Special Os 4 Nikki di ( Will you be mine..forever)Sp note on page 11 - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Folla

amazing OS super i feel so bad for yash and his critical condition but iam happy to know that aarti now know the truth about yash and how much he loves her waiting the next part update soon dear so excited to know what well happen next 

Thank you so much dear for loving my work ...πŸ€—
Yes Yash is in worse condition but dont worry he will be fine soon coz he loves Arti and her presence will work like medicine for him...😳😳

I will try to update soon dear..😳😳
Originally posted by nusratjahan505

Love you too dear!πŸ€—β€οΈ
Originally posted by Sri_Radha

Great updates  mukti dearπŸ‘πŸ‘
Felt sad for yash condition😭😭
Glad that aarti comes to know about truth
Eagerly waiting for next part
Thanks for pmπŸ˜ƒ

Awww Radha dear thank u so much .I am so happy that you have loved it.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.
I will try to update soon dear...😳😳.
You take care ..πŸ€—
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

Very very well RESERVED for me.. πŸ˜† 

Will try to Unres the spot soon !! Hopefully !! πŸ˜³

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by shalini28

1st of all  Happy  Anniversary Nikki diπŸ€—
coming to the OS, it is really great mukti.
loved both the parts dear😳
waiting for next parts

Thank you so much Shalini...😳😳
Next part will be updated soon...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by chitsri65

A wish that was said in a joke came out true --  a patient under Arti's care.

The story is very interesting and holding viewers attention right from the word GO...Nusrat -- will be waiting eagerly to know further --- more after seeing the writings of Yash --' Will you be mine..forever' in blood...a shocking Arti viewing it. Fantastic dear !!

Yes ...a desire had turned into deadly reality but it is said when night is so dark it actually gives you the mes that dawn is very near...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.
Though Arya's re encounter was very dreadful for Arti but it will bring lots of happiness in their life later...😳😳

Thanks a lot Chitra dear for alz be so supportive.Your comments has alz been an inspiration for me..😳😳
Thanks for this love and support dear...πŸ€—
Originally posted by Abie10

The story is really interesting Mukti.πŸ‘πŸ‘ So it seems Aarti was to marry yash and Arpita to Prashant. So ihere seem to be a confusion because of which the marriage didn't happen. But from Aarti's anger think it was all caused my Prashant only. 

SP is too angry with Yash and doesn't want anyone one to have anything to do with him.πŸ˜• That accident of Yash is reeally painful maybe it happened after he spoke with SP and was angry while driving. Its so interesting and it has so much of suspense. Enjoyed reading it and am sure Nikki will do too. Continue soon.😳😳

First of all I wanna clear the confusion dear.It was Arpita and Prashant who was getting married before Arya  and Dubey gave the condition that he would approve for this marriage if Yash also got married with Arti.But since Prashant did marry Ishita so SP denied for Yash and Arti's alliance coz Prashant deceived Arpita ...I hope u r now clear..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

As I mentioned that Yash and SP had a great fight but what was the reason of their fight and distance that is a suspense which will be revealed very soon...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Thank you so much Abie dear for loving my work and keep supporting me..πŸ€—
Originally posted by freya123

amazing  update

Welcome in my thread and thanks dear...πŸ˜ƒ
Luved It πŸ‘
Pls continue soon πŸ˜ƒ
Mukti I know that you'll kill me if I say SORRY for replying so late on my own OS, which is specially "Meant To Be" for me only. 
I don't want to hurt your feelings by saying SORRY, but I'm.

Now coming to the update...

⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ

Mukti you've become so GOOD in writing Emotional Intense Scenes. One can feel the emotions the characters are going through, and that's all because of your writing, it's all because you pour your heart in each and every word that you write, that readers get hooked to them and feel them. β­οΈ

So Yash and Arpita are siblings, the same way Aarti and Prashant are (never in my wildest of dreams I had imagined, that they can be siblings also)

Hated the fact that people like SP and Dubey treat marriage as an exchange system. I'll make your daughter my DIL, if you make my daughter as your DIL. And what about what the daughter wants? 
Well that's our society.

Loved both the chapters to the core. 

The fact that Aarti is a doctor, who saved Yash's life was really touching for me. Who knew that she'll end up saving the life of the same person, who had broken her heart due to misunderstanding. And she ended up saying that they were never Meant To Be, but the truth is that they are Meant To Be, or else how come an injured Yash landed in the same hospital, where Aarti is a doctor? And how come Aarti ended up saving his life?

The ending is very interesting and intriguing. Can't wait to see what happens next.

I'm so proud of you Mukti, you're such an Excellent Writer, ⭐️  β­οΈ