OS...😳😳

You gave a perfect gift for Nikki on this day.
Truly Nikki deserve all these. 
I also hope that Nikki Di will love it...😳😳
Hats off to you MukkuπŸ‘

And Happy anniversary Nikki!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

So Arpitha is Yash's sister and Prashanth is Aarthi's brother
Yes this time I made Prashant Arti's Bro so that my Arya can be save...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yash is the one who troubled in Aarthi's dream. 

Aarthi was shocked to see him like that but she saved her.

Arti was not in touch with Yash but there must be something that she could feel Yash was in prob..may be this can be their untold love...😳😳

First part it self is very interesting dear.
Now I'm off to read the next part as I couldn't wait any longer.

Thank you for this wonderful OS.
Thanks again sweetheart.As U know I am a very confuse and nervous person..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.So was hell scared to post it...πŸ˜•πŸ˜• but now I am so happy that you have loved it...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Love u Sis ...β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈ

Folla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
when you well update the next part 
srilanka123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌv
nusratjahan505 thumbnail
Originally posted by: caller123

Part 2

No words to say how much I love it.
Flash back part was awesome Mukku!πŸ‘I just love it.❀️
Thanks a lot sweetheart ...I am felling so blessed now...❀️
In life we don't know who are meant to be only God knows.
See Aarthi said to Yash we are never meant to be together but destiny brought them back together.

They both love each other a lot.
Yash kept on loving and Aarthi also couldn't stop loving him. that's why that strange dream told her something bad is going to happen to Yash.

You r absolutely right.Arti said that they were not made for each other and Yash said that her decision will take them apart from each other forever...😭 but who knows what future has planned for us..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ...see destiny has brought them together once again..😳😳
I wonder what will Yash say after regaining concious.
That is a mystery dear...😳
Prashanth😑
He loved somebody and married somebody.
Prashant will be a kamina alz 😑😑😑
Poor Arpitha!😭😭
Did Yash fight with his father for Aarthi?
What Yash did for Arti will be disclosed very soon...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Eager to know all these. hope you would update soon. 

Amazing work Mukku!
Congratz dear!
Thanks once again for such love and support sis...β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈ

Replies are in purple ..πŸ˜ƒ
nusratjahan505 thumbnail
Originally posted by: palbhar

Yes dear, I'm sure Nikki will love it as the story is real interesting!!!! Waiting for next update!!!!!

Thank you so much dear..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
I just hope that Nikki di will like it...😳
nusratjahan505 thumbnail
Originally posted by: alekhika20

Fabulous update, cont soon.

Thanks a lot dear...I am so happy that you have liked my work..πŸ˜›
nusratjahan505 thumbnail

Thanks..πŸ˜ƒ