Tumhari Pakhi- My Take

Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Everyone,

I guess most of us are new to each other.. Hope to meet new people around and seeing new writers ..

Well Here is my take on 1st episode..

After IPK , if there is any show whose promos got me hooked... I knew this was it...when I saw first promo of Tumhari Pakkhi... A Story based on faith of girl...her faith on sanctity of marriage... her belief that he will come.. I have not read the novel but have heard praises ..thus was really excited with each promo and news coming in... I havent seen shraddha before...but she looked lovely in promos..n then came another reason for me to watch it...Iqbal khan...I have followed him from Kaisa yeh pyaar days...n thus was eagerly awaiting his comeback... Okay now enough of my talks and why I am here... Lets say something about the show...

Loved the location and maganimus Start .. I loved how they shot scenes in rajasthan and song picturisation... song lyrics really suiting the situation and shraddha really performed well... I loved shot of Hero opening gates of Kila...and entering... Shot of Girl waiting beside kila...and then dance..how it stopped...totally filmy style...but nice beginning... Also another lovely n quite filmy moment was their standing in same roof where sun rays came ...n that significance of this moment...

All in All..a nice start.. looking forward to more of beautiful Jodi and show ...😊
Edited by riti4u - 10 years ago
yah it did well for he first epi & looking forward to it 😃
y is the forum for TP still nt dere??
Originally posted by arsf

y is the forum for TP still nt dere??
forum is active..I think it will come on  chaska meter soon and then with next rankings we can see this on first page...Meanwhile u can add this to your My Forum for easy access...Just click on Star button near drop down of My Forum..it will be added to list..
loved everything! Hooked to the show! Cant wait for the next epi!
. Edited by pyaarithandak - 10 years ago
love the episode eagerly waiting 4 tomorrow
All the things is nice..but i think they showed a lot at first episode..the hero reached even to meet her..thats really too fast..but happy at last my iqbal came back..:)hurray..really he looked too handsome..
It is surely a nice beginning and lots of aspects of it are interesting, the concept being at my topmost favorite followed by leads. Perfect casting and the locations shown today were beautiful.