Amazing 1st epi

ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone, just seen the first episode and I totally loved it! I was pleasantly surprised at how fast the pace was given it was only the first episode, i thought the main leads were going to play hide and seek for a while before coming face to face or typical serial intros with glimpses of eyes, feet, etc... None of that filler, we got to see both the leads!! I am liking the couple, they look good together. I have seen Iqbal in Kaisa yeh pyaar hai with Neha and Shradha in Main Lakshmi tere angan ki with Sudip, I loved seeing them with their respective costars so I was worried if they can make the magic happen onscreen, as they didn't have much scene together today can't judge fairly but in that very brief moment in the killa, it was so beautiful and i am hoping their chemistry will be amazing in future episodes! I like their characters already, such a different set of personalities, Shradha is so naive yet strong and by no means a pushover, she seems like a good balance of modern and traditional. Anshuman on the other hand is a show off but I like the fact that Anshuman's character has potential, I want to see how the layers of his personality is revealed to us like why and how did he get obsessed with getting praises from others, does he have some issues, his past etc... The location and everything else was really stunning! Both the leads looked amazing! I can't wait to watch the next episode and dying to see where this misunderstanding leads them to! Special mention to that lady who challenged Anshuman, at first I was annoyed at her but I am glad she did that so, she's technically the cupid here XD
annie~

Ps: hope i can make new friends here!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Bebolove.. thumbnail
I agree.  The first episode was actually to the point.  No so called drama and all.  Loved it in fact.
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

Hi everyone, just seen the first episode and I totally loved it! I was pleasantly surprised at how fast the pace was given it was only the first episode, i thought the main leads were going to play hide and seek for a while before coming face to face or typical serial intros with glimpses of eyes, feet, etc... None of that filler, we got to see both the leads!! I am liking the couple, they look good together. I have seen Iqbal in Kaisa yeh pyaar hai with Neha and Shradha in Main Lakshmi tere angan ki with Sudip, I loved seeing them with their respective costars so I was worried if they can make the magic happen onscreen, as they didn't have much scene together today can't judge fairly but in that very brief moment in the killa, it was so beautiful and i am hoping their chemistry will be amazing in future episodes! I like their characters already, such a different set of personalities, Shradha is so naive yet strong and by no means a pushover, she seems like a good balance of modern and traditional. Anshuman on the other hand is a show off but I like the fact that Anshuman's character has potential, I want to see how the layers of his personality is revealed to us like why and how did he get obsessed with getting praises from others, does he have some issues, his past etc... The location and everything else was really stunning! Both the leads looked amazing! I can't wait to watch the next episode and dying to see where this misunderstanding leads them to! Special mention to that lady who challenged Anshuman, at first I was annoyed at her but I am glad she did that so, she's technically the cupid here XD

annie~

Ps: hope i can make new friends here!

@bold- definitely my first thought as well!!!! 

And I was wondering if they would make a good pair but from that one scene, I can already tell this duo will be an amazing one <3

Anshuman has his many layers and I need more on his past to judge him :P 

PS: welcome! 🤗
pyaarithandak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
. Edited by pyaarithandak - 10 years ago
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ya starting epi is really amazing..agree with you...
No high voltage drama...
in fact a uncommon start i loved it...
😳
halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I loved it, love the concept, love the leads, love the place everything was visually attractive👍🏼 CAN'T WAIT FOR MOREEE
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The start was very different looking forward to see more Iqbal rocked as always. shradha looked beautiful  good pair