Tumhari Paakhi Written Update For 11th November, 2013

Posted: 10 years ago

Tumhari Paakhi - Written Update

11th November , 2013

In Shimla a the climbing event is being cancelled. It is the introduction scene of Anshuman (the male lead) Everyone discuss about Anshuman, that he will be sad knowing the event is cancelled. On the other hand, Anshuman has started mountain climbing. People says how can he do this, this is dangerous. Lavanya says I will stop him. Her husband says he won't stop, he wants praise and claps from everyone, he is addicted to getting praises. Anshuman slips and Lavanya says I can't wait it thus closing her eyes. Anshuman tries again and climps up. Some girl asks her mum to do something as she loves Anshuman. Everyone are watching Anshuman. He climbs up the peak and everyone claps for him saying Anshuman did it. Anshuman gets his shirt off and shows the flag. Lavanya's husband says Anshuman is adamant but he proved himself. Mr. Rana comes in the car. Dipti's mum talks to Lavanya about Anshuman and Dipti's marriage proposal. Someone comes and praises Anshuman Rathod. He says my daughter Tanya is coming from London, we will announce their proposal in the press conference. Lavanya says great, they are made for each other. Dipti and her mum hears this and gets upset. Dipti's mum says Lavanya insulted us, its our turn to do something now. Anshuman comes and Anshuman meets the reporters. They question him about his like about the advemture sports. Anshuman says he would equate business with it as there are always some monets when they get nervous, but victory makes them forget that. The reporters asks why do you take so much risk. Anshuman says I have courage and it makes risk fade away. He says commitment is a commitment. Dipti's mum claps for him. She says you always win, she taunts him. She tells that anshuman has many wives. The reporters are shocked. She tells everyone that he got married at the age of 11 when his dad and granddad used to sell things on the road in the village, then his fate changed and they came to Shimla and settled. Then he married a rich girl and she passed away, now he wants to marry again for the third time with Tanya.
She says why don't you bring your first wife from the village. She says bring her infront of everyone as you talk about commitments. Anshuman says I don't remember what happened when I was 11, I only know that my dad made a crore's empire, and I know we make our commitments true and we don't need Mr. Rana's money. We have worked hard to work on the company's reputation which people try to ruin. He says I won't let it happen. Lavanya comes and talks to Dipti's mum calling her down market. Lavanya says you are talking about marriage in the 21st century, child marriage is illegal. Dipti's mum says maybe that girl is still waiting for her, as Anshuman is having fun here with other girls. The reporters ask Anshuman about his first wife. Dipti's mum says I challenge you, if you have guts, then fulfill your biggest commitment, fulfill your promise, go and bring your first wife, do you have guts? Anshuman looks on. The reporters take his photos. Anshuman accepts the challenge and smiles. He says if my first wife is waiting for me, I promise I will bring her here if she wants to come with me, its Anshuman Rathore's commitment. Its night, Anshuman talks to Lavanya. Lavanya says what was the need to say that, Dipti's mum is mad. She says I will talk to Mr. Rana and explain him. Anshuman asks whats the name of that girl. Anshuman gets angry and says everyone was praising me and suddenly everyone went against me, I have to know by whom I got so much insulted as it gets over my image, I won't tolerate. Lavanya's husband Girish says its a lifetime's risk if you go and meet that girl.
Anshuman says I m not mad to bring her here, I m clear that I won't bring her, I don't care about her. He says I want her to tell everyone that she won't come with me. Lavanya says why will she tell you no. Anshuman says I prepare each day what I want from others. Anshuman laughs on the girl. Lavanya says I don't know her name, just that she is from Shekhawat's family. Anshuman says Chittorgarh and Shekhawat's family, hmm... The next morning, Anshuman drives to Chittorgarh and asks some people about Shekhawat's. the people ask him to ask others. Anshuman asks the kids where does the Shekhawat's live whose daughter got married in her childhood. The kids says are you the groom, who came to take your bride. The kids ask him to go to the Chittorgarh Fort. Anshuman drives on further. Pakhi's introduction scene is shown. Pakhi is shown dancing on a song Aaja Dhola maro tarse hai... along with many women. Anshuman is shown coming. (Pakhi looks beautiful in her bridal attire!!) Anshuman reaches the fort. He opens the door and walks in. The song is still playing and the dance going on. Anshuman comes in the mid of the dancers and sees Pakhi. He does not know her and Pakhi sees him. She stops dancing. Everyone stops and claps for her. She turns and smiles, and till then he is gone. Anshuman asks someone about the marriage records. Pakhi is a tourist guide and takes the tourists to the Sunhera Khila (Golden Fort). He gives the information about the Fort and speaks in english too. Anshuman says once I get that girl, I will be done by this place. Pakhi is doing her work and sharing info about the Fort. She says if anyone stands under the fountain, their love will be forever. The couples stand and she takes their photos. She says I know using computer as every kid in India knows it. She talks with the foreigners well. Anshuman comes and stands by her side under the golden light of the fountain. Keh de piya... plays... Her dupatta falls on him. She turns and takes her dupatta. Anshuman leaves.

Precap:
Pakhi comes to know that someone came to see her. Anshuman comes and they think he is the one who came to see her. Pakhi meets Anshuman again.

Regards,
-Amanda-

Edited by -Amanda- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Mandy!
So much happened already 😲 Can't wait to see it myself. 
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the well described update. 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks much for the detailed WU dear! :D