Tumhari Paakhi

What are your first impressions?

-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone, this is my first post in this forum it took me some time to find the forum ๐Ÿ˜†

I guess everyone liked the first episode, so what are all your impressions of the first episode will you all keep watching the show for whichever reasons. The 1st episode is important I think it was a very good one the storyline is great, the actors, the sets and the costumes look amazing.

So my first impression is a positive one and I cant wait to watch what the story has for the viewers. So who all are looking forward to the show  and what did you like the best in the episode๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
yah even from my side it is positive & looking forward to it :D
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ...Jes...

yah even from my side it is positive & looking forward to it :D

Glad to know that๐Ÿ˜Š
nyzahida96 thumbnail

The first episode was really good. Yes, I will be continuing to watch it. The leads are perfect. My favorite scene was when they were together facing opposite of each other and the sun was shining on them. :)

ohsehun. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I personally think that the first episode was really good.
The first episode is just a starting point for what it is coming, and the pilot itself was great so I know I'm in for something pretty remarkable. :)
Both Iqbal and Shradda are brilliant in the roles of Anshuman and Paakhi, perfectly cast may I say, and the introduction of the two leads was finely done.
I love their BG tune too. <3
Eagerly awaiting for next week when the new episodes are released.
Edited by ..Labyrinth.. - 10 years ago
onedirection9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
After the first episode I got a positive vibe from the show so I am going to continue watching the show and the first week has been amazing ๐Ÿ˜Š Excited to see Mondays episode now!
wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Absolutely so glad to see iqbal khan back in a sweet love story. Shraddha and Iqbal jodi rock. No cringe worthy scenes so far. Loving it. Adding this to my list of favorite shows to watch.
bintus02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The first week of this show has been really exciting and absolutely brilliant. I cant wait for next week.
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am truly enjoying this show.. there are several positives whether it be the strong and intellectual female lead.. the fast paced epis and of course Iqbal.. looking forward to next week..!!
Nabi4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First episode was amazing ... Great intro of both the charectrs and bkgrnds n everythng abt em... Loved it startd watching it cuz of Iqbal but starting to lyk Sharadha as well shes really pretty and yes the show must must must go on