||Happy 2nd Wedding Anniversary Kinshuk&Divya||

Posted: 10 years ago

- Fiza and Jackie putting on decorations for the party -

Fiza: Hey what type of Flowers are we using? 

Jackie: Ermm Roses...

Fiza: No we should use Carnations, Carnations remind me of Viren Sood

Jackie: No! It'll be roses!! Reminds me of Pintu!! 

Fiza: No Viren! 

Jackie: No Pintu!

Fiza: Viren! 

Jackie: Pintu!

- Someone walks in -

Shanti: Both of You calm down or else we will never get this done on time

Jackie: Sorry Shanti 

Fiza: Sorry Shanti 

- Fiza & Jackie look at each other with straight faces then burst out laughing -

Shanti: Ok let's carry on with the decorations

Fiza: We are using Carnations!

Jackie: No! We are using Roses

Shanti: Oh no both of you started again, why don't we just use both?

Fiza: That's an Awesome Idea

Jackie: Yeah why didn't I think of that?

Jackie: Hey, what kind of flowers do you think Kinshuk gives Divya?

Fiza: Hmm Idk...  but I bet Divya was a really sweet teacher though, I wish I had her as my teacher, plus I'd be somewhat known or close to Kinshuk and have a great teacher

Jackie: Yeah and going to her house for lessons to meet Kinshuk... And I wonder what its like to kiss Kinshuk Mahajan.

Fiza: No Jackie! I don't want to see u kiss him! He's only for Divya!

Jackie: Way to shatter my dream Fiza!

Fiza: Don't blame me! KINSHUK shattered ur dream! He was with Divya since 11th Standard! Now that's a love story!

Shanti: They really have an amazing Lovestory

Fiza: Yeh They have a really awesome Lovestory, Kinshuk's an Awesome Actor and Divya was a German teacher...

Jackie: They met in were together since 11th Standard and Wow 10/11 years together! That's a couple made in heaven!

Shanti: Ok so we have to make this party really grand

Fiza: Yep it is their 2nd Wedding Anniversary

Jackie: 2nd already? Woah

Fiza: Yep 2nd already, I can't believe its already 2 Years of them being married

Jackie: Hayyee can't wait till they have little Kinnys and Divyas!

Fiza: Jackie we'll have to wait for that for a few years

Shanti: Will you two give your Craziness a break, we need to get this done on time

Fiza: Sorry

Jackie: Sorry

Shanti: Ok so yes we are making it really grand for their 2nd Anniversary

Fiza:  Yeh we should have a Dress Code and Ballroom dancing

Jackie: And a few surprises. It will be a grand party!

- Someone else comes in, Fiza, Jackie and Shanti look towards the Entrance -

Lisa: Hi guys

Sandia:  Sorry we late the traffic on India Forum is hectic rofl

Lisa:  I am so excited to be part of the planning for KinYa I just love them.

Sandia: I love them to, they so perfect together.

Lisa: we should start getting busy, Sandia I so want this to be perfect and grand for our beloved couple.

Sandia: totally agree with u guys what else needs to be done?

- Shanti, Fizu and Jackie start explaining what they had done so far and what they needed help with -

Jackie: I suggested roses and Fizu suggested carnations and now we using both of them

Fizu dreamily: yes we having both of them.

Sandia: them?

Jackie: dreamily Pintu

Fizu: smiling smelling a carnations Viren

Lisa: I love roses

Sandia:  trying not to laugh says ladies this isn't about Viren, Pintu or Ranvir (dreamily) it's about Kinshuk  and  lovely ladies since this is his 2nd anniversary the flowers that should be included is lilies as well. So maybe we can have roses, carnation and lilies as well.

They all agree and Shanti makes a call to Zoya and tells her to get lilies as well along with the roses and carnations.

Everyone starts with decorating the place and whilst decorating Shanti and Lisa start talking about how amazing the love story between KinYa is and how beautiful they were.

Lisa: I truly admire Kinshuk for being the person he is and Divya is such a wonderful person for encouraging him to fulfill his dreams and supporting him from afar, not many couples would have to be able to handle the long distance relationship.

Sandia: And the seeking around lol

Everyone starts laughing and gets back to work and Shanti and Lisa continue with their conversation.

Lisa: their love story reminds me of my own and starts reminiscing how she loves Kinshuk coz he reminds her of my hubby he liked me when we where young but instead of letting me know he kept me at a distance, but he knew I was the girl for him.

Sandia and Fizu giggling in the back ground saying is that the only reason u love our dear Kinshuk, Lisa.

Lisa: get lost girls and do your work.

Sandia: guys do u know that the best gift to give a couple on their 2nd anniversary is cotton?

Jackie: starts laughing: why would anyone give a newly wedded couple a gift that is made out of cotton.

Fizu: also laughing: just imagine if Kinshuk gets Divya cotton sheets he might as well have bought her pots and pans for their anniversary. And she and Jackie continue laughing.

Sandia: laugh as much as you want my retarded friends but I have researched this and cotton represents the wiping of tears and growing together.

Fizu and Jackie laugh even more

Jackie: 1st she wants Kinshuk to gift Divya cotton now she wants her to cry on her anniversary that's just pure evil Sandia.

- Another entry -

Zoya:   Girls don't tease her, whatever she is saying is true as she points to where the delivery people can leave all the flowers.

Sandia: thank u Zoya at least there is one sane person here

Zoya:  the 2nd year of a marriage is very important coz it's nearing the end of the honeymoon stage and that is a very important stage of a marriage coz we have to take care of it so it doesn't break but gets stronger and cotton kind of represents that.

Sandia:  Cotton is practical, durable and versatile which is all needed for a successful marriage and that's why something made of cotton is given to a couple.

Lisa: basically everyone a couple needs to be sensible in their day to day lives and be romantic as well.

Fizu: Divya would never have to worry about the romance I bet Kinshuk is as romantic as Ranvir

- Every ooohs and awws at this comment -

Jackie: Sandia why couldn't u have just said that in plain English like Lisa did lol. But still cotton is so boring;

Sandia: if it makes u feel any better cotton is also known as a symbol of great prosperity.

Zoya (shyly): I wonder if Kinshuk would give Divya diamonds

Lisa: he should rather give her garnets it's the stone of love and soul mates and enhance creativity.

Jackie: creativity where?

Shanti: before this conversation turns dangerous I suggest every1 get back to work.

Sandia under her breath says yes sergeant.

Lisa guys what will be the first song that KinYa should dance to on their anniversary how about tum hi ho?

Sandia: Cool I love it

Fiza, Jackie & Shanti: Yeh that's a great idea

Fiza: Look everyone we are finally done with the decoration, and its time for the Party to start.

Fiza, Jackie, Shanti, Sandia, Lisa, Zoya: Happy 2nd Wedding Anniversary KinYa

Fiza: We hope we get a message from you for this and if you are reading this then please write our names please

Jackie: Yeh please say our names

Here's a pic of our Awesome KinYa Celebrating their 2nd Anniversay 😃:

Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 10 years ago

Their love story went something like this, Kinshuk met Divya when he was in the 11th standard in his Economics Tuition Classes, he was  Initially a shy boy and was very reluctant to interact with people. But Divya, on the contrary, was a very interactive girl and intelligent as well. Kinshuk realized that she is a very sensible and intelligent girl and that's what caught him. Initially, they used to interact for notes and clearing the doubts. Kinshuk used to be a boy  with glasses, oily hair and was the silent boy. Divya found him cute at first sight because of the glasses he was wearing. She says that she remembers Kinshuk was wearing a blue shirt and she was wearing a pink top, and he used to speak fast and she loved his voice. After the economics class Kinshuk used to have other classes also which he bunked later on so that he could talk more to Divya when we headed back home. In spite of having a bicycle he used to pull it walking with her nearly for one km. They  used to talk a lot outside Divya's house, and even after getting home they used to feel the need to talk to each other, after three months that Kinshuk told her about his feelings (5th September) and at first she said no because she was also confused. However, after two to three months he popped up the question to again to Divya for which she again said no. She didn't why she did that, but knew she really loved him because she wanted to be 200% sure and not just 100%. And one fine day when they went for lunch she told him about her feelings. Then after college Kinshuk came to Mumbai to get a hold on his career and more than him, Divya was sure that he can become an actor for which she always encouraged him.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=s_ZAr0TotPA[/YOUTUBE] 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=CQf3mGZBsJQ[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by trinilisa - 10 years ago

Happy anniversary Kinshuk and Divya !!!! Hope you enjoy this day with a lot of love. I must say that you're too cute together guys and i just love your story... You're made for each other, and that it's not the case for everyone nowadays... You're an example for each young couples... I just love you guys... Wish you all the happiness, prosperity, love and many good things  for you two... May God bless you... Take care Kinshuk and Divya and have a great time...
                                                                                                     Lots of love ,prishna_fan aka Steena

Lojain

Kinya wishing u a happy and joyfull life ahead

kinya wishing u a happy wedding anniversary  , may god bless u both and may u have many more to see in de future .

Karla Kim Angel Mohammed

Dear Kinshuk and Divya,

You make a loving pair.

On your anniversary, I wish that you experience years of joy and pleasure while being with each other.

A meaningful milestone marking your love, affection, dedication, and care.

May your day be filled with warm memories and bright hopes for the future.

Happy Anniversary.

Anupama😊

Happy 2nd Anniversary Kinshuk & Divya!! 
You guys are a beautiful jodi. 
I've never seen such a perfect and adorable jodi who understand each other so much.
Been together for so many years is truely a fantastic relationship you guys have. 
I hope I find someone like you Kinshuk, who will always be by my side just like how you are with divya. Both of you are very lucky to have each other. Wish you the best for the rest of your future together. Always love each other. And waiting for 2 or 3 years to pass so we can see a special little cute chootu mootu in your life, If you know what I mean ;)  
Love you Kinshuk & Divya! You guys will always be my favorite offscreen jodi. 
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! 
-Love Jackie (I LOVE U KINSHUK!😳

KINYA

Wish you  all the happiness in your life.You both are just made for each other.Be happy always and together forever.

From Ragvir92

Dear Kinshuk 😊 and Divya ðŸ˜Š  ,

As I am here to wish you on this very Special Day of yours, I feel somewhere I am at a loss of words.

A couple so dear to me for so many reasons --- some which only I know --- some which you both may know but strangely but undoubtedly, I feel we surely are interconnected in some way or the other!

Kinshuk Mahajan, a name which left an impression in my heart from the very first look I had on him, but with the arrival of Divya into his life, things seemed even more beautiful for your nature was something I never expected from a young actor of today's times!

Both of you look gorgeous together and most of my posts and comments have said all I needed to say and I wish and hope you must have read all of them.

I wish you both retain the essence of togetherness through the journey of life which does throw up challenges at times but with an understanding partner by one's side all seem to be very smooth sailing.

A marriage should be one where one not only appreciates and participates in the success and glory of the other but also maintains the undying spirit of love and care during the uncertain times of failure and defeat.

I will always pray only for your success and glory and I wish both of you maintain your grounded nature of being humble and unassuming for these virtues will surely take you to great heights.

Kinshuk - I also wish to Thank you - for reading all my long and sometimes maybe boring messages --- but I can't help myself from sharing something with you when I find it impressive. I used to do it when you were on FB too but now I can only put these up on IF as a comment.

A very special "Thank You" to Divya for being the very loving and kind person that she is with all of us --- your fans!

May God bless both of you with a life filled with great health, happiness, love, peace and prosperity.

Happy Wedding Anniversary!

Your die hard fan,

Shanti ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š

To Kinshuk and Divya

On your 2nd anniversary I wish u love, happiness and success in your life. I hope that in the years to come that the bond between the both of u not only continues to grow and strengthen but also evolves. More than love (because love is a given) I pray that the both of u always have absolute trust, faith and respect for one another. Kinshuk from the time that I have gotten to know u, u have never disappointed me in anything u do I hope u continue to do so by always making Divya happy and ensuring that whatever visible or hidden dreams that she has that u encourage her to follow them and support her just the way she has always done for u throughout the years. I might not be married but guys grow not only as a unit but keep your individuality intact as well in your marriage. Wishing u a lot of years of love and happiness, love u both. Mwah

Sandia

To My Beautiful And Most Beautiful beloved Offscreen Jodi KINYA ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜ƒ
" May every hour of every Day be blessed with a shinning gift of Joy..A Dream to Share together ..A memory that's forever.A Promise that the best is Yet to come. Wishing You Both a Very Very HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KinYa ðŸ˜³ðŸ¥³ . God Bless U Guyz and May Ur Life continues to be Full of Happiness😃 "

From Monica with lots of love

Edited by sandiab - 10 years ago

Wish u a very Happy anniversary Kinshuk & Divya
A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love and trust !!!
I would like to congratulate both of u on your wedding anniversary
May God bless u and fill your life with more love and happiness...

-          Zoya

Happy aniversary Kinshuk & Divya May ur marriage be blessed with love,Joy and Companionship !!!

-          Mehtauma

Happy anniversary and may ur marriage be blessed with love ,joy and companionship fr all the years of ur lives! To the beautiful couple in all the land may ur anniversary be happy or grand... ,luv u so much kinya...

-          Arti

Love is that special feeling that starts with a blink of an eye, grows with trust and lasts till eternity. On your 2nd wedding anniversary, I wish that all your dreams turn into reality. May you experience unending moments of joy, laughter and fun, May you always receive love and care of your loved one. Happy and wedding anniversary.

-          Anjum

Kinshuk ...Happie Anniversary...hope u get all da happiness in da world..Always be happy coz u r da best...love u n Divya ...

-          Nissa

Wish u a many many many happy anniwarsary... HAPPY ANNIVARSARY ND MAY YOUR MARRIGE BE BLESSED WITH LOVE JOY ND COMPANIONSHIP FOR ALL THE YEARS OF YOUR LIVES... HAPPY ANNIVARSARY MERI JAAN
DEAR MR. ND MRS. KINSHUK MAHAJAN

-          Haya Fatima

Hoping dat the loves u shared years ago.is still as strong 2day as it was then bringing u much joy love n happiness to celebrate again.happy anniversary

-          Kiran

Happy anniversary  kinny May GOD bless you give you lots of happiness and success in you're life Missing you like an hell kinny please come back soon Kinny you know you're the best actor I know I mean I still remember kajjal OMG!!! Kinny you're eyes Kinny you're perfect It doesn't matter that you come back with any actress but please come back as soon as possible And ya I wish you and you're family happy  And happy anniversary Once again Lots of love

-          Nina

TO DEAREST KUNSHUK AND DIVYA Another year to create precious memories together. Another year to discover new things to enjoy about each other. Another year to build a life rich in love and laughter. Another year to strengthen a marriage that defines "forever." Happy Anniversary! Love brought you together as husband and wife, And gave each of you a best friend for life Together may you share the things, a perfect anniversary brings!

-          Diya

My prayer & best wishes r always is with u KINSUK n DIVYA .Enjoy D every movement of your life like your ANNIVERSARY... Always be happy and give happiness 2 all around you... Happiiieee MARRIAGE ANNIVERSARY ... luv u KINVYA

-          Vaishali

Hoping that the love you shared years ago is still as strong today as it was then Bringing you much joy, love and happiness to celebrate again. !!!!!Happy Anniversary to kinny nd divya!!

-          Preeti

Happy anniversary dear enjoy together and be happy forever.

-          Syed

Wishing Kinshuk & Divya a Very Very Happy 2nd Wedding Anniversary :) May God Bless you both and you both Remain Happily together Forever !! Lotzzz of Love <3 <3 Blessed with all Happiness N Success !!

-          Jesna

Sent in by Sandia

Your anniversary is a time
For sharing your affection;
It's obvious the two of you
Have quite a deep connection!

We send glad congratulations
And heartfelt wishes, too,
For joyful happiness and love
In everything you do.

By Joanna Fuchs

Loving Pair

It takes two special people,
To make a loving pair.
There's a joy just being around you,
A feeling we love to share.

We send anniversary wishes to you,
For years of joy and pleasure.
May each year keep getting better,
With memories to treasure.

By Karl and Joanna Fuchs

There are few who are so lucky
To have the things you do,
Companionship and friendship,
And loving feelings, too.

As friends we wish these pleasures
Will last forevermore,
For we know that you will ever be
A couple whom we adore.

This last 1 is from Kinshuk and me to Divya

Dear Divya

I unfortunately can't write u a poem to tell u how much I love the fact that u are in Kinshuk's life and have brought so much love and happiness to his life. So I found this poem that probably reflects the way Kinshuk sees u and the contribution u have made in his life, so from me and Kinshuk thanks for being the best partner.

When I first met you all those years ago

I fell in love so fast, I knew right then

You were the one and only one for me

And I'd never have to look for love again

Each anniversary finds us happier

You are my light--my moon, my star, my sun

You show me what real love is all about

You fill my life with pleasure, joy and fun

As time goes by, our love grows stronger still

You're the most amazing woman I ever knew

I prize our anniversaries because

Each year I fall in love again with you

By Joanna Fuchs

Sent in by Shanti 

Sent in by Angel 
I carry your heart with me

I carry it in my heart

I am never without it

anywhere I go you go, my dear; and whatever is done by only me is your doing, my darling

I fear no fate

for you are my fate, my sweet

I want no world

for beautiful you are my world, my true

and  you are whatever a moon has always meant to be and whatever a sun is meant

here is the deepest secret nobody knows

here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than soul can hope or mind can hide

and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

I carry your heart (I carry it in my heart)

By Karla Kim Angel Mohammed a Kinshuk fan.

Sent in by Fiza

KinYa you are Sweeter than Sugar,
Sweeter than Chocolate,
Sweeter than Honey,
Sweeter than Candy,
Sweeter than Gajar Ka Halwa,
Sweeter than Ice Cream,
Sweeter than Strawberries,
You Are Basically the Sweetest and most Awesomest Couple there is.
Always be Happy and let your Love for each other always remain very strong.

Sent in by me, Lisa

Our wedding anniversary brings to mind
An image of you, so loving and kind
I feel lucky and blessed to have you near
With memories of laughter, smiles and tears

I long each day to be in your arms
To cuddle closely and show you my charm
Whatever life brings, I can embrace
As long as I wake up to see your face

You're all I ever wanted and much more
To have you by my side to love and adore
Our marriage is the best thing in my life
I love you deeply Divya, Thanks for being my wife

My love for you is pure as gold
Bright priceless and cant be sold
Of all the girls I've ever met
You're the one I can't forget
I do believe that God above
Created you for me to love
He chose you for all the rest
Because he knew I love you best

Thank you Divya for loving me
And I promise to be true to thee
You will always be my piece of gold
Through it all your hand I will hold
Your support helped me face it all
It's your name I love to call

Will you love me honey when all is green and new
Will you love me honey when the sky is oh so blue
Will you love me honey when the leaves are turning brown
Will you love me honey when the snow is falling down

Will you love me honey when I'm happy or when I'm sad
Will you love me honey when I'm good or even when I'm oh so bad
Will you love me honey when I'm feeling good or even pain
Will you love me honey when I'm pretty or plain

Will you love me always honey in the rain or shining sun
Will you love me always honey after all is said and done
Will you love me always honey until all our life is through
Will you love me always honey for I'll be loving you!

I promise I will, I will, I will

To love is to share life together
And build plans for two
To work side by side
And see your dreams come true 

To love is to have someone special
And can always depend
To be there for you through the years
As a partner, a lover and a friend

To love is to make special memories you love to recall
To love is the greatest gift of all

I've learned the true meaning of love through you
For you made all my dreams come true
I've learned the true meaning of being in love
As you were sent to me from above

I love you Divya for being my wife
I promise to cherish you all my life
I love you Kinshuk for choosing me
I promise to always true to thee

Edited by trinilisa - 10 years ago

Dear Kinshuk and Divya,

Your love and togetherness is something I admire and adore so much!

How rare it is now-a-days to see such true love and I wish and hope you both remain this way all through the years flashing your lovely smiles wherever you go.

kabhi kabhi koi ajnabi milta hai aise 
jasie ke koi janmon ka bichhda meet ho

yaadgaar ban jaati hai woh mulaqaat aisi
jaise koin puraanee preet ho...

aise rishtey khudaa hi banaata hai
jinmein haar ho jaaney par bhi jeet ho..

As you all know how much I love quotations and poetry here are a few to closely describe your togetherness!

"A distant love that waits to be together, is by far the most difficult relationship. It's like lighting a candle, and adoring the long flame and robust glow. Until time sets in like wax, overflowing deeper and deeper into the wick, leaving a sparse flame struggling to live. This is where most distant relationships fade, with the wax smothering the flame. This kind of relationship takes patience, hope, unconditional love, trust and strength, all centered around God. If the flame endures to the end, and the two come together, only then will it feel as if the candle was tipped and all the wax came pouring out, when the flame is revived, long and glowing again." 
 Anthony Liccione

Perhaps, after all, romance did not come into one's life with pomp and blare, like a gay knight riding down; perhaps it crept to one's side like an old friend through quiet ways; perhaps it revealed itself in seeming prose, until some sudden shaft of illumination flung athwart its pages betrayed the rhythm and the music, perhaps . . . perhaps . . . love unfolded naturally out of a beautiful friendship, as a golden-hearted rose slipping from its green sheath." 
 L.M. Montgomery

The most beautiful moment of our lives was when we both looked at each other and said " I do!" The craziest moment of our lives was when we both chose to live in each others life." 
 Richmond Akhigbe

She was my dream. She made me who I am, and holding her in my arms was more natural to me than my own heartbeat. I think about her all the time. Even now, when I'm sitting here, I think about her. There could never have been another." 
 Nicholas SparksThe Notebook

Edited by kmfan_2 - 10 years ago

Dear Kinshuk and Divya, 

This Anniversary VM has a song --- with a South Indian touch!

Hope you both watch it and enjoy it!

God bless! 

It is already on the first page -- however I wanted to say that I love the music and the wordings of this song --- though I am not that good in Tamil --- but the feel is of a celebration --- just right for the occasion!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gTL9u3PM2A8[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by kmfan_2 - 10 years ago