Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
November 11th, 2013
Can I just start off as saying Iqbal looked to die for man!😳😳 I can not deal with this man! My goodness!
OKay Now to the episode:
It was a great, passionate, good impression starting! Everything was good and they made a good effort in making the perfect episode don't kill me for this but it could have been slightly better it was almost perfect!

Shimla:
(the guys voice in the beginning was really fobby!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
Anshuman's intro was perfect, it definitely reflected his character really well nothing was over done which made it look really perfect! I loved him wearing the gear, and his tank top made him look really hot!☺️I think he is one of the  few guys who can carry it off really good.
When Anshuman began to climb the mountain despite there being no safety members and the show being cancelled, it showed that the audience Anshuman is a very devoted, motivated, and risk-taking kind of a guy. Once his mind is set its set-unless ya know after a while when he's love with ya know who she could change his mind ya!πŸ˜†
But than again he needs the praises to live which kept him going despite him slipping! Humare Anshuman ko nasha rahay gay puri zindagi tareef key liye! 
I felt like that foreshadowed the future between Pakhi and Anshuman. His ego might be one of the main problems between them.
My heart beat actually stopped when Anshuman was about to fall, i was like ahhh mera bachay ko koi bachai!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
So when he finally got to the top I really didn't understand the concept of  taking his shirt off before holding up the flag! I was like okay!  Anshuman is very adamant! 
Okay When Dipti's mom came up to Lavanya and talked about her rishta with Anshuman I was like eww I don't like her already! I just didn't like the mother or the daughter!
Lavanya just walked off to Mr. Rana I was like BURN!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Basati Complete!

So Anshuman can climb mountains without caring that he can die and he is the best business man there too! Nice in all one package! 
When Mr. Rana told Lavanya that Tanya is coming and we will soon announce their marriage, I had a really bitchy conceited picture of a girl in my head, and when than it shifted to Dipti going like I love him, I was like where is Pakhi!
Okay so when Dipti's mom told everyone that Tanya will be his third wife and that  reporter guy's  face πŸ˜†bad acting I died!
His answer to her was pretty neat-but if he did get married than he's married! he says: " I don't remember what happened when I was 11, I only know that my dad made a crore's empire, and I know we make our commitments true and we don't need Mr. Rana's money. We have worked hard to work on the company's reputation which people try to ruin. "(Credit WU)
So Anshuman is going to bring his first wife? That I can't wait to see!
I expected him to be really pissed that because he was getting so appreciated because of some girl he got insulted and that attacked his asia-sized ego. Girish says its a lifetime risk but doesn't Anshuman love risks?πŸ˜ƒ

So now we now, that Anshuman will make her hate him, but he wont even need to try! again I thought another foreshadowing moment that they might fall in love at that point in life. 
So Chittorgarh and Shekhawat's family...it was funny how the kids knew what he was talking about but not the adults!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I loved Pakhi's intro-the song was really cute-she looked really adorable dancing! when he looked at her-that was depicted perfectly by Iqbal!  So Pakhi is a tourist!
OKay that fountain scene was really cute! it was perfect, loved when they stood under the fountain at the same and the dupatta scene and they meet!! it was a fantastic scene!

Precap: (My favorite) 
I wanna see what they both say to each other, since she thinks that he came to see her! I want to see what's the first thing Anshuman is going to say to her!

P.S. My favorite scenes were the intro's of Anshuman's and Pakhi's.
I wont be able to talk about every episode this week...but so far the first episode was not boring and stretched it was straight to the point!

Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
onedirection9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aw I love it already! Can't wait to read your input πŸ˜Š
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Will be looking forward to it Z :D
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Littles12_

November 11th, 2013
Can I just start off as saying Iqbal looked to die for man!😳😳 I can not deal with this man! My goodness!
OKay Now to the episode:
It was a great, passionate, good impression starting! Everything was good and they made a good effort in making the perfect episode don't kill me for this but it could have been slightly better it was almost perfect!

Shimla:
(the guys voice in the beginning was really fobby!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
Anshuman's intro was perfect, it definitely reflected his character really well nothing was over done which made it look really perfect! I loved him wearing the gear, and his tank top made him look really hot!☺️I think he is one of the  few guys who can carry it off really good.
When Anshuman began to climb the mountain despite there being no safety members and the show being cancelled, it showed that the audience Anshuman is a very devoted, motivated, and risk-taking kind of a guy. Once his mind is set its set-unless ya know after a while when he's love with ya know who she could change his mind ya!πŸ˜† Haha yes, but he's also stubborn and that may put him in a fix at times.. anywho, loved the spirit they shown in him today. 
But than again he needs the praises to live which kept him going despite him slipping! Humare Anshuman ko nasha rahay gay puri zindagi tareef key liye! 
I felt like that foreshadowed the future between Pakhi and Anshuman. His ego might be one of the main problems between them. word!
My heart beat actually stopped when Anshuman was about to fall, i was like ahhh mera bachay ko koi bachai!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
So when he finally got to the top I really didn't understand the concept of  taking his shirt off before holding up the flag! I was like okay!  Anshuman is very adamant!  neither did I but oh well, let's enjoy XD
Okay When Dipti's mom came up to Lavanya and talked about her rishta with Anshuman I was like eww I don't like her already! I just didn't like the mother or the daughter!
Lavanya just walked off to Mr. Rana I was like BURN!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Basati Complete! #Same-Reaction!! 🀣 

So Anshuman can climb mountains without caring that he can die and he is the best business man there too! Nice in all one package! 
When Mr. Rana told Lavanya that Tanya is coming and we will soon announce their marriage, I had a really bitchy conceited picture of a girl in my head, and when than it shifted to Dipti going like I love him, I was like where is Pakhi! ---- 🀣 🀣 
Okay so when Dipti's mom told everyone that Tanya will be his third wife and that  reporter guy's  face πŸ˜†bad acting I died! it's at times fun to notice reactions of such characters.. πŸ˜›
His answer to her was pretty neat-but if he did get married than he's married! he says: " I don't remember what happened when I was 11, I only know that my dad made a crore's empire, and I know we make our commitments true and we don't need Mr. Rana's money. We have worked hard to work on the company's reputation which people try to ruin. "(Credit WU)
So Anshuman is going to bring his first wife? That I can't wait to see!
I expected him to be really pissed that because he was getting so appreciated because of some girl he got insulted and that attacked his asia-sized ego. I liked that he was mature and handled the situation really well in a span on quick moments. Quick thinking. Girish says its a lifetime risk but doesn't Anshuman love risks?πŸ˜ƒ

So now we now, that Anshuman will make her hate him, but he wont even need to try! again I thought another foreshadowing moment that they might fall in love at that point in life. 
So Chittorgarh and Shekhawat's family...it was funny how the kids knew what he was talking about but not the adults!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Kids are OTT smart these days 🀣 

I loved Pakhi's intro-the song was really cute-she looked really adorable dancing! when he looked at her-that was depicted perfectly by Iqbal!  I loved that brief moment. Her posture symbolized a lot. The sindoor. So Pakhi is a tourist!
OKay that fountain scene was really cute! it was perfect, loved when they stood under the fountain at the same and the dupatta scene and they meet!! it was a fantastic scene! the best scene of today!! Loving the duo already XD

Precap: (My favorite) 
I wanna see what they both say to each other, since she thinks that he came to see her! I want to see what's the first thing Anshuman is going to say to her! It's a MU that's for sure.. She doesn't know he is Anshuman yet. Waiting to see what shall happen. 

P.S. My favorite scenes were the intro's of Anshuman's and Pakhi's.
I wont be able to talk about every episode this week...but so far the first episode was not boring and stretched it was straight to the point!

pyaarithandak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
. Edited by pyaarithandak - 10 years ago
CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
beautiful analysis 
..Zainab.. thumbnail

me too! loved the couple! i cant wait till tom!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyaarithandak

Enjoyed reading what you wrote. The episode indeed was straight to the point - nothing stretched. The misunderstanding in the precap is interesting.

yup! i  was like they arent going to make him go there till a month! but i was proven wrong! but lets see what happens!
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Littles12_

me too! loved the couple! i cant wait till tom!

They surely do make a really good pair!