Special Os 4 Nikki di ( Will you be mine..forever)Sp note on page 11 - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago

Part One -

SP and Yash are not on talking terms?? Interesting concept dear... 

This is great the conversation between an egoistic father and a ziddi son! Wow!

SP is truly angry...Health ke liye yeh sahi nahi hai...

Prashant betrayed Arpita? Now that's interesting...and married Ishita?

I like the way Prashant called Aarti --- Insaaf ki Devi! 

Aman and Aarti...Doctor...friends?

Oh --- so Aarti had to operate on Yash ---she was his past?

Lovely dear...will be back with the comment on the second part...

New and different concept of Doctor Patient...and I love doctors!!!

👏⭐️

Awesome story... hope you will continue soon and reunite Yash & Aarti.
Part - 2
This was so touching...and the fact that the two marriages were actually deals where the break of one led to the break of another?

Superb really...

I think Aarti's anger is justified but maybe she should listen to her heart...after all Yash did come to accept her...

Let me see what's in store in the next...

Lovely story dear...⭐️

Love this Os a lot 
each and every line intersting 
now cant wait fro next update and plz update soon 
waiting eagerly
lovely concept please update soon
Edited my comment @ page 2 !! 😃
Originally posted by roserosey

oh my mukthi i m really amazed by the love u r showering dear...i already know that what relations and friendship matter to u and how committed u r ...but it is really different feeling to feel the love ❤️...and i know u always love limitless and endless...i admire ur that nature most not everyone will have that...
and nikki di once again wishing u hearty congratulations to u through this thread ...wishing u a happy anniversary di...stay happy always😃😃🤗

Life is full of uncertainty Rosy...nothing is certain here..neither laugh..nor pain...neither happiness nor grief.If anything is certain that is only memories.I dont know what has life decided for  me in future but today I wanna give you so much love that if I wont be here tomorrow then you will make me alive in your memory alz...I wanna love you all so much that I can live your hurt... 🤗
🤗

coming to the update:

aah...u know mukthi each wonderful writer here had their trade mark...i guess i can guess who was the writer by just reading the update ...and ur trademark is always the intensity... intense love and when i started reading it i found it🤗
Awww Rosy this is one of the best complement that I have got in my writing thread coz I think everyone wants something special as her /his trade but trust me I had never thought I can build up a trade mark for myself.I never worth myself for that.I know u will be angry after hearing this but that's what I alz felt dear.But for the very first time you have mentioned something as my trade so now you can feel what I am feeling now...🤗
🤗

this is really amazing mukthi and nikki di will surely love it ❤️
par tum ne aaj bhi rula diya mujhe and gussa bhi dilaya 😭😡😭...rulaya with aarya seperation and gussa isliye ki u r thinking u r not that creative i dont understand why u underestimate urself everything i fed up now telling u what u r capable...
I know that I have again made you sad with the separation of Yash and Arti but just bear it lil more coz very soon how they will  be passionate for each other...😳😳
now really coming to the update it was amazing
i dont really have words to say what did u do to that poor souls that was very heart breaking to see that mukthi...i know yash was not at mistake in any way...he did what a bro can do ...but what abt the lover ,to be husband role ...just he left aarthi like that😭😭...when SP was saying those words abt aarthi i really expected yash to say atleast something in the favor of his so called love😡😡...dont get me wrong mukthi i was just angry over yash...😭😭😭...poor aarthi she is the one suffering with no mistake of hers...
I know rosy right now u r upset with Yash and you are right also coz of his decision Arti has suffered a lot.But why Yash did this...was it his anger for Prashant that led him to leave Arti ..or was there is something hidden that no one know...why he was silent... all the questions will be answered very soon dear..😉😉

ofcourse arpitha suffered the most but she suffered coz she loved a brat like prasanth😡😡...he deserves ishitha anyways but the worst is i guess arpitha-prasanth might have crossed their limits in their blinded love ...that is what making yash angry abt him

I just wanna say rosy your brain is running very first.You have exposed my suspense about Prashant and Arpita love...😡😆😆

i m really very disaapointed with the way yash handled thesituation😭😭...
i wonder what was the reason yash and SP  had a rift in their relatrion to this extent???????is it becoz of aarthi?????but how???????...

As I said just wait a lil more.The mystery of the mysterious man will be exposed very soon..😳😳

and is it really an accident or yash gave up in his journey of life?????😕😕i had lot more questions...which i m waiting to find answers😉

It was an accident sis..Yash was not trying to suicide..😭

and jokingly yash said that he would like to be her pt which came true...now really waiting to see yash reaction when he comes to know that he was treated by none other than aarthi...

Yes his deadly desire ultimately turned a reality but in future it will be proven a blessing for both of them...😃😃

and what that pics indicate?????did he love her to that extent?????why he didnt he dared to fight for her???and after their last meet where aarti returned ring...why didnt he ever meet her...and what is this endless intense ..to be truly madly in love...

All these questions proved the fact that you are in love with this story ..😃😃😃 and I am in love with you all sis.You all r my biggest strength..😳😳.Just wait for sometime and then you will get all the answers..😃😃

loved it❤️
loved it❤️
loved it❤️
 Love you sooo much ❤️
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

thats an amazing fab job mukthi👏...

Me blushing...☺️
☺️☺️
waiting for the next dear

next update will be after JKT update...😉😉

Replies r in red...😳
Wow,wow its amazing mukti,,,its really amazing
Simply loved it
Fantastic story
Yash joke came true n he is her patient now
End part is very interesting
Waiting for the next part ,,,eagerly

Mukti a perfect gift for dear nikki
Originally posted by nusratjahan505

Replies r in red...😳

i m waiting for both updates mukthi desperately😳😳
love u 🤗❤️

my replies r in green😃
It's really pure as you mukku...
What a Fantastic Style of writing mukku...
I am so happy for having a friend like you dear...

Nikki,Congrats dear...
I was busy on my daily works and assignments sweeto...
Many Many congrats to you my Sweetheart...
Keep Rocking as always...