Episode 1: 11.11.13 - The Introductions

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
I shall try to make analysis topics everyday if time permits. Else definitely on days important things take place :D

Sorry if this is long. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I loved the show place they shot at. The location was AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL! Beginning with the cliff to the village to the killa to the water place *jharoka, was it?* We heard two different songs today. The promo one which was released some time back. And their background tune that played when they 'met' the second time. I loved both of them. Both of them had a traditional, pure touch to it. Can't wait to hear the full version of the second song! 

Anshuman- The man definitely thinks he knows what he's doing :D Killer attitude! He can handle anyone who comes his way ๐Ÿ˜Ž LOVED the replies he gave to mother.. A strong character, it seem, so far. Thank goodness for that! However, maybe a bit brutal to just imagine plan without knowing the second half of the story. He's going to be hurt when his plan doesn't go as planned and he finds out she as still waiting him. ๐Ÿ˜† Can't control the uncontrollable.. He'll learn that always, wanting the other person to say no to the deal may not work out :/ 

Paakhi-  Dancing: fabulous. Expressions: lovely. Character: has the values and educated as well. A perfect mix, I must say. I especially loved the dialogue at the tour.. It depends on you whether you believe the story and turn it into a miracle, or let it be a story. When she was explaining why the place is important, I just knew they will meet there  

The couple- Both meets - EVIDENTLY SIGNIFICANT! First, she bumped into him right at the word 'sindoor' and her posture too.. sindoor in her hand extended towards him. Need I say more? ๐Ÿ˜ณ Second meet, the story behind the place (and the way the reflection lit up was beautiful to watch) and when they met, facing each others back and her stole on him. The presence they felt and yet they moved away. The BG song made it more appealing of course. I can already sense the chemistry ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Lavanya & Girish- Lavanya... it may seem as if she may not like Paakhi if she comes back. She is surely eager to get Anshuman married to Tanya. I guess we can't blame her for that ๐Ÿ˜› Girish didn't seem much of a strong character to me.. Just a wife's follower? He didn't stand out as much but let's see how he differs as show progresses. Too eager to judge. 

Dipti-mother-Tanya- Oh well. I really don't care right now ๐Ÿ˜† Just that I felt like saying I love the mother as she in a way made Anshuman and Paakhi meet. She & Dipti are going to be negs, aren't they? :/ 

That was all I can say for today.. 

The precap: Again another meet & misunderstanding already. I'm pretty sure Anshuman is not the guy family was talking about. ๐Ÿ˜† Anywho, I shall be happy knowing their 'official' meet takes place at last. 

PS: My wish was tat both leads are introduced today itself and they did and they had enough scenes together too. Can't be more happy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Your views?
-Araina. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaarithandak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
. Edited by pyaarithandak - 10 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyaarithandak

Good analysis!

The way Anshuman handled Dipti's mother confidently made his character strong. His persistent way to climb the mountain for praise shows that he's stubborn. He's also self-centered and thinks the world will run his way. I like it. Today's episode was mostly about him. They showed Paakhi but her personality needs to be shown more. She literate, holds a job, and is a good dancer. The scene I liked was when they both end up being together as the sun rays reflect on them and Paakhi's dupatta lands on Anshuman. The BG music was a nice add to it. Dipti was irritating. And how is Tanya going to be like? The precap misunderstanding is interesting. Let see what happens!

Thank you! 

Yes, he is confident and stubborn. A dangerous mix ๐Ÿ˜† Self-centered, definitely. Evident through what he said to Lavanya talking about business deals. It all makes him all the more interesting to look forward to. Pakhi was only shown a bit so nothing much I can comment on just yet. I'm looking forward to see if she too have layers like Anshuman. The reflection meet scene was surely a scene I loved a lot as well. Dipti & the mother, both were. Mother was only giving into Dipti's wishes but nonetheless. I hope Tanya is sensible? It should be a strong character unlike Dipti. Through precap, we'll get to see more of Pakhi and her side.
CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fabulous analysis Araina ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Paakhi really surprised me today i was expecting a typical uneducated village bell...
-really hope she isnt a typical lead heroine that floods the show wid her tears and takes all of the abuses ppl hurl her way 
-hope she is a strong fighter

Anshu- i loved his personality
 -its a bit impulsive 
-he has this extreme confidence and arrogance in himself 
-i am interested to know about his exwifey and how his relationship with her was and how she died...n why didnt he divorce his first wifey before marrying the second wifey

Lavanya-when i first heard the name i though about ipk lavanya 
-she really loves her bro 
- she seems to be a bit arrogant, loves her status
-agree her hubby is a wifey follower
- i think she has a image of how her bro wifey should be and she wants her bro to marry a socialite so she will hating on paakhi a lot

The evil mommy
  - im actually liking her as a villainโค๏ธ

I feel like the story is moving rather fast and im not sure if i like it or not. Sometimes i like the cute hit and misses before a couple meets and the anxiety to finally have em meet but it seems like the makers want anshu and paakhi to meet asap 
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Poseidon

Fabulous analysis Araina ๐Ÿ˜Ž Thanks Aria ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Paakhi really surprised me today i was expecting a typical uneducated village bell...
-really hope she isnt a typical lead heroine that floods the show wid her tears and takes all of the abuses ppl hurl her way 
-hope she is a strong fighter It has been shown that despite what her family & villagers say, she did not loose hope & continued believing that one day Anshuman will come. So I don't think she's the sort of character that will just take hauls of abuses her way. She will fight.. hopefully! 

Anshu- i loved his personality
 -its a bit impulsive 
-he has this extreme confidence and arrogance in himself 
-i am interested to know about his exwifey and how his relationship with her was and how she died...n why didnt he divorce his first wifey before marrying the second wifey He's mixed character and he's adventurous yet stubborn. A dangerous mix :P Yes, I am too.. What happened? How she died? Their relationship? And I think he didn't divorce Paakhi because he did not know about it. As he said.. no one in the family talked about it and he was only 11.. he wouldn't remember. 

Lavanya-when i first heard the name i though about ipk lavanya  Aww, I loved her there ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
-she really loves her bro 
- she seems to be a bit arrogant, loves her status
-agree her hubby is a wifey follower
- i think she has a image of how her bro wifey should be and she wants her bro to marry a socialite so she will hating on paakhi a lot Yes.. that image is going to make her hate Paakhi. But as time goes, if she sees Anshuman is changing due to Paakhi and he loves her, she may accept Paakhi. Lets see.. 

The evil mommy
  - im actually liking her as a villainโค๏ธ haha yes.. And the actress plays it well as well. 

I feel like the story is moving rather fast and im not sure if i like it or not. Sometimes i like the cute hit and misses before a couple meets and the anxiety to finally have em meet but it seems like the makers want anshu and paakhi to meet asap I feel the same! I'm not sure if I should be happy. It seemed a bit too rushed to see them meet in first episode and then really meet in second episode itself. While the overload of scenes shall be good to watch, it may give a lacking point to the story..

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I definitely was slightly annoyed with the character, Anshuman because he seems to very materialistic. But he's also very strong and confident of himself. It'll be interesting to see how Paakhi changes him into a person who values the little things in life along with the bigger things..
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

I definitely was slightly annoyed with the character, Anshuman because he seems to very materialistic. But he's also very strong and confident of himself. It'll be interesting to see how Paakhi changes him into a person who values the little things in life along with the bigger things..

Yes, he held immense amount of pride in himself. Then again, he was stubborn and confident of himself so an interesting mix. Shall be difficult on Paakhi's end to make the change & can't wait for that phase to come!! Anshu may have gone up there in the skies and needs to be brought down a little to care for all things alike.. 
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Shooting location was just fav dear..i loved all the location...

And how Cv's introduce Angshuman his character is really strong with his stubborn attitude... i know he is image conscious but that's also a beautiful side of his attitude and that's why Pakhi is there na๐Ÿ˜‰ when he will fall in love he will change automatically... very excited to know how cv's shown all changes๐Ÿ˜ณ
and 2ndly dhola maru song i loved this..so beautiful...And Pakhi she is beautiful and so sensible..
then i must say i love Dipti's mom..i know her intention was bad behind tell Angshuman about his child marriage  but it will turn out as AnKhi na๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†btwn i am excited to know Angshu's 1st/2nd wife who is already dead

btwn i am confused about lavannya, i just can't understand she was care for Angshuman or just care about their status??may be she care about Angshu but more love her status..well but i feel Girish is sensible person who will support Ankhi in future...

well i am already tensed about Tanya's track
๐Ÿคช

Precap is interesting..๐Ÿ˜ณ

PS: that sun ray wala scene of AnKhi just so touchy,it's so fav...i feels love when background plays..bairi piyaโค๏ธโค๏ธ

-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Analysis, the first episode was truly nice the dancing,  the song everything looked wonderful. The characters introduced till now seem interesting all having some agenda or the other. Tanya's dad look negative to me too like he will do anything to separate Anshuman & Paakhi...I cant wait to catch the next episode๐Ÿ˜ƒ
tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I still didnt show thw whole epi... but the second half...
i really like the whole fort and dancing thing... and above that the way she stopped at the posture at the end of the song having the sindoor in her hand... was really nice...
and the fort scene was good when they were under the jharokha at the correct time...  
Anshuman was shown materialistic which was good as it will put some spice and she is mature yet bubbly... is a good combo...
i will not say anything about others chars right now...

" ek bar mujhe wo ladki mil jaye, then i am done with this place..." the very thing he dont know is that is he will stuck in the same place... lol...