Tumhari Paakhi

First day First show!

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello to people over here.This is my first post in this forum.I have been an ardent balika vadhu fan but since Pratyusha banerjee left the show I lost interest but my love for shows with a village based background...specially the story of a village based girl and a city based guy always remained intact.Dont know what intruiges me so much abt this concept! πŸ˜³

And thus somehow when I saw the first promo of this show I felt an instant deja vu.And since that day I had been waiting for the show.And I feel extremely glad to say I was not disappointed! The first epi looked quite promising.

What i loved was that the makers have given the show a typical rajasthani flavor.The grandeur, the emotion and the setting is stunning.Neither the first epi was a filler nor a lot of drama.Just the right emount of content.And the background score of the show is terrific...what a feel!😳

As for actors...I knew Iqbal will be great.I hv seen him in kaisa yeh pyaar and he was fabb there ❀️ and the girl came as a huge surprise! No doubts that she is a beauty but i was doubtful about her acting from her first show.But in the scene when shes introducing the monuments to the tourists her acting was very controlled.She didnt overact πŸ˜ƒ I was so releived...I just hate the female leads who overact in the name of chirpiness πŸ˜† But for shradha that theraav which her character is expected to hv was visible.I liked how the makers have contrasted her fun and confident side with her vulnerable and bruised side.In moments where she is waiting for her husband she is quite and intense but the scenes where she is on work...she is confident,bright and jovial.That really hints of a strong character 😊

So following the first day first show I am surely looking forward to it.I love the indian flavor of the show.The side characters too are promising specially sachin shroff as i have seen him in Balika...he is one able actor.I think he can play a good role in Anshuman's love story.Lets just wait and watch whats in store for us from the makers of a cult show like Diya bati
Edited by Malika - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey Malika nice take.. I too love desi locations and acting by leads...looking forward to more awesome episodes...😊
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Malika! Iqbal is going to rock! Im Zainab you can call me Z!πŸ˜†
_symphony thumbnail
Originally posted by: riti4u

Hey Malika nice take.. I too love desi locations and acting by leads...looking forward to more awesome episodes...😊

hey riti...thanks for the appreciation 😊
hope we have a great time here...the show def looks promising atleast now 😊
_symphony thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Hey Malika! Iqbal is going to rock! Im Zainab you can call me Z!πŸ˜†

Hey Z 😊 glad to interact with you.
And i hv to agree iqbal indeed is looking awesome...i loved him in the song...and the attitude and grey shades make his character look all the more intresting πŸ˜‰

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi guys i m meera..riti and me go longg way frm ipk forum..
episode was gd and both iqbal and shraddha did gd job...
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Meera...

Hi guys i m meera..riti and me go longg way frm ipk forum..

episode was gd and both iqbal and shraddha did gd job...

Hey meera πŸ˜ƒ..looking forward to the show and interacting moreπŸ€—

there are lot of ppl here from ipk forumπŸ˜ƒ
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
One thing I have to give the makers, they've found a perfect balance in both Anshuman and Paakhi's character!
gurfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Iqbal rockz ..amazing show'''''''